Is it herpes Sup Forums

Is it herpes Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kzW_1E1CcWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, That's your Penis

Doesn't look too much like herpes but not sure what else it could be. Too long to be an ingrown hair

Your about to give birth to an alien creature.

Looks more like a wart - I believe herpes would be a cluster of fluid filled blisters.

IgnoreYep. You're dying OP.

that is either, herpes, contact dermatitis or a burn

Looks like a stretch mark or old scar. Sometimes they raise

OP its a swollen Lymph Node. They are located in your pubic area, and arm pits and neck.

^^^ That would be the herp, yes.
OP likely has a really bad ingrown hair or 3 from the looks of pic, maybe a spider bite?

This.

youtu.be/kzW_1E1CcWY

Pretty sure its aids

>>like this thread

Op here, could be an ingrown, it's been here for over two weeks.

OP user is right its yma swollen lymph node. Heres a picture of one on a neck. Yours is red because its your pubic area. Could be from stress, infection in other parts of body, a cut or injury.
Apply a warm washcloth to it to relieve it. DONT PICK OR RUB IT OR SCRATCH IT.

Op here
Ok I'll start a warm compress now

yes. keep calm and carry rubbers, u b fine brah

If you havent shaved in the past month its not a ingrown its a swollen lymph node. Dont worry.

I use an electronic razor so I shave like once every couple days, not for like over a week since it hurts.

Herpes zoster, congrats you filthy animal

Girl I was dating cheated on me, and got it. That's why I'm asking. If I got it, at least I'll be able to guilt her into banging me for awhile

I think a straigh razor is more likely to cause ingrown. An electric doesnt shave it down to the skin. It could be irritating the skin and is whats causing tge swollen nodes. It could be pulling hairs and causing small cuts which would cause it.

Use warm water and shaving cream befire and after you shave and a warm washcloth. Take anti inflammatories and if it persists go to doctor for anti bacterial meds because it might be caused by infection domewhere (unlikely)

Thanks man, you've been a help!

>If I got it, at least I'll be able to guilt her into banging me for awhile

Low key worth it tbh

infected stretch mark

See a doctor.

hypertrophic scar or keloid

A what?