You will live to see a souless, money grabbing remake of pic related

>You will live to see a souless, money grabbing remake of pic related.

What other shitty remakes will we see in our lifetime? What can we do but die in our sleep before it's too late?

GSNT

Boromir is probably going to be black

We'll see the original Star Wars trilogy remade within the next 20-25 years.

>imagine Peter Dinklage as Gimli

you really think they'll bother remaking these? i mean the orignals are such an abomination to cinema, id be suprised if any studio in the future would want to waste money on remaking these.

Boromir will be black, Legolas will be asian and Aragorn will be a woman. Screenshot this.

Its going to fucking happen isnt it?
I GUARANTEE the very very least that would happen is one of the fellowship is a woman

>Arwen is now Arnold, a trans biqueersexual semi elf love interest to Aragorn, who is played by a black actor.
>Legolas and Gimli are homosexuals.
>Gandalf will be reborn as Gandalf the Person of Color.
>Sam made out with Frodo (who is a bicurious trans genderqueer like all protagonists) on Mount Doom after destroying the Ring.
>Golum is a healthy, straight WHITE MALE.
>Rohan is led by Queen Theodora.
>The Rohorrim are all women.
>Gondor is an entirely black civilization.

I can see the future, and it is bleak.

LOTR movies are quite overrated to be honest. They're not quite as fantastic adaptations as people make them out to be, and I still believe LOTR work better as a TV series.

Also Jackson was way too keen on just using CGI even back then, Fellowship is easily the best one because you can tell it had a smaller budget, so it doesn't feel quite as bombastic.

They already made a souless, money grabbing adaptation 15 years ago.

This picture is heartbreaking. In the LotR trilogy, they had real swordfights, real acting, clever forced perspective, real horses. Christ, they even BUILT Edoras for the Two Towers.

The the Hobbit came along and it's all green screen. I feel truly bad for Ian there.

They won't make such changes to the core material, instead they will build on it. There could be a tenth fellowship member, joining them after Boromir's death, a black man from Harad or something, or a stronk womyn.

Arwen will have an affair with another elf, cucking Aragorn, but he will forgive her. This, this is incredibly likely in a future remake, much more than the race thing.

They will in 20 years or so

Why are Sup Forums such victims?

I'll welcome it with open arms. Those movies are dated. The fight scene cherography is horrendous and, due I say, out right laughable? Like the tone of the movie is serious, then it immediately changes to shlock when you see some characters turn into superheroes. Aragon fighting 20 orcs at once or when legolas slides down a staircase on a shield and takes out 20 orcs during a serious intense scene and then the music gets all fun. Some of the cgi like the giant elephants is awful and is getting worse everytime I watch it. Also, some of the giant army shots are terrible. Gollum is also starting to show his age, in terms of cgi. I think we're due for a game of thrones style remake of TLOTR.

They won't remake lord of the rings anytime soon. Will they make a gay ass expanded universe with yearly installments or occasional spin off stories? Ya probably. Dat IP mek da money gewd

DLETE THOS

>These children will inherit the earth.

The future is bleak indeed.

I bet you think I'll respond to that shitty b8

>Things in my time where better because I was a child when I saw it!

>and it's all greenscreen
They had plenty of greenscreen in LOTR and plenty of practical sets in the Hobbit.

Actually I saw it when I was a kid probably just like you did and while I have mad nostalgia for it I can look objectively at it and conclude the movies aren't fucking perfect and like with most things the source material is simply better.

Why wasn't LOTR in the best 100 films of 21st century list?

plot twist: then they also remake the hobbit and it's amazing

We already saw it last year.

Tbh senpai Ian Mckellen is a whiny fag.

Put a "Sir" before his name, you disrespectful cunt.

As much as I love these movies. I have to agree with a lot of this. Gollum doesn't look that good anymore. And the fight scenes could be a lot better.

I hold no oath to monarch bullshit. Fuck "sir".

>souless
Do you even into extended edition appendices

>>You will live to see a souless, money grabbing remake of pic related.
this already happened, it was called The Hobbit

Here's the reply you were fishing for. Not need to thank me, seeing your shit opinions posted ITT is enough out of you for now.

Move to Thailand, buy an automatic weapon, participate in drug trade.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But Sony doesn't own the rights.

>all female cast

He's right though.

These movies are great because of amazing source material and a fucking fantastic score, but as soon as they start to deviate from what was in the books they often turn to crap VERY quickly. The fighting scenes really are the biggest offender.

Some of the best shit was when they deviated.
>Gandalf's explanation to Pippin about after death
>gothmogg
>No Tom Bombashit
>making Faramir more human but still fairer than his big bro

Aragorn's fight scenes are the only ones that's really good. Probably because Viggo Mortensen became a master swordsman for the role.

I shoulda explained Gothmogg better.
It added characterization to the orcs and showed that even they have dreams of conquest

>2050
>using screenshots

It comes from books so that would be another adaptation of the source material, not a remake. That wasn't the first attempt at making these into movies in some form and it certainly won't be the last. Not really a big deal.

One thing I can appreciate about LotR movies is how human everyone looks. Aragorn doesn't have a shirtless scene displaying his abs, yet he still comes off as a great warrior. Arwen is still considered beautiful but we see nothing of her boobs and ass. It's the little things.
Plus the casting is perfect. Maybe Faramir was a bit weak but everyone was so perfectly cast.

This is why.
You know people nowadays pretend to agree with this to appear "progress".

i'd fug that frodo

>awful and is getting worse everytime I watch it

So stop watching it.

Has there ever been a more Kingly looking motherfucker than Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn?

When you see him out of the role there's no indication that he would look the part of Aragorn.

>
someone's going to get stabbed in hollywood

Chris please go

I'm not joking when I say this, you need to end your life, and as quickly as possible

GIVE UP THE RIGHTS SHE-ELF

The Hobbit actually had quite an impressive amount of practical sets and it really was fucking strange how it all came off as shitty cgi anyway.

Leftists are cancer and should die.

LOTR was never deep by any means. The Peter Jackson movies were well done if but a bit condensed.

Dear god.

>White-itude

>whitedude-itude

Almost guaranteed. And they'll destroy it.

trips, its confirmed

Papa Zemeckis won't allow it.

:(

>Implying the would kill off a black guy
Nah Aragorn will be black

Frodo, Sam will be Indian and Gollum will be a crazy delusional white guy

Not as long as Zemeckis is alive. He has said they'd remake over his dead body. So were spared for a little while.

Dude, Boromir? The guy who betrays everyone and tries to steal the ring? Black? Go commit your hatecrimes somewhere else!

>guy travels back in time and almost bangs his mom
How will they ruin this?

Tomboy Eowyn looks good, actually.

Yeah can you imagine if they remade Spiderman with MJ black and Flash Indian?

...wait a second

>mulatto girl goes back in time and almost gets raped by her white father

CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY!

The derogatory way virtue-signalling regressives like this talk about being white is disgusting.

Peter Jackson turned pipeweed (tobacco) into marijuana, deadly serious Gimli into comic relief, and a philosophical series into dumb action movies.

The person these things were written for hates Peter Jackson's adaptations. Furthermore the studios attempted to deny that any profit was made and didn't even want to pay the Tolkien estate for the rights.

You already saw the soulless, corrupt adaptation, you mother fucking moron. It can't get any worse. Go fuck yourself.

I'd bet my yearly salary that they start production as soon as his funeral is over