Just lost v-card

Just lost v-card
AMA
pic related

>736264178
why id you give it to a nigger???

I'm sure that was the best fathers day gift, you inbred mouth breather.

Damn straight faggot

fucking women on Sup Forums?! What the fuck has happened?

tits or gtfo

Who the fuck says v-card

Post Benis

I didn't know fucking a pig counted as losing your virginity, but it's 2017 so I guess it does.

I think this may be a 1st for everybody

fuck off you stupid cunt, just by looking at your face I can tell, how dumb you are

Can I cum on your face?

David Cameron would argue a much earlier date

>posting you lost your "v-card" on Sup Forums
this is why we are going to lose to isis

nasty

Maybe you left it under the couch. Did you look under the couch?

Check the couch. That's where I lose a lot of my cards

Six seconds too slow!

I'm gay now.

nice

Jesus fucking Christ

Sure?

stop, cease existence

Did your dad pull out?

Did OP expect a cold beer and a high five?

How about you tell us
>your gender
>how it went down
>any oral sex
>was it good?

>greentext of anal

You think hajis are a threat? If they were really a threat they would be extinct.

That's a tiny load. I have a big one for you

How are you going to game now?

Both of these threads have same pic

Bitch ass

Beauty, hope you got what you wanted out of it!

I am a male

We were hanging out watching old movies and started making out and... I guess just went from there

I got a blow job, but she doesn't like being eaten out because it "tickles top much" apparently and makes her want to piss

It was better than I thought it would be, but I didn't get to finish because it's always been hard for me to cum and I'm a fat fuck, so zero endurance

No, but fuck me if I didn't ask

Provide?

Would agree but she posted her tits ON FUCKING Sup Forums. Who in their right fucking mind would do that

i feel you on the hard to cum, and fat endurance thing.

Kik?

Literally haven't picked up a controller since I started working as a nurse

So you stuck your dick inside a hamplanet. Is that supposed to be some kind of achievement?

that's one hell of a fat girl angle shot

so how fat is she user?

Is she hot? How long you know her?
Age?

kys

Not anymore
Let me download again

It's an achievement if you actually can fuck a hamplanet.

Really made me realize how badly I need to watch what I eat dude. I exercise a lot but I like cardio as much as a liberal loves Trump

She weighs less than me, but I think she's about 205-215

Would you rather not be able to cum for the rest of your life or have to feel like your lungs are like iraq for 10 minutes

>hamplanet confirmed

I think she's beautiful, but honestly I love her because she makes my depression and anxiety go away.
I'm 24 and she is 26
Have known each other for about a year. Been dating for about 3 months. We met at the work place

was it a fucking nigger? you look like you like niggers. sooooooooooooooooooo yeah

For only ten minutes of unbearable pain vs one of the best feelings in the world that doesn't involve drugs?
Yeah, I can live with desert lungs

What makes you think I love nignogs?

dude, i feel ya on the cardio. The solution is go swimming. Extremely low impact, but hella lot of cardio

I'd still bang it tho. Good catch. I was actually wrong 205 I think is average weight for 26 year old. But damn really? Your just using her tits to subside depression?

definitely loves niggers

ABANDON THREAD> RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
NNNNNNNIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Smells summer-y in here.

>ABANDON THREAD
>bumbs thread

I love swimming honestly, mainly because I can't show my blobby ass and titty sweat
If I can start doing that again, hopefully I'll be able to do it... Because it really is fucking sad now that I think about it

Did you enjoy it?
Condom or no?
What made you decide tonight's the night?

>titty sweat
Your in the water what?
>blobby ass
Also can be fixed with exercise. Idk what exercises, but I saw something about it on /fit/

Nah man, she really is just kind and loving to me. My depression has ruined all my previous relationships.
For some reason when I'm with her, it just goes away... Which hasn't happened in a long time.
I think I'm in love with this woman

i feel ya, i went sweimming for the first time in a couple years last week. I used to be a fucking fish man, could hold my breath for a min-ish, could make almost a full lap across the pool under water in one breath... i couldnt even make it a fuill 3/4s from one end to the other on one breath and i came up panting... fuckingembarassing.wav

good for you. I'd suggest you not post her tits on Sup Forums though.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
NNNNNNNIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR
LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

holy shit man one breath and an entire lap. Good fucking god

I enjoyed it and she said she did too, but when I told her I couldn't cum after everything was done and finished, she seemed upset...
No condom. Probably should have but it just really didn't come to mind
And idk what brought it on honestly. I think it was just being together a lot and actually spending almost every day together. She's my 1st serious relationship after high school.

Im telling ya man, i was a good swimmer in HS.

Did you shave just to take that picture?
Cus judging from you crusty ass nails, you don't do that shit on the regular.

I'm saying I like swimming because you don't see titty sweat

And I hate my ass, but always get compliments from other dudes that it's really big in a good way. Not homo though. I think it's from when I used to lift a lot in college.

I used to be the same way until I was about 17 or 18

Probably a good thing... Shit
Mainly thought nobody would believe me if I didn't

Thread probably gonna get archived soon. Good luck out there man. Hope you and her are happy.

Honestly shaved when I was with 1st gig because she didn't like pubes. After we broke up, I had to keep it up since I hate walking through a cactus field in my jeans
And not wrong about the nails thing... I often forget to cut them because I used to bite them off when I was younger

I hope do too my dude
And I doubt anyone would want to archive this

Just a passer-by user, but be careful. Don't trust anyone of a different sex without years and years of knowledge of their behavior.
They say men are pigs, but women will shred your life apart with little effort.

You're right fucking there user
Have had several encounters of that...
I swear, I think I have a curse

this thread murdered my penis

For more reasons than one

You're in love partly because you had sex for the first time

Be careful. And definitely don't marry till you're way out of college dude

To be fair, murdered penis sounds like a band name

Hahaha cool post user :)

you wouldnt bang that beauty?

Yeah but I felt I was in love months ago. When we 1st got to learn more about each other on our 1st couple of dates, it really hit me.
And I'm done with college finally

Well, for now at least... Taking a year or 2 off

you took months to bang her?
How could you not resist those tits?

you resist*

I just like to get to know someone before I have sex.
I mean, I've had a blow job and sucked on tits before with my exes, but just never did the dirty deed
I look for happiness before sex I guess. Probably makes me a fag, but it's just my belief I guess...

I wouldnt say you're a fag but several months, kinda odd to get to know someone for that long

I guess I just wanted to make sure it was real.
When I was about 16, I went out on a date with a girl and "fell in love" and by fell in love, I mean with her EE tits...
She was very nice though and thought we had a bond, but we just went too fast. until she cheated on me with another woman...

In short, just didn't want to fuck this up I guess

Good talk, and no archive yet. You got anything besides Sup Forums (no homo)?

I mean... Besides fb not really