G/fur

G/fur

diaperfurs where we at?

Dead

lets say dead and hope for the best, right?

yoooooooooooooooooo snap boi

haha you kids with your meme humor these days

/thread

Went on a date and sucked another guy off tonight. I loved it. What the fuck have you done to me.

lets not let this one die

This guy gets it

I hope you didn't delete the last one because of what I was talking about.
Then again for all I know it hit the image limit and people stopped posting. Fucking clover.

G/fur makes me horny

I wish I had a wolf bf like this to kiss me in bed at night and fuck me all the way to his knot

This gif may or may not work, please work ffs

Nope

I wonder what anrtho dog cum tastes like

I wonder what dog cum tastes like

Post Gay cub without diapers plz sir

Like cum... but from a dog... Jeez...

Bliss.

Where is the fun in that?

I bet. I can only.imaginr what a knot is like

I can tell you what that's like. It feels amazing, but big knots can be kinda hard to keep in.

Its like a dick, But from a dog... Jeez...

That sounds awesome

Diapers aren't seductive in the least.

It certainly is. Get a toy from BD. They're great.

What size and firmness?

I want the German Shepherd one but I'm no anal expert but I don't want to spend all that money and then immediately want a larger one

Say that to my sexy diapered bottom

Large Rex the Shep, medium firmness. That knot is a challenge because the shaft gets narrow just before it. It's like 9.3" or something. Trust me, you'll probably be fine for a while.

I didn't think that a g/fur thread could get any more degenerate.
I thought wrong.

I can do that. I just don't want to get the small one because I'm a beginner and then spend more another because it's too soft or too small

Go for medium then. It's a good size. As for firmness, I like to stick with medium because it's good silicone. Soft is better for really big toys, firm for small.

What the fuck.
The toilet paper is installed underhand.
You've rendered yourself irredeemable.

Oh shit you are right, I'm sorry.

what do people think of something i drew today?

Now we talking. I know what I am doing tonight.

Dang not bad at all! Got any more? Your work reminds me of like an early Onta

>Happy Father's Day!
Oh boy

thankuu

all i have is this that i did sometime ago, everything else is not furry or lewd but i really felt horny today while drawing sooo

holy fuck check my image

bois, my favorite.

yeh boi

Just wish the bois liked me too tho.

i dont get why u people get turn on by diapers. no judging tho

This boi likes you.
At least, the cute pics you're posting.

Not good eNUFF

that is good, the hips and legs look cute

What would be good enough?

Butt
Firm, round, clean, smooth BUTT.

I wholeheartedly agree.
Good luck finding a bae with one of those, though.

Or in my case, finding a bae that has one that isn't one of those "100% only dom will never allow anything around my ass the entirety of our relationship will be you being a bitch" people.

It sucks, no one will let me fuck their ass.
And then people who fuck ass whenever they want come and say, "ENTITLED, YOU SHOULD WANT SEX, ONLY I CAN WANT SEX!1!"

i wonder what terrible things has to happen to someone to develop a diaper fetish

I've literally just run right through a solid 4-5 people who could legit be good boo's, all because they refuse to bend over every once in a while.

Something's wrong if an act that I'm willing to go through with for you isn't good enough for you to go through with. Or if I'm not worth going through it with. Why should I limit myself to half of all the sex I could have for you if your ego is so large that you can't let me have fun even once in a while?

In 100% of sex throughout history, a solid 50% of the people performing it were bottoming, and there are tons of people out there who almost strictly bottom. There's no possible way it can be ~so terribly bad~ that you wouldn't even consider doing it with someone that you're supposed to love and care deeply for- especially if they do it for you on a regular basis.

These fucking rants I'm going on today.

Imagine having this little respect for other people's preferences.
Half of the world is female, are you going to use that argument to convince a gay guy to fuck a female? Sometimes you just aren't into something.

I don't get it either, but it's fucking hot

What? Literally everyone I've met is a switch. Look harder, or in different places.

what comic?

Thats why you just find bottoms.
I'd never let a guy fuck my ass, so thats why I never look for someone who'd want that.

im posting it all

My respect for other peoples' preferences ends when their respect for my preferences ends. A relationship is give and take. I'm perfectly fine with being the bottom 99% of the time, but unlike what a lot of the people I've been with want to believe I'm not a chick. I've got a dick and I like to use it, and I get a bit offended when my special other's first response to me wanting to actually be on top for once is "maybe I can just fuck you so well that you'll never want to use your dick again."

The most that the last guy even tried to concede to me was "maybe every now and again I can give you a hand job?" I don't want it to be a deal-breaker, and I try not to fly off the handle about this stuff, but when this shit happens 4 times in a row and each person is firm in their belief that my needs should fall by the wayside compared to what they want then I become uninterested in considering their wants.