Okay Sup Forums, we're planning a heist

Okay Sup Forums, we're planning a heist.
We're breaking into a house, with a top floor, and a basement, very large household. A man and his brother in that house, and they're both armed, one with a pistol, and one with homemade grenades. They also have a very large guard dog in the house. All you know is that there's thousands to millions of dollars in the basement, along with a USB, containing files you need.

Now, what would you wear, what are you armed with, and what's your plan? You can ask anything about the situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eu5ihQA5Xzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the cops distracted by any event during this, if not, do we have enough time to be able to stage one?

There are no cops, but this fucker knows what he did, so he's on lookout. Cops may be called if anybody is injured or killed.

Alright. Is it possible for us to have any forms of gas to use in this situation?
The type to knock anything out/non-lethal.

Bleach and amonia bought with cash outside town. Put near open windows down chiminies any air intake on house wait for 20 min

wig and any mask, with glasses. Wear rubber gloves, make sure there are no fingerprints anywhere on them. Bring a Colt 1911 with a silencer, maybe two. If there are windows in the basement, sneak in through there, take the cash and the usb, and sneak out. Kill anybody that gets in your way.

ok so what i do is wear a two piece suit get my car-4 assault rifle that's modded to like 31 concealment and then my bernetti-9 that has like 31 concealment so i have 3 concealment and then i ecm rush that bitch nigba

wait do they have titan cameras because if they don't i could probably just stealth it because it's just two guys and no guards

No, we do not.
Keep in mind, we need to save money, so we get more back from the room in the basement

They have some cameras set up, but it's just iPads streaming to their laptop.

Where is the brother's located?

oh ok so i can just grab those fuckers and get extra cash for them

Yes, but they can track the iPads as well.

so i take them and change the location on them

The more realistic the better

Put them in a faraday cage so no signal escapes them

actually so like i download some cheats and i start the heist and then instantly finish it

also is there a meth lab because i can cook like infinite meth and get 8 billion offshore

Easy.
>All black clothes, to maintain stealth, completely black masks
>Rags
>Chloroform
>Silenced gun, preferably an smg with an extended clip, just in case
A few well placed shots neutralize the dog

Put the guy with the pistol in a chokehold, chloroform over nose and mouth, blow the other guy away with the smg with the other hand.

In and out.

They can be anywhere at anytime.

We know these people personally.
We need to pull it off preferably without murder, injury is fine.
Plus, I have no goddamn idea how to make chloroform, so I hope you guys can cover me with that part.

>>wants to be the autistic lockpick they stuff in the duffle bag...

youtu.be/Eu5ihQA5Xzo

Is killing the dog ok

Damn. All well, looks like it is the old fashioned sticks and stones route.
Since we are going cheap it is obvious we can not bear any high-end equipment.
However, this may be a good thing.
Face concealment is cheap, only need a mask and duct tape. And fingerprints are easy to mask with most types of gloves.
Masking our identities is of upmost priority, which means the whole crew must NOT under any circumstance take any injury in which they bleed.

I would say we need no more than four people, and only two go in. The other two are lookouts, one on streets (wearing normal clothes), and one at the back, hiding anywhere if possible.
As for the two lucky burglars who get to raid the house, they need only to wear a hoodie or jacket (black), cargo pants (extra pockets, extra loot), boots (pants are tucked into them), gloves and full face mask that is taped to them (eyeholes wider if needed).
Equipment is a crowbar, tape measure, screwdriver, small plastic baggy (for the USB, it is also cushioned with torn fabrics to prevent damage to USB), and two medium backpacks.

Rules of engagement: I am unsure yet as to the layout of the house.

I need to know, is the house multi-story, how many entrances, what's the neighborhood like?

What do we know about them. Occupation? What hours of the day are they home? Do they have a generator in the house in case the power is cut?

Absolutely not.
We know him, so he helps with other heists too.
The dog often helps out in certain cases, so killing the dog would be the equivalent of killing ourselves.

I go in naked with ski mask on my face and baseball bat, while all you faggots wait outside. They're about to witness naked terror. If they throw nades at me i just hit it back like the maniac i am

Why the fuck are we practically robbing ourselves

This guy works with us?
What did he do to get on our shitlist?
We are not taking pocket change here, we are taking a fortune.