I'm bi sexual. How do I come out to my friends and family. I'm getting really tired of hiding who I am all the time...

I'm bi sexual. How do I come out to my friends and family. I'm getting really tired of hiding who I am all the time. Also I really want to fuck one of my gay friends.

"hey, I'm bi"
Yw, op

just do it, there is no technique, just blurt it out

/thread

Don't be a retard and keep it secret. Fuck him and tell him to keep it a secret too if you're that horny.

fg

kill yourself and leave a note saying that you like man meat lol

Don't ruin your parents' life. Quit being a fag and get your shit together.

It seems simple when you put it like that, except when you take into account that all my friends joke about how much pussy I get. What does my role in the social circle become when I'm fucking as many hot guys as I am chicks?

act like if they already know and don't deny when something gay comes up in a conversation

I already actively make jokes about myself being gay/being attracted to guys. It backfired on me when my best friend told me "It's so crazy that you're so comfortable enough with your sexuality that you can pretend you're gay for two hours and still get laid in the same night"

Shouldn't be hard if you're bi

why do you need to come out? Your sexuality doesn't define you. It's not important to anyone except you and whoever you're fucking.

>hide who I am all the time

This line of thinking is so fucking narcissistic and sickeningly pretentious. What you're ACTUALLY saying is "I feel like I need to be the focus of attention more, and the easiest route is to make myself unique by default in some way. That way I don;t need to actually do anything worth talking about".
You think straight people (so basdically every person you've ever met, like your grandparents, boss, teachers, every adult you walk past on the street) just walk around talking about nothing but fucking the opposite sex? You're fucked if you do.
Get over yourself you whiny little narcissistic brat.

/b isn't the best place to go for advice. Go to /lgbt for this. But since I'm a bi fag myself, I'll give some advice. Start by coming out to your gay friend(s). They'll immediately accept you as a part of the community. Then come out to friends you trust the most, and eventually, your parents. Coming out to your parents will be a lot easier if you already have friends backing you up.

fellow bi master race here

1. you dont even need to fucking come out.
2.try hitting on your friend.
3.if he's into you, ya get laid. simple as that.

Plot twist: they don't fucking care

aint no thang

My dad is a pastor, and my whole family is religious. This is how i came out:

"I like guys and girls."

I don't understand why bi people come out unless they have a much stronger affinity for the same sex and see themselves long term with the same sex. Your family doesn't need to know imo, avoid the drama of "oh he went through a gay phase" if you're gonna wed to a girl.

I have been Bi sexual all most my entire life.. Come out if you want to come out to them other wise its none of there bizness.. I have some family and friends who know and others who i have known all most 28 years now and they have no clue.. so its honestly up to you... If you feel they can handle it tell them if not then don't its 2017 more people are open about this kinds of things and understand unlike back in 1990 when i came out to a best friend at age 10 i was in to both sexes... hope this helps ya and best wishes

>Wow you really hurt my feelings. Your opinion really matters to me, random internet stranger.

Don't bring it up unless it's relevent. Like if they ask if you got any ass last weekend just be like, "Oh yeah man, I brought the super cute little guy with blue hair home. Little faggot takes dick like a champ." I tried coming out when I thought I was hardgay and no one believed me. Well one guy did. Sean's a real-ass nigga. Everyone kinda found out organically over the years anyways. Just don't be a twat.

Best advice yet on this thread. I'll do this user. Thanks Sup Forums. You did a good today

Well, as a 20-something faglord I've seen some shit and shit accessories. Just don't be a faggot about being a faggot. Also glad that I have achieved the title of Sup Forums. I AM this 4 chan!

JUST FUCK HIM IN SECRET no need to go talk to your fucking family about it. Nobody cares especially if they don't find out. "coming out" is fucking stupid. I don't alert my mother when I develop a new fetish. Don't have big family meetings about it either. Can you imgaine "Hey mom, dad. I just wanted to let you guys know that... I'm into throatfucking".