Dilemma:

Dilemma:

My wife is about to leave for maybe an hour or so to sell lipstick to a client over coffee.

Do I take the chance and blaze it and risk getting caught being high when she gets back? (She absolutely is against weed and would flip shit if I smoked)

>wife sells lipstick
>worried about her reaction

DO IT FAGGOT, NOTHING TO LOSE

Smoke weed everyday.

yeah man, do it.

>Married
>Hides pot from the wife
Whatever you say

Give me a better reason

Your wife or your mom? If you're a grown ass man do what you want

Don't be a pussy, pussy

I work jobs that require me to definitely not be smoking and I just recently picked it back up

I didn't marry a whore and I don't live at home with my mom, unlike half of Sup Forums

and your wife would tell them? how is the relevant?

>wife
>absolutely against something you do
>so much you feel the need to hide it from her
then why did you wife her?

just smoke in your back yard you idiot

You posted on Sup Forums wanting us to convince you to get high and are worried about your wife, who should support you in your degeneracy. This is a non-issue nigger, you already want to do it.

Have some fucking self control and get a hobby instead of wasting your life on getting dumb and slow.

Probably the most reasonable comment here. Thanks.

Case closed no pot for me, who wants this shit?

your wife is selling lipstick over coffee
aka she about to get fucked by another dude at his house

>sell lipstick to a client

is that the new euphemism for blowjobs for a buck fitty?

Just don't act like a fucking retard when she gets back.

Go smoke in your backyard. Throw your clothes in the wash. Take a shower and chill.

My wife hates it when I pop soma or other pills but I do anyway. If she catches me the worst I'd get is not getting sex for the night.

The only reason I'd get mad at my husband is if he smoked all the weed alone. Fuck her blaze it

Your wife is selling lipstick over coffee? Lets be honest, it doesnt take an hour to sell lipstick op..

Me

If she doesn't like you smoking then either
A: don't do it because you married her knowing she didn't like it
B: do it anyways and then if she finds out come to an agreement
Or C: divorce her ass. Most couples get divorced anyways so I say take your weed and leave.

This is so pathetic I'm praying it's bait.

At this level, you're looking up to turbo cucks.

its b8 m8

Are you the guy that's buying the lipstick?

Tell us about that...

And it doesnt take coffee to sell make up

instead of smoking maybe you should follow her or ask where shes going for coffee and when she isnt at the "coffee shop" you know why

fug

Obviously Lipstick sales arent doing to well and She cant afford to have her husband lose his job. Shed have to find someone else to support her to pursue her career in lipstick sales.

You got the time to get some red eye drops I'm sure. Smoke em if you got em dude

So how exactly does she sell this "lipstick"?
Does she wear it while she's blowing him so he can see how lovely that shade of red looks on his big nigger cock?
Because that's what "sell lipstick over coffee" sounds like to me.

Sounds like you need a new wife OP. Sounds like she's made sure you feel she'd leave you if you lost that job. Di

Everyone does. The only way you'll end up tested nowadays is if you're involved in an accident tho

dont do it, bad trip ahead. smoke when you are happy and have spare time. cheers bro.

Thanks for typing this out for me. kek

AKA she wears the pants

"bad trip" from pot? Lmao, found the wannabe druggie

>Dilemma:
>My wife is about to leave for maybe an hour or so to suck some nigger's cock.
>Do I take the chance and blaze it and risk getting caught being high when she gets back? (I am the biggest cuck that ever lived and she would yell at me and berate my tiny dick if she found out.)

>fixed it for you.

Why marry someone who hates the most amazing thing on earth?! I just started seeing my first stoner girl and it's amazing as fuck. You're a grown ass man hiding from your girl like some teenager hiding it from their parents. Smoke that bowl and rethink your poor life choices OP.

That user is fucking retarded. Bad trips on pot lol. You can have anxiety attacks on pot but they're nothing like a bad trip.

>wife is a lipstick saleswoman
are you fucking kidding me

Are you that much of an addict you degenerate weed smoker? Smoke another time. Can't you wait?

Stop being a pussy faggot and get high, you are going to let a woman run your life?

My thoughts exactly.
My ex wife used to get pissed at me when I would smoke, but I eventually got her to try it, and after that, we smoked together almost daily. We ended up getting divorced because she wouldn't stop fucking niggers. (Which is unrelated to the pot smoking, she was just a whore.)

smoke outside, wash clothes, shower, and have a few drinks just enough so your breath smells a bit and blame it on the alcohol if she thinks youre high.

Why are you married to this cunt? Be a fucking man and do what you want you spineless man child. She is likely fucking her clients because they re not pussy bitches.

nice doubles tho. and nice smoking

make an alarm or reminder cause you are going to for sure forget at what time she gets back

But the other half of Sup Forums that doesn't live with their moms or married whores thinks you're pathetic.

Man up and smoke, or quit and keep your wife happy. Nobody gives a shit what you do. But asking a bunch of strangers on the internet how you should handle your marriage is almost as pathetic as hiding your weed habit from your wife.

>sell lipstick to a client
So that's what the kids call blowjobs these days
Blaze that fucker up

DO IT FAGGOT!

I'm interested in purchasing some "lipstick", as well.
Perhaps your wife would like to come over to my place and "sell" me some "lipstick" for the next few hours? I have plenty of "hot coffee".

Was in a similar situation with my ex op, simple solution is take a stroll, get cooked, come home and if she suspects anything play it off as her being paranoid

Perfect pic