What is the most retarded shit you do on a regular basis, Sup Forums?

What is the most retarded shit you do on a regular basis, Sup Forums?

I make random pig noises and ree whenever I see something I don't like. It is a curse.

I have this automatic response where my eyes goes uncontrollably blurry for a few seconds whenever I feel utter embarrassment.

I do that when im thinking very hard and not paying attention to whatever im looking at

I sit in the shower with really sad folk music on singing along getting depressed and wasting water.

Sup Forums

/thread

you're a faggot spanks

I slap my balls with a flyswatter until my eyes water and I can't take it anymore. My record is 22 times.

I sit in the shower for like 3 hours all the time.
Water is included in rent
I feel no remorse
It's my sanctuary.

but the water would be cold

What? its a huge apartment building with huge water heater. It's not like your single moms old ass faux victorian new england shithole with a water heater from 1812.
The water is always way hotter than I want, but I like the steam

When I'm alone I talk a lot. I plan out what I'm going to do out loud, I think out loud, and say stay I'm doing and why I'm doing it out loud. I've been doing it for a couple years and I don't exactly know why. I've come to find it oddly calming and it helps keep my mind and actions on track.

OP, are you a girl? Remind me of this girl i know.

I do the Carlton Banks Boogie whenever I hear a song I like and threaten to rape people with their own shoes when they rustle my jimmies.

kek, never seen anyone get defensive over their water heater.

When I'm alone, I like to say nigger in a low voice, like I'm fat Albert or something.

OCD much?

Since childhood, I'd have a strong urge to open the fridge whenever I enter the kitchen.
Even if I already did it 5 minutes ago.
Even if I know exactly what's inside.
Even if its not even my fridge.

prefer to pee in the sink instead of sitting down in the toilet - i just do it ... its bad

cut up my poos with a butter knife i keep in my closet. I wash it after use. I've tried eating more fiber, but my poos still clog the shitter without fail.

I do this too. even if I just ate dinner and i'm not hungry. If I walk into a kitchen i'm opening that damn fridge like it's fridge inspection day.

Shhhhh if you keep talking like that to him heel kill everyone he sees, he probs didn't get his shower today

when nobody's home I find extremely loud videos and try to blow out my speakers with them
i have not yet been successful nor have i gotten a noise complaint even though i'm sure the neighbors could hear loud nigra from a mile away

I've got a couple

Sometimes when I slightly hurt my self by accident I'll make a weird irritated squeell when no one's around of course.

Also when I rage at video games, sometimes Ill get so pissed I shake my head violently and if I'm not cursing I'll just make some incoherent noise. Today I got so mad at my overwatch team I threw my controller and slapped my leg 3 times hard.

I honestly don't know how my autistic ass ever got laid. I'll continue to try to never show this side of me in public

Sometimes I'll also repeat things I just said in a much quiter tone as Im trying to critic myself on whether not what I said sounded good. Its really odd.