Sup Forums I am excessively cheap as fuck. I get pissed if I spend more than $2 during a day...

Sup Forums I am excessively cheap as fuck. I get pissed if I spend more than $2 during a day. I re-use shit that most people just throw away. I try to talk myself into free food whenever possible. I never offer to pay for other people. I manipulate myself into the cheapest situations possible in life. As a result I have a lot of money, but cannot talk myself into spending any of it. I'm a solid 8 or 9 but refuse to get a girlfriend -- because she would require way to much money. What do. Also share the cheapest shit you've ever done.

OP may we AYA?

I get free coffee in the morning from my apartments leasing office and they fucking hate me for it

yes

-Op

Change your name to -berg and get a nose extension

Blow all the saved money on scratchies theyre basically free money my man

I smashed a bird for enough gas to fill up my lawnmower lol. What's the cheapest shit you've done Op?

whats it like being a filthy fuckin hoarder?

OP, you should be filling up your pockets with hot sauce, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise packets, salt, pepper etc from fast food joints.
Use them to fill up your bottle at home.

I wouldn't mind people automatically understanding how frugal I am. What names would you recommend for me? first. middle. last.

Jews

I actually live like a minimalist
already do this but don't fill up my own bottles because this isn't time effective

You are like me on speed or something

get yourself an expensive hobby and wallow in the cognitive dissonance

So you're a Jew?

A couple of times, I would leave a tip then walk back and put it back into my pocket.

Do do you have any history with mental health issues? Sounds like basically a compulsion thing if you spend less than $2 a day. Seems almost impossible to live off of that little. I feel you tho. Small and random things are unnecessary expensive. Cheapest shit I do is never eat out. If I know I'll be out for several meals I'll bring enough food so can avoid spending $5-10 on one fucking meal. If you save >50% of income you'll have more money in the bank than 90% of people over time. You don't have to live super cheap to be good with money

Hamish McTavish, tighter than a shark's arse at 50 fathoms.

Cheap AF, but you rent? Up your game and buy, renting is throwing your money away. You're not about that frugal life.

Dude ist ok at least you have a job. And somewere to live. theres a lot of shit you dont need in the streets man. Just make sure is well spend. Theres nothing wrong in spending your money in what you like and im yourself

OP, it's okay to be cheap. Just make sure you treat yourself every once and while because, well, money is for spending. You could be dying tomorrow and you'll regret not at least spending a little money here and there.

I do not tip
I think it all derives from me obsessively refining everything that I can. Always asking what can I do and how can I do it better. I refined my living expenses as much as possible thus making spending money feel illogical.
I am Hamish McTavish and they say that I am tighter than a sharks arse at 50 fathoms.
Renting is better option if you know anything about finance
My ass is lubed up for you and your advice

*once in a while

Sorry, I'm a dyslexic nigger

Renting is not better than buying....LOL

Yes it is.
Renting is a controlled expense. My rent is a small percentage of my income.
Buying a house only makes financial sense when it is turned into an asset that will generate money for you. Example: Using borrowed money to purchase a distressed property, fixing it up, renting it until ROI is met, and then selling it.
U are a simple pleb and I am Hamish McTavish

Nothing wrong with this lifestyle Op, as long as you are investing in assets to pay for your liabilities etc with all that spare cash.

.....buying can be cheaper than renting and even if it may be more money it is an investment. Renting has no return and you are throwing away money.

I'm not cheap, i spend my money how the fuck i please, but smartly. As a result i have more money then most people. I'm in no way rich or whatever but i'm 32, have a few houses i rent, and own more then 100k of cars. Didnt receive a cent from my parents. There is no need to be cheap, just need to be smart

I understand the point that you're trying to make.
It can sound very counterintuitive at first. I encourage you to do some research BUB

- I'm that guy

- This guy is right, if you can canculate renting isin't always throwing your money out the window

I stole some shoes from a Goodwill for a funeral

Please explain how renting isnt throwing out money. You can calculate a mortgage payment just like a rent payment.

Renting isnt a controlled expense either..it can go up yearly.

>I smashed a bird for enough gas to fill up my lawnmower
What does this even mean?

*shrug*

That sounds miserable to me but it's your life live it how you like.

This is somewhat true, but most of the money spent on a house is not going into equity, and the part that isn't is usually less than cheap rent. Also you can have unexpected major expenses when it comes to owning, and it makes it harder to move if you aren't going to work in the same place for decades.

If you don't tip you just a mother fucker though. On further review glad your life sucks so hard.

Soooo, you're a jew?

*more than cheap rent

My mortgage is 2/3 insurances, and taxes.

you have to take in the taxes/expenses and everything into account

Lets say for me, my main house

300K morgage/2.6%interest or something like that

4000$tax per year

so with interest thats 407664.00$ on 25 years
Add 4000 per year for taxes thats 507664.00
Add to that the $$ to take care of the maintenance of the house which is roughly 2% of the value per year

That's 657664.00

That's 2192 per month Plus electricity payments

you can rent something around here for 1000 per month all included

Thats roughly 1400$ in your pocket each month that you can save and invest

Sure your house will take value, but going in an appartement is smarter moneey wise, if you invest what you save

Hamish is right on this one, you simpleton

>compares a 300K house to a $1k apartment

you're a moron and I wash my ziplock bags out

I still have fun and can say Im happy
tipping people is bullshit.
THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK IM LOOKING FOR. GENIUS. I WILL DO THIS.

I like that you wash you ziplock bags out. What brand do you use?

buy some cheap shoes go to all the funerals and eat for free

ziploc are the fucking best they hold up forever but I use whatever my coworkers used

TO be fair, my 300k house could rent for maybe 1500, taht's still 1k difference, 12k a year, 300 grand you could invest in something over 25 years

why dont you just invest your money in real estate

no look, you pay $1000 rent you have to look at paying $900 for mortgage $50 taxes and insurance and $50 utilities each month.

whatever numbers you use, each month you're paying out the same. that's the only fair comparison. living in a $1000 whatever when you can afford $2000+ is being cheap but it makes more sense when the $1000 goes towards equity in your shitty little house as opposed to the landlord's pocket.

just look at a 30 year mortgage. the first payment you get a dollar into your house, the bank gets the rest. that slowly increases until the last payment when the bank gets one fucking dollar and the rest goes into your house. now consider that first payment: $1 invested $899 to the bank. compare that to $900 to the landlord. and that's the worst payment ratio you'll have.

you need to RELAX son you aren't a jew goldmonger you're just scared of debt because life is scary and uncertainty is the one thing you can't overpower. My advice is dont go crazy and spend to compensate for ur tendancy, but maybe find a thing u like and research it and buy a corresponding item to get the flavor of spending. For me its headphones, when i see beats by dre headphones on ppl immediately i think those ppl are scum who deserve botulism. i bought a nice pair of hdj 1000 headphones that lasted me for like 10 years and every day i wore them i felt like the purchase was good. U understand? don't spend cause u feel like a jew and wanna correct it, just find a time and place when u wanna swing for the right ball fuck im drunk

>buying headphones
>not going around to hotels saying "I left my headphones in the room" and getting them for free from lost and found

it's like you don't even understand

i mean i dont teach me? also nvm this is about the moneylender not me im trying to be helpful and shit

Go to therapy if you want to get better.

You won't get better if you don't decide to fix yourself.

Therapy is probably the best way to go about it.

5htp or nicotinic acid

i have to say the cheapest thing one could do is buy a 2ds not a new 3ds with face tracking AI tech update circa 2015

btw i have also done 5 htp, took enough of a dose to get serotonin syndrome

>i'm a solid 8 or 9
hahaha prove it, OP
You probably a 5 at best

take ur gf on a date to the dollar store