frat

What I live for

Painless
Gutless
The coward's way out

Happiness

the only way out

popsicle

I would argue it takes a lot of courage to actually do it. 99% percent of people wouldn't be able to pull the trigger or jump off the ledge when it came down to it.

textable

i think he means the cowards way out in that the strong would continue the struggle to survive

Amazin

Painless, it brings on many changes.

true peace

Better the second time around

Self-expression.

gay

HAHAAA, man its nice when your furry threads get derailed because you make some stupid title that nobody gets.

what my uncle did.
and my grandmother.

Phone.

>who was phone?
>suicide was phone
Mystery solved

If you've ever been on this site before right now, you would know that furies always start their threads with something completely unrelated to their degeneracy in order to (try) to hide their threads from spideyfags

That's what you get for telling the cops about them raping you. Now you have to live knowing they're dead because of you, asshole.

There's also homicide.

Like, your opinion, man.

newfag

It doesn't take courage if you're suffering really bad.

>gets called out like most new fags do
>"I-I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?!"
Not an argument.

I'm not explaining anything to you kid, you just go on believing it's about spidey

>Makes a claim about how long theyve been on Sup Forums with no evidence to substantiate
Typical Newfag.

Badass

Doesn't change that your a sick animal fucked and your thread has been derailed.

freedom

A pointless option. No afterlife or god.

Kinda dumb actually if you're looking at it smartly.
Death is uncertain, you could just be dead and then, like, someone would find you and they're like, "Wow dude are you retarded?".
While in life you have multiple choices to just better yourself and lead a better life from those choices.
How the fuck can you even eat anymore or play video games either? Fucking moron.

The fact that he doesn't know your secret furry code cause he's not worthy of the gas chambers like you do doesn't make him a newfag, friendo.

you forgot to finish your sentence, user
what is suicide?

that doesn't make it pointless

ripping up a picture you printed (infinitely more can be printed) is pointless. ripping up the Guernica is awful and wasteful because it's unique and there will never be another original exactly like it, but it's certainly not pointless.

This youtu.be/N7365HkPlUE

You're not wrong, but I'd also say it takes courage to walk away from the horror story that reality is.

Selfish

>it takes courage to walk away

even your idiom belies your words

rewarding

Sometimes the smart move is to walk away from the table with your dignity intact. Just saying.

you're now equating smart to courage

Look, I'm sorry I didn't sage your dumb thread. You didn't have to be an asshole over it.