Disturbing movies

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/search/August underground/0/99/0
thepiratebay.org/search/serbian film/0/99/0
thepiratebay.org/search/martyrs/0/99/0
youtu.be/o1Vvf2rPjxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gummo

The August underground series is among the most shocking and disturbing I've seen. Mordum, opens with a man returning home to find his girlfriend sleeping with another man, her brother. An argument follows, the man is upset she's keeps having sex with her brother. Self-inflicted harm qualls the argument, where the three head to the basement to torture, rape and kill the people they've had in their basement for days.
The film(s) follow three serial killers. It's filmed in 'found' documentary style, similar to the blair witch. It includes scenes of torture, depraved acts of violence, nerco-pedo-philia, murder and that's just the general categorization contributing to the shocking value of the film. It's a decent series, if you're into that type of media. Of the movies listed thus far, I still conclude it's among the top.

Serbian film is decent, but not in the same way. It's overall creepy and shocking effect take place after the movies has been watched, the sum of the disturbing scenes is far more gruesome to witness the the scenes individually.

Marytrs is a decent movie as well, following the life of two escaped vicitms, who again get captured and held to carry out a sick plot.

thepiratebay.org/search/August underground/0/99/0
thepiratebay.org/search/serbian film/0/99/0
thepiratebay.org/search/martyrs/0/99/0

this is the most disturbing movie i've ever seen.

The worst. Most scary, horrific movie ever.

I saw it in theaters and enjoyed it.

The best. Any more like this (besides black swan)

I don't remember the name of the film where Jesus smokes his own shit.

And with shit i mean shit.

Why did he rape her at the end?

/Thread

I just watched this the other night

Upstream Color

It's disturbing that the creator of Primer could make such a monstrous piece of shit

I might be part of the minority but Funny Games really got me. I dont know how to explain it but I felt so grimey after watching it.

Watch it without getting disturbed. It can't be donw.

Then it worked as planned
Try watching other films by that director, especially Benny's Video

Its on my Netflix playlist I've been lagging to watch it. Its it really that good?

sandman wants to party and decides to make a movie while doing so. it's what you do when you're worth $300 mil, and bored.

Good choice

CUCK.MY.LIFE.INTO.PIECES.

THIS IS MY WIFES BLACK SON

HUMILIATION

NO BREEDING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY WIFE IS CHEATING

DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

disturbed the fuck out of me

Ken park is kinda disturbing

filth isnt quite on par with salo and srpski, but man. you niggers know whats up. i thought this was just gonna be a movie thread, but now its a fucking fap thread.

This is the movie that inspired Silent Hill.
This, and a Stephen King novel called "The Mist" (only the novel, not the shitty movie adaptation)

this fucking gem along with the rest of parks vengeance trilogy.

I love this movie; de Sade knew what reality was.

None of the "victims" make it out alive or have anything resembling a "happy" ending; and the "bad guys" are all rich, powerful, and never suffer any consequences for their actions, at all.

South Park made fun of it perfectly
youtu.be/o1Vvf2rPjxE

Not sure what it's in black and white. it's the only one I can find on YouTube. Why can't South Park just post clips on your e like everyone else?

remember watching this as a kiddo, fucking legendary shit was ecen better when i got older.

Thank God for this movie.

>It's me, Casper

what the fuck was so disturbing about kids?

shits just the daily lives in the slums

Movie is underrated as heck, but the director's cut is the only way to go, since the theatrical version gives away the twist with an unnecessary opening crawl

Old boy so good have you seen "I saw the devil"

It wasn't terrible; just nonsensical.
Everything but the story was done well.

Dude was trying to top the mindfuck Primer was, guess he figured if HE barely understood it, he did it right.

Disturbing!

Fucking kek

Really only one even borderline 'disturbing' scene in this movie; not going to spoil it.

Great movie, just not really disturbing.

I've always thought "I've had the time of my life" would be an excellent song for a brutal torture scene.

Most. Disturbing. Movie. Ever. Masterpiece. Irreversible.

Gimme a quick run down on this movie, please

Fucking genius!

Any film maker fags out there? Make this happen!

Trainspotting. movie has some very fucked up parts

this looks like horrid shite

Go to IMDB like I did fag.

Can't believe it but i'm gonna be nice. Had a "change of heart".

From IMDB: "Four fascist libertines round up nine adolescent boys and girls and subject them to one hundred and twenty days of physical, mental and sexual torture.".

6/10 rating.

1975 date

Have you seen the second one yet?

Salo is a pretty hilarious movie frankly, and the book by de Sade is quite the literary specimen.

Best movie.
Lynch is love.
Lynch is life.

Goo too IMBFD Liek I DID FAGOOOOT HURRRR DURRRR This isn't a forum hurrrrrr

what the hell is wrong with you, are you retarded, like special education services were given to you in high school? lemme see your IOP user

I'm sorry. I don't speak retard.

What is your point?

Logan, if you can see this, you're gay

Skallagrigg.

>see name
>starts tearing up
THIS MOVIE IS WHY WOMEN ARE SHIT

visitor q. symbolic, fucked up movie with an equally fucked up, but heartwarming ending.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

Pls

This one gives me feels. The first time I watched it, it made me cry. Especially the scene with Zeke. Final credits made me cry even more.
Also the book.

Because he needed to cum why does anyone rape anyone

Great film!

Also, Itchi the killer

I cant believe they released something that hardcore in the 70's. That just seems like more new age style movie to me. Even though that type of shit has been going on long before movies even existed.

It would need to be done right. If not, it would end up being a shitty version of that scene in Reservoir Dogs where Madsen is cutting that guy while Steeler's Wheel plays on the radio.

It would need to be a grueling and slow build up - more psychological like Silence of the Lambs... Then when the scene starts maybe have the tourturer's leather-clad midget gimp pop in a VHS of Dirty Dancing in the VCR. "Time of my Life" starts playing and then the torturer says something to the gimp "I call first dance!".

Great movie
Cube 2 was weird
Cube zero made me hate all Canadians

A lot of the most fucked up movies of all time have come out of the 60s/70s.

Aming the legal stuff, it's good fap material though.

Among the legal stuff, it's good fap material though.

awesome movie. proving low budget doesn't mean bad as long as you tell the story right. you don't even have to have good actors.

this movie sucks

Shit I was about to post this one

Lack of Cronenberg here

Probably my favourite of his

Last Exit to Brooklyn... Selby

I've seen Funny Games, A Serbian Film, and Salo. None of them disturbed me as much as this one did.

It was written by Marquis de Sade in the 1700s, while he was in prison (?). He thought it was lost, so it was unfinished; he had a rough outline for the rest of it however.

I've seen Gummo so many times I find it quite comfy now.
>I kees dem on dey bald head

My horror buddy and I did a double feature one day: this first, and Snowtown after. We were relatively quiet during ASF, but we were keening and squirming during Snowtown. Others that have given me that dirty feeling:

Henry: PoaSK
The Girl Next Door (2007)
Sweet Movie
Inside (2007)
The Chaser (2008)
In a Glass Cage
Threads
Come and See
In My Skin

someone put this genetic failure out of its misery

>edgy 90's movie. sex, drugs, apathy, drama.

"This is how life is now en stuff."

kys

Curios that no one has mentioned "happy birthday" yet.

Actually this movie resonated with me as a teen. We really lived like this. Had a shitty apartment rented by three losers and all.

i love how the use of the word edgy spikes during the summer

its almost like theres a sudden influx of... something..... some sort of fag

I'd imagined it being just the killer & victim; like he expects the victim to duet with him while he's torturing them.
Of course they fucking don't; but it switches between his imagination of them doing so & their actual reaction of screaming.
Perhaps even timed so their screaming looks to him like they ARE singing their parts, in that music video lip sync kind of way.

This movie is gay as two men rubbing ball sacks together. Sure it is different sure it is a bout a man dealing with the insecurities of becoming a father, but it is a fucking worthless movie.