Does anyone who is not an edgy contrarian even like this piece of shit?

Does anyone who is not an edgy contrarian even like this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6_gCzy7LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I genuinely don't get what people think's wrong with it.

Maybe the fact that it sounds like shit because three kids fucking around with percussion and shit is not good experimentation.
It can be but this definitely isnt.

Pretty much if you take everything good out of Spirits They've Gone and amplified those shitty elements you get Danse Manatee

It's like STGSTV, but without the great songwriting and with a lot of misguided experiments instead.

this, I've got to imagine the people who trash this album also aren't fans of the bands recent material while praising stuff like MPP or Feels.
in other words, they either consciously or subconsciously allow music critics to dictate their tastes.

You are the definiton of a contrarian.

its their second worst, but it still isnt THAT bad, but it is bad

STGSTV consists of rigidly structured songs and DM is mostly the opposite. Apples and oranges

I'm not saying it's their best album, it's certainly one of their worst but I think people who call it bad are really over exaggerating because that's the general "reputation" it has I guess.

It's not bad it's just pretty bland

STGSTV > Strawberry Jam > Sung Tongs > Centipede HZ > Feels > HCTI > MPP > Painting With > Campfire Songs > Danse Manatee

it's a grower

In the trash LOL

I don't feel like I'm 'Edgy' but it's okay. It's one of their worst for sure, but I like it better than Painting With.
If you aren't already pretty into the band I can see why it would seem shitty.

All the good material from this era went to Hollinndagain

I like it. It's not one of their better albums though. Better than Strawberry Jam and Centipede Hz though.

>ywn watch anco play danse manatee hits on the floor of a church basement in houston

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6_gCzy7LY

And you are the definition of a needle drop loving Reddit teenager who tells people he's into music because he was told by pitchfork Radiohead and death grips are good

Goodbye, I don't speak to plebs

seeya tomorrow!

This is the good version of Spirit They've Vanished

In the Singing Box is one of their best songs. It's one of the more traditional sounding songs on the album too and I think a lot of people haven't heard it just because it is the last song on the album.

good, sounds like shit