Round of applause please

> Round of applause please

The man, the legend, the muslim mower of
Finsbury park

Cunts, the lot of you.

You mad jihad boy? Send you a clear message doesn't it? Keep killing innocent white people on our street and you'll get served. top kek!

Run me down on Ramadan

#NotAllWhitePeople

I like it, we could make it an annual event!

if this is true.....someone is going to kill his entire family.

not unless he kills them first

Ram Raid For Ramadan

Islam is peace kek

The man who wanted to destroy a salafi mosque !

Sweet. Now he's given an excuse for Muslims to bitch and moan about white people and our "bias" portrayal in the media. There will be yet ANOTHER Muslim terrorist attack in London within a month.

Oh they're already bitching

i'd be shocked if there wasn't another attack from the dune coons in a month or so. probably in a week with the shit they like to pull

Its ok WHITE van rental is cheap in the UK. For Non Muslims anyway

I've seen it too. Pretty funny/frustrating for libtards and shitskins to sperge out at anyone who doesn't drop to their knees in condemning whites and their media.
So no-one wins and more innocents die. Fuck don't hurt yourself getting up Theresa May, I actually prefer it when the leaders sit safely in their ivory towers. Fuck all will be done to prevent any of this.

What a time to be alive.

eh. i give a max of 5 years before civil wars start breaking out over this shit. Canada, i give 2 years if that.

yes becasue muslims wernt already attackin right? fuckin idoit

I agree 100% and nice meme.
Chill Sup Forumsro you may have read what you wanted to see there. I am well aware that Muslims have already been attacking and I am actually trying to highlight that this Muslim mower just gave lots of retard fuel for anti-white public sentiment. Convenient for fools to rally around now.

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) (Read: Terrorist Network) said a van "intentionally" ran over worshippers.

The body said it was a "violent manifestation of Islamophbia" and called for extra security around mosques.

Extra Security? All of a sudden sand niggers need protecting from violent white people? Thats fucking rich!

I'll bet Muslims are pissed. Using a truck this way is cultural appropriation!

There is at least a few thousand people doing this shit. I even saw a guy call out "frog memers". Fuck this

LONDON POLICE HAVE REALEASED PHOTO OF ATTACKER

THEY SAY HE WAS "BIG ON THE INTERNET"

Begun the great muslim cull has

>implying all this v&ing isn't a conspiracy to scare governments and sheeple into le GPS self driving car meme

Mmmmmmmhmmmmm
Perhaps but that doesn't seem ridiculous enough. Maybe it's a way for these interdimensional child molesters to keep their portals open for the devil.

Besides, you can always kill people without a car, just like before 2017.