Post your recent genres on RYM and guess/rate/recommend

Post your recent genres on RYM and guess/rate/recommend

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_alvaret_ensemble/the_alvaret_ensemble/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/fifty_foot_hose/cauldron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice! What are your favorite bands?

How do you go to genres?

go to your profile, look at the bottom where it says recommendations and click automatic

Thanks

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_alvaret_ensemble/the_alvaret_ensemble/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/fifty_foot_hose/cauldron/

Sparks, Early Brian Eno, Skylar Spence
Hot Snakes, Drive Like Jehu, Cloakroom
Kishi Bashi, Annie, Craft Spells

nice good
I like

I'll mostly rate.

6-7/10 Don't listen to much ambient and I don't like metal but overall some good genres here.

10/10. Loves the 80s more than his own parents. Would club with cocaine if cocaine was legal and clubs were around.

I got nothing. I like psych rock though.

A lot of your taste I love. What experimental rock do you listen to? 10/10.

Dance/10

5/10. A little cheesy for my taste.

I figured I'd include the years too for more accurate recs

Forgot to attach file

Acid Mothers Temple

i recommend suicide lol

>implying suicide is good

what a fag lmao

minimal techno is the only consistent sub-genre on your list

what do you mean by that

O HAI GUYS ITS ME RICESHOES you may have heard of me? but u can call me riceypoo c:

Boring, ambient is for people who arent doing enough to be able to listen to music with the intent of only having it be background music the complete opposite of what good music should be, not to mention dark ambient which is like ambient but Uhhh for 13 year olds who still live in their parents homes

POP ROCK YOU LISTEN TO.... POP ROCK >:D
Ohhh post hardcore, so youre one of those hip[sters?experimental rock is not a real genre of music because rock in itself is not a experimental genrei dont wipe

.Indie rock is Pussified Rock music for the New generation of Americans who have gone through a process that I have termed the Pussifcation of america Because the teenagers of Today are listening to Crap on the radio that is Girly

'BoringHAHAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHA dont tell me there are secret cameras in my room Is this a joke Seroiusly though dont tell me there are secret cameras in my room.Maybe i just havent heard enough but hip hop has never really appealed to me, the people talking really fast over stolen music bit gets old real quick and it doesnt take any effort to make, This is kinda why i prefer something like say, rap music over hip hopPOP ROCK HAHAHALazyDont use homophobic slursDont think you can talk shit about another person if you are still listening to minimal techno, which should really be reanamed to Minimal effort techno for people who extrude minimal effort in all aspects of life, Especially sex because they cant get as much as me

CAN I HAS RATES ON MINE PLS They say you can tell alot about a person just from there recents, it tells you everything you need to know about them and it is a good measure of characters, Because wow you have been listening to the Genre recently a very cool much wowl :3c

I am so much better then literally all of you, and it's not even funny. I use grammar for one thing.

...Rice are you ok?

SILENCE
I KEEL YOU.

I'm Where the fuck did you see pop rock in the list? lel

I'm honestly interesting in seeing your ratings

also my ratings since captcha is fucking ass

Yours was "lazy"
He just sucks at lining them up properly.

I know because mine was the hip hop one and the tag was at the end of the paragraph before it.

hey

heyo

u seem nice

sup jacob

i could ask you for some electronic recs
you seem like you would be a good friend
hi shame

Everything I rate is something that I would recommend...

what sort of stuff would you be interested in

idk

something like Klaus Schulze or Coil?

never heard of coil, but if KS is your thing then here's a list of stuff.
Check out Zanov, Neuronium, You, Earthstar, Michael Garrison, Serge Blenner, Requiem, Ron Berry, David Prescott, Peter Tedstone... They're all different, but it's all bloops