Ok, memes aside, why has this season been such a struggle for him? Is he just getting older and losing his touch...

Ok, memes aside, why has this season been such a struggle for him? Is he just getting older and losing his touch? Or did he just inherit a 3rd or 4th place Premier League team and he hasn't had the time to completely rebuild?

He is a mediocre coach that got carried by top tier teams in two team leagues

>Had one of the best defenders, midfielder and forwards of all time
>Now has an average team

He's trying to play Spanish football with PL players. He's too retarded to understand why that doesn't work.

He has literally zero good defenders.

Mediocre aging squad and poor transfers. Important players getting suspended and injured. Shit keeper.

He understands why that doesn't work, that doesn't stop him from trying.

When has he ever given proof that he's a good manager?

Honestly, he only won shit with Barça. Literally any coach who was at Barça at the time won shit. He got carried by the squad.

He got exposed in Bayern.

Shitty defence, literally. He has somewhat guilty of course (Stones is shit) but many matches that ended up as a draw or a loss could have been won with decent defenders

he cares too much about his personal ideology

>inherit aging team with bad history of transfers
>don't address FB issues
>midfield replacement gets injured

If city sign fullbacks next year they'll instantly be terrifying

He just inherited a mediocre club and he will adjust and rebuild it in the summer window. Expect him to win a double or treble in next 2 years

I don't know how much of it is actually on him but City were awful at signing players under Pellegrini

Of course if it was Taxi's fault then they're still fucked

i never understood the mentality of 'i have more possession so i deserve to win'

he still hasnt realized that the premier league is more physical, unlike la liga where its mostly just pacy skinny boiis dribbling around

to intelligent to defend

for the first time in his career his squad isn't at least 100% better than everyone else's

Or rather he's too intelligent for his players

who the fuck is coming up with these

Literally this.

His style of play works when every player is magical and godlike. Not when each player is only slightly good.

Rose and Walker in the summer, they'll moonwalk to the league title

Cuckoldry really is a thinking man's fetish

HE'S A FUCKING FRAUD

Prem league hasn't been so tough in years, give him some time. Even if he doesn't achieve complete dominarion this season, it doesn't mean he's a shit manager. Klopp and Wonga and also Mou are world class managers and finishing bellow some of them won't be a disaster

The latest edition of fans of good teams complaining about not being good

Goddamn these are really getting out of hand

This. He literally refuses to change his tactics

>Wonga after 2007
>World class

I like this meme