Remember when you thought Hillary would start a war with Syria and thus potentially provoke a war with Russia?

Remember when you thought Hillary would start a war with Syria and thus potentially provoke a war with Russia?

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1990XI

At least with Hill dawg you wouldn't potentially lose your health coverage

I won't lose my health coverage because I wasn't retarded enough to buy into the ACA.

Literally whatever Trump does in office is better than having Hillary in office. This isn't even a question.

gr8 b8 m8

gg try again later when the tendies are ready.

Why do you believe that? If Hilary did half this shit you'd be calling for her head.

Fucking hypocrite

You know, I'm not particularly partisan one way or another, but goddamn do I hate Kellyanne Conway. She's such a fucking weasel. Just completely, blatantly, "I don't give a shit" evil, the way she goes on TV and lies to everyone with that shit-eating grin on her face. Whenever I see an interview with her, I feel like I need to go shower.

What a slimy bitch she is.

lol wat

>Hillary literally broke the law, took advantage of millions of Americans, wanted to violate the constitution, etc.

Trump is doing decent. He's not great. He's still making better decisions than Hillary would have imo.

How am I a hypocrite when I haven't contradicted myself? Trump has done nothing majorly wrong. The Russia stuff is straight bullshit.

>half this shit
Half of what shit user?

Big papa trump had my vote at server.

>elected someone who is under federal criminal investigation less than 6 months into his presidency
>hurrr durrrr hillary would be terrrrrible durrrr

Hey just remember when republicans start wars it's FUCK YEAH MURICA but when democrats start wars it's a waste of money

Cool Story

Russia is your friend. Deal with it. Embrace it, enjoy it.

treason? nope.. only good old american friendship.

Prove he was ever under investigation. Comey said he wasn't three times, your source is better than the Director off the FBI at the time?

fuck outta here fag

Yes it is.

This post made me laugh way more than it should have

Nice try Nigger.

It's trump on twitter.

Crawl out from under your rock, user. Trump himself said he's under investigation for collusion with Russia. Like three days ago.

How does someone get thus uninformed?

Obamacare was falling apart before the election. In some states there are NO insurers participating anymore because it didn't work.

If she won, she'd had to begged Ryan fir help to save it.

OP is fake news believer

>>elected someone who is under federal criminal investigation less than 6 months into his presidency
>>hurrr durrrr hillary would be terrrrrible durrrr

I know user, I know.

sauce?

or just talking out of your ass?

I'll wait.

who knew that Trump would be such a globalist?

>Prove he was ever under investigation
Still waiting.

>voting for someone who was under federal criminal investigation while running for the presidency.

lmfao you make me laugh.

Trump on twitter said he was under investigation.

Only idiots thought that. She was 8 more years of business as usual bullshit. Now we have 4 years of mr potatohead. If you are losing your healthcare, don't go gentle into that great night.

As opposed to someone who was under investigation during the time of the election?

Oh look, we've triggered Sergei's bot.

He wouldn't. He'd die from syphilis.

Spoken like a true piece of shit.

Pic: right before Berniebro shoots up a baseball practice.

Awfully summer in here.

Most of you underage Sup Forumsan fagots probably don't even know the property tax on the house you live in the basement of with mommy and daddy.

Please, commit suicide on camera, so you can be the subject of something Sup Forums worthy.

I, too, used to be too stupid to use Google, user.

mprnews dot org/story/2017/06/16/trump-acknowledges-hes-being-investigated

The investigations into Hillary found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Nope. Jim Comey (FBI director) admitted she broke the law several times. He just didn't want to prosecute.

I want to mouth fuck that trailer trash ghetto rat
pic related...its me

Meth: not even once

don't do drugs, kids

>dont go gentle into that great night

you are no where near as intelligent/cool sounding as you think you are. please get off the computer and reevaluate your life.

Oh Mueller? lol
So before you guys stated he was under investigation during the election, that is not true, so thanks for proving my point that you have no evidence to back up your claims. There are clear as day Conflicts of Interest, Mueller won't last.