Ask me anything about this cunt. Not gonna name because don't fancy a flaming but whatevs

Ask me anything about this cunt. Not gonna name because don't fancy a flaming but whatevs.

you got moar?

how does the bootyhole smell

Plenty, will drop some now and again.

Beautiful. Tastes even better. She kept it clean

is there anything sexual that she doesn't like?

If I remember she wasn't into anything involving other girls. Liked some questionable stuff but anything remotely involving another girl would shut her down. Also very envious of big tits to the point of seething.

You should held onto that piece of ass, user. her body type is so succulent. reminds me of that white trash girl from USA version of Shameless. thats sexy as fuck.

Tell me about it. At best she was a FWB but it didn't last long. Distance and non commitment bullshit from both of us probably did more damage than we realised at the time. We don't speak anymore.

You, at least, have a fucking penis?

Nope. Not trap, find another thread.

So go fuck yourself and get out from my chan, whore.

We don´t need womanz attention whoring here. We have our own.

Fuck off you little trap dick sucking bitch man, sorry about that OP

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Still waiting for goddamn questions

Did she ever shave that Bush?

Nope. Kept it tidy but that was always there.

Nice. Bet she sucked like a champ

Fucking mangina.

Disgusting.
Typical 'Lucrécia' and shiet.
Mexican/latina whore.

Never will be so good as a boy pussy.

Cry the much you wants, baby girl, but i know that you vagina is black: and this is disgusting.

So scary user

Actually, her blowjobs were a bit of a letdown. Small mouth and too much teeth. I think I last about 2 minutes, after a lot of anticipation, and then decided "No thanks, will just fuck instead."

Where did his nuts go?

Damn. Post more pussy and tits. If still facefuck her in a heartbeat

Despite of that,
I can´t be bad.

God bless you and your night/life, young whore. Jesus loves you and boypussy rulez. Peace.

She told me she got better, but I always distrust women who say they can deepthroat.

I feel you. Current gf when I met her said she could handle getting face fucked, and she can barely handle like 3inches. Lying cunts

Yup. My current gf does well, but I like her too much to abuse her like I would abuse this little cunt

More full nudes.

I feel you. Current slam piece said she could handle a good ol face fuck but can barely handle the first 3 inches of my cock before she can't handle it. Lying cunts

Captcha keep saying I'm not doing it right yet still posts

No proper full nudes. She always was a tease.

Good shit good shit. She do kinky shit?

nice work sailor lemme know height/weight and did u get 5th base

u lost that shit? i pray for u\

Anal, DD/lg, was curious about blades, and the usual BDSM stuff

About 5"4ish, less than 100lbs and no, just got my face in it. I pray for me too

Nice. Keep those pics coming op

I hate children.

dont fuck this up get her lobster i believe in u

Only a couple of left. If I'm lucky she'll come back and I can add to the material then.

Sup Forumsro feels.jpeg

Get her back. I'd pay good money to fuck a chick like that

It still annoys me today that I lost out

More of that hairy pussy ?

sometimes what could be is sweeter than reality dont kill urself ur important to someone

dumbass cant teach a girl how to blow?

cumshot?

Best I got tripsbro

If a girl's been getting laid for three years before me, the time for teaching has come and gone.

Check second post. No face shots, soz

last q then bed time whats the grossest thing u ever saw her do like fart really bad or whatever also i respect ur contributions to the website

Nothing horrendous really, other than dumping me for a guy I'm pretty sure is gay. Oh, just remembered, the hairy pussy was largely to help hide a small deformity on her labia. One side was a bit hangy. Probably didn't look great but I thought nothing of it.