Why is there so much racism in tech?

Why is there so much racism in tech?

I am African American, and almost everyone I have encountered (including people at the company where I currently work, and the university I studied at) assumes I am less capable than others. In reality, the opposite is true. I am currently a security researcher, researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWJG5I8xCDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu nigger

Stfu nigger

What? I can't understand a word you're saying. I don't speak oogabooga

lel
Where do you live OP?

>nigger trying to figure out how to unlock all the phones he stole

So, you're researching how to steal other people's iPhones? Essentially that's what it is, right? Would you say you have a natural talent for that sort of thing?

Steve Jobs didn't envision iOS so you could nigger your way into people's personal data.

Because of history. Women and Soviets get it too. Don't think it's because you are black or you'll ruin your life with it. Just be the best you can and be proud. Don't consume yourself with the bullshit. Let those people wreck themselves with their perspective obsessions.

>I am African American
where in Africa were you born?

are you African American like Charlize Theron?

>Why do people judge me because my skin?

Because other people that look like you gave them a bad impression. Be smart. Get jacked. Be a good person.

And for fucks sake be aware of how stereotypical black people act and don't act like that.

>Nigger can't greentext an example

The only African American I can think of that I'd fuck

You'll all see! One day soon! My research will be national news when I publish it. In the mean time do any of you have methods of getting around the lock screen you'd like me to research and add to my paper?

>methods of getting around the lock screen
typical nigger....breaking into places and stealing shit

The only thing we see is that you're a retarded fucking nigger that wants to spawn more SJWs, OP.

Go away, nigger. Only niggers make everything about race. Do the world a favor and go die of aids.

So why are you so sure it's not legitimate research? I have several locked phones here that I've been keeping charged for the research and all I need are some real world ideas

if it weren't for thieving asshole niggers, we wouldn't need a fucking lock screen on our devices

Because niggers are stupid. Once every 60 years one smart nigger is born. And then it's a fucking miracle.

Well since lock screens are a thing, I'm going to be the brother that figures out that I was smarter than Steve Jobs

>claims to be doing research on unlocking phones
>asks for ways to unlock phones
>which means he doesn't actually know any ways of unlocking phones

hey, jamarcus...do you hold your glock sideways when you shoot?

This is the racist bullshit I'm talking about

there, there, tyronne. go grab yourself a forty and a bucket of chicken and drown your sorrows

OP, you're a fucking idiot. you're not gonna get any helpful advice from this thread so please just delete it. next time you start one up, do us a favor and leave your race out of it. literally nobody starts a thread with I am White/Hispanic/Black/Asian etc...
you can't say you're black and not expect to be called a nigger. because what else are we gonna do with that information?

Just because I do like malt liquor and chicken doesn't mean that I'm a stereotype

i'm just bustin' your chops, darnell

i got no problem with black people

every family should own at least 2 or 3

That's fucked up

lmfao

You only got the job for muh affirmative action. You might not be a completely worthless nigger, but you are most likely less capable than your white counterpart.

>I'm a nigger
tl:dr

this guy is either autistic or a really sloppy baiter.

either way, kys. you can't get into a locked phone; that's why phones have locks, dumbass. You either stole a bunch of floor sample phones from best buy, or you really are retarded.

I'm not autistic motherfucker. I just thought someone around here might be able to help with my research

>be OP
>steal a bunch of phones
>locked, doesn't have passcode
>google "how to get into a locked phone"
>skim the first five pages of google and give up
>decide to head to Sup Forums for help

you definitely are autistic if you thought anyone in Sup Forums could help you with any sort of research.

what do you take us for? scientists? tech experts?

Nah but there are folks around here that are way more degenerate than I am so I thought I might find someone more knowledgeable than I am

dude if you really want help your gonna need to at least tell us what phones they are

>"everyone assumes I am less capable than others."
>goes on Sup Forums for research purposes

Well gee, user, I wonder why they'd go and assume something like that

I have 5 iPhones that I've acquired that I want to find out how to beat the lockscreen of

where'd you get them?

Don't matter

People don't think it be like it is but it do

GUYS, HE REALLY DID IT!
HE STOLE THEM!

>chink builds phone
>white person buys phone
>beaner fixes the screen at the mall
>sand nigger handles tech support
>nigger steals phone
Rinse and repeat

Or maybe I bought them on Craigslist advertised as locked. Ever think about that cumskin?

why would you buy a locked phone, retard? you aren't helping your case here; especially with dumbass insults like "cumskin"

Fuck you whitey

youtube.com/watch?v=LWJG5I8xCDU

I'm black, too, fucktard. I just don't go announcing it everywhere I go like a sperg because it doesn't fucking matter. people like you are a disgrace to our race.

>black
You're fucking blue you ghetto smurf

Basically because we know the only reason you got into whatever school and major you are in is because you are a minority and havent faced the scrutiny of being a white man trying to rise above affirmative action.

I'll fix that for you "inbred hillbilly fuck buys phone"

Listen here nigger

he didn't even design that. Also they'll just patch right away

believe it or not that actually happened to me multiple times as a white.
>ie military academy
>colleges etc

Because wherever you go there are minorities who are CEOs/hr/recruiters get your head out of your ass the system is designed to keep whites in power with more money and power and keep people of color in dead end laborious work, modern day slavery

"degenerate than I am"
You know the FBI already did what you're trying to do right? You're not only evil but also stupid.

someone, please help him. he's floundering, and I don't think he's wearing his safety helmet. it's called the light of a computer screen? Deflect all you want but three things are plain as day;
1.you stole a bunch of phones and don't know any of the passwords
2. you don't work anywhere, and you're not doing any research -- you just stole a bunch of phones
3. even if your story was at all believable, you're an absolute fuckwit for going on Sup Forums for your research.

Good luck in your endeavor though. I'm sure someone will buy those stolen phones off of you for a pretty penny if you can find a way to get them unlocked

Because racism is based on statistics. You're an exception or half white

put phone in microwave

Yall some ignorant motherfuckers around here

You better power them bitches up 100 feet underground or the fbi is gonna backtrack you so fast your tits will flail.

>5 iPhones
>too stupid to know there are multiple types of iPhones that have different vulnerabilities

Your race is generally incompetent, even if you are an exception. Stereotypes exist for a reason, they are easy heuristics for the brain to operate on in absence of more specific data. You have to prove you're not an idiot, sorry, but that's how the fuck it is.

5 Black CEOs in the fortune 500 companies. The company I work for, one of the top 3 insurance companies worldwide, has tons of minorities in all levels of the company.

Stop acting like a fucking nigger and you'll do fine. The only barrier to rising in the corporate ranks is trying to be fucking hood as shit. Get an education, speak clearly, dress like a goddamn professional and you'll do better than the fucking whitey you complain about since affirmative action is still a thing

Look at all the good little facist boys in this thread lining up to receive an armband.
*petty unamused clap*

some black people are okay and contribute to society. others suffer from nignogiosis and are bad people in general or criminals. use your motivation to fight this dreaded disease making black people wear sideways hats and baggy pants at their knees with exposed boxer shorts.

Not seeing any anti semite shit in this thread.
Protip: nazis didnt give 1 damn about niggers. Hitler was pretty happy to take a picture with one.

Get your white racist stereotype right Jamal

nobody cares faggot. just appreciate the affirmative action and move on

Black people are fine. Niggers are fucking terrible. We all know there is a difference between Black men and niggers

What do you call a Black man with a Doctorate in Engineering?.......Nigger

yep. I'm currently working with 2 local scientists here in the Atlanta area working out how to successfully stop nignogiosis and allow black children to grow up without a missing criminal father and interest in rap music. remember rape is just rap with an e added on.

How to succeed as a black man in America:
1. Dont be a hood rat

2. don't rob the Korean convenience store

3. after you knock up a fat white chick try to help out at least one time per month

Black "better at tech"

Lmao bait

I dont speak undercommon

I know a few that have mastered the tech 9. maybe that's what he meant?

highest crime rates

~15% of teh population, >50% of violent crime

Niggers gonna Nig.

He's researching to bypass iPhones, something Apple won't even help the government do.

And he wonders why we hate nigs

when him and his friends steal a new iPhone how else are they supposed to use it?

>highest crime rate across all income ranges
>lowest IQ across all income ranges
>the common black is the epitome of degeneracy

you first have to prove to them that you aren't a typical black. you need to prove that you actually know what you're talking about.

I'm a white/Hispanic and assume every African American at my job is both just as intelligent as me. My boss is African American and one of the smartest people I know. I work in a corporate office for a bank.

Abstract: Dis damn iPhone I stole be racis I beat its azz good n it ain show me respec n unlock

Your first mistake was admitting youre black, your second was posting this on Sup Forums

Give it back, Jamal