OK I don't even know how to bring this up, but the girlfriend left her phone over and I heard a text

OK I don't even know how to bring this up, but the girlfriend left her phone over and I heard a text.

Pic related. It's the first thing I saw when her phone unlocked. WtF? Is this even something I should be concerned about? She's coming over to get her phone in about an hour after work.

Bumping for the main page.

Come on. she's gonna be home. Why is there a nigger cock in a text on her phone?

Bumping.

Spencer told me this is a good place to get advice. Do any of you know him? He starts threads all the time.

Quit shit posting, this is clearly a "you mad white boi" thread. Fucking cucks, get a goddamn sex life. You don't let another man mow the lawn.

You mad white boi?

fake and gay

Yes OP you should be very concerned. Her puss is a swimming pool right now

Fuckin niggers

git cucked skrub

fake n gay.

she left her phone
unlocked

Fuck you, I'm not "mad" about anything. My girlfriend has a picture of a nigger's erect cock on her phone.

I want to know why.

Fuck you. Try googling it.
You can't. It's a text that showed up earlier today.

BUMPING

GODDAMMIT FAGGOT

haha yeah nigga deez white boyz stay mad cuz dey bitches be getin fuked by bbc

>Is this even something I should be concerned about?
Actually kys

Fuck you. WHY IS EVERYONE BEING A TOTAL FAGGOT IN HERE? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PLACE FOR ADVICE??

Shit baite
Sage in all fields

im your girlfriend sorry i like real men big black cocks
now stop shitposting and make dinner for me and him ok

oh look its this bot thread again

Time stamp of text or gtfo

I'd punch you faggot

No. Fuck you. Everyone in this thread is being a total faggot.

>Everybody butt me s being a faggot
ok buddy

Nah you're just a dumb cuck. Enjoy your aids

If you said to me in a bar, I would send a couple of your fucking teeth flying faggot.

You're probably good. That's probably a photo from her plumber after replacing the toilet.

Kek get mad assfaggot. Your girl slings some schlong. Gets a taste of nigger man paste. You weren't enough man for her

I will say the reply you wanna read, cuck.

"I would kick your ass and humilliate you in front of everyone and then I would go to your place and show your gf a real cock"

Have a nice fap.

It's not errect you retard

Fake and gay

I'd fucking send your fucking shit flying faggot. I mean it.

OK OP here.

I am starting this thread over.

The GF left her phone over here. I heard a text. I picked it up.

Pic related. Now before she comes home, I need to understand why there's a picture of a nigger's cock on her phone.

There's nigger dick on her phone because you have a micropenis. Or you just suck at sex in general. There's nothing you can do besides put on a penis extender and grovel at her feet. You were born inferior :)

do you want me to compliment this man on his sexy physique and juicy penis, because I'm not going to do that

This nigga, imagine your white daughter being rammed by that

If this were RL, I would fuck you up for talking this kind of shit. NO. I DON'T.

oh no im fucking trembling

We don't know any niggers. Sure, she works in a bad part of town, but there is just no way she would give some nigger her phone number. No way. Not with what we've got going right now, we're supposed to even think about getting married pretty soon herre.

OP is one or multiple of the follow:

Underage
Manchild
Easily Angered
Trolling
Inbred

oops forgot faggot

YOU SHUT THE FUCK FAGGOT NO IM NOT

That girl is dumb.
White cock is way better than black dick.
Only white cock can turn me into a total slut.

>OP is UMETI

Is that like being autistic?

you should be worried. She is probably cheating on you. at the very least she is sexting behind your back.

dump her. don't be a cuck.

▶ ▶

stealth cuck thread is fail.

OP