Secrets thread. Share your deepest secrets

Secrets thread. Share your deepest secrets.
>I'm bisexual. The only person I've ever told was my brother and one of my best friends while we were on acid. Idk why I'm so scared to come out, I just am. I think it's because I've slept with so many women in an attempt to convince myself I'm straight that all my peers have given me some sort of womanizer role in the social group...this would be easier to handle if I could stop imagining one of my gay friends in the same group sucking my dick.

Sometimes I tell to one of my friends if I can go to sleep to her house while she's on class just to fap and smell her panties. I even love to take some pics of her used panties and her drawer.

Sometimes retarded faggots can't speak English on Sup Forums. That's not a secret though

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms friend

ever hooked up with another guy?

Your friends definitely know you're bi. Jack?

Ok, that should have been in a YLYL thread.

Um. Sort of. When I was 13-15 my oldest brother's (not the one who I came out to) best friend and I would suck each other's dick all the time. I even came in his ass once. I've made out with a couple guys since then but no sexual experiences

Not jack. Although from experience I can say, I'd be so relieved if all of my friends and family all of a sudden told me they knew. Then I could feel like I wasn't lying about who I am all the time

Bump

I'm convinced I can move things with my thoughts if I concentrate hard enough.

sometimes I sit and close my eyes and focus really hard on the remote control or something, and when I open my eyes a little later it's moved

bump

Bump

bump

>be 14
>just watched a horror movie
>fucking faggot and scared as fuck, couldn't sleep and wanted to pee
>didn't want to go to bathroom because of scary dark
>decide to pee on glass
>starts getting full
>ohshitohshit.jpg
>Ben Dover and finish pissing on mouth
>almost throw up, swallow it, felt sick all night long
>wake up next day
>forgot to empty glass
>remember 4 days after watching movie, at night
>not so scared anymore, decide to put it behind the bathroom sink because it was starting to stink a bit
>forget about it for 7-ish months
>mom finds out glass, already half empty, with small dry piss noodles, asks me what it is
>panic, don't know what to say
>tell her it's orange fanta, put it there while playing with cousin because didn't want him to drink my fanta
>drag it and drink it
>the stench and taste were like licking satan's smegma

I don't know if she believed me, but I guess I learned I'm not into drinking piss, so there's that.

I... have a sort of rape fetish. I think a lot about overpowering my female friends and it drives me nuts thinking about what I could do when I'm alone with them but can't do because ya know, morals and laws.

OP here, understand that. I feel like most of my bi sexuality isn't as much of an actual sexual identification, and more of a need to feel the satisfaction of not just fucking as many girls as I can, but guys too

Get on grindr my man. Should be easy to find some cute discreet boys in your area. If you don't wanna use a photo as your profile pic just make sure you send one when you message people, though you're better off with a profile pic.

thats entirely normal.

finding a healthy outlet is important if you think you might actually do it.
lots of girls out there are into roleplaying that kind of thing to different degrees.

That's funny. I've never had any gay experiences, but I've been toying with the idea, and it's for the exact opposite reason. I'm a bit of a masochist, and there's a part of my brain that insists a man could more completely dominate me than a woman could. I'm not attracted to the male body at all, but I wanna be manhandled.

I was cleaning up. You didn't notice because you were too busy sperging out. I wish I'd had that abortion. t. your mom

I live alone though
like it could have been my cat but all those times without me hearing it?

Speaking from experience user, getting dominated by a man is the best. Rough sex is great, I love it when they choke me while fucking me

The only solution you could come up with for two different problems was drinking your own piss? Are you Bear Grylls? If you managed to get the cup to your bathroom sink why didn't you just dump it in the toilet and wash it out? Also, the closest I've come to seeing old piss is when my family forgot to flush. I've always just gone in the toilet. So I must ask, what do you mean by piss noodles?

Nah, I was joking with you. I actually do believe in psychic and paranormal shit. I'd go so far as to say it's my main area of interest.

If you want to develop telekinesis (which I do think is possible albeit difficult) then why don't you learn open eyed meditation? Or at least mark the remote's original position? Then you'll know if you really succeeded or just tricked yourself into thinking you did. You should also start with lighter stuff. I've heard it said that balancing a small paper pinwheel on a golf tee and trying to spin it is a good place to start. Maybe put it under a glass dome, like the top of a cake dish, to eliminate the possibility of your breath or other air movement disturbing it.

I think people would take the paranormal more seriously if the practitioners also did the same and tried to approach it a bit more scientifically. It seems to me that most of the so called psychics are frauds and most of the small part that aren't intentionally frauds don't truly believe in it (you can't unless you've seen proof) and simply lie to themselves by doing experiments without a control and without trying to eliminate other variables just so that they can trick themselves into believing that the world isn't as boring as they think it is.

Don't be that kind of guy buddy. Then if and when you do get results you'll know for sure that you've done the impossible.