2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs ?
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Nurmagomedov to become interim LW champion at UFC 209
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/its-official-khabib-nurmagomedov-tony-ferguson-meet-for-interim-155-title-in-ufc-209-co-main

>Silva wants to rematch Bisbong
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/anderson-silva-down-to-clown-ufc-champ-michael-bisping-and-why-he-wants-rematch-regardless-of-belt

>Tate is puffy
mmamania.com/2017/1/12/14253636/ufc-pic-miesha-tate-posts-nose-photo-following-surgery-falls-short-squidward-level-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGd6JZdbToc
youtube.com/watch?v=jhF_YPJP8Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will this bum get a title shot?

Who do you think will win Holm vs De Randamie?

Hey Jamie could you put up that footage from the Browne and Brandon fight

>Oh for sure 100% man I was tagging him with some nice leg kicks

Listen man *brings microphone close to his mouth*

You looked just really stiff out there, stiff as a board, you can see how good Travis was compared to you, you looked like you'd never hit pads in your entire life, you were literally a heavybag with eyeballs out there, chin up in the air, awkward footwork and the worst head movement I've ever seen since Tecia Torres vs. Paige Vanzant.

Realistically I can't see you beating any of the guys who fight in Bellator, WSOF, Rizin, how do you think you'd do in a straight up jiu jitsu fight against Gabi Garcia?

>Oh for sure I think you'd be surprised

Really you think so? I think you'd be surprised, I think she'd mess you up. There's a whole bridge between you and a guy who just walked into a gym for the first time, are you comfortable with knowing how horrible you are as a fighter? are you okay with being KO'd in your next 10 fights? Cause it could very well happen.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm telling you as a friend you're not a good fighter at all, he flattened you out and completely dominated you, you looked unimaginably stiff weren't prepared at all, your movement was atrocious, I worry about your commitment to anything fight related.

Get out of here and never come back.

Pretty good

>inb4 Spain says USADA altered Conors test results because he reminds them of their childhood bullies

What will he have to say after Khabib beats Conor?

>open thread
>3 Schaub haters

Must suck to be a hater.

Triangles are a meme submission

>Everyday he's on here for hours defending and shilling for free his retired failed fighter and keeping him relevant

Just imagine

R8 it so far

Who will pull out first?

Just imagine getting so triggered by someone else's favorite fighter.

>mfw I accept all /heem/ posters and their boys no matter how outlandish their taste is

you are a meme person

Active thread for anyone who doesnt want to be alone with spergy bumping his thread for the next hour

>He does it all day
>He has to be first to remind us of that guy's failed career with every new thread

This an active thread

Tyron

Thinking about going to some ammy fights tonight that some of my friends are on. I didn't buy a ticket in advance and now it's probably $40 at the door or some bullshit. Should I go?

>yfw Aldo heems Conor in the rematch

Ammy events are a lot more fun live
If your friends are there, do it

Listen man *brings microphone closer* you're just not a good fighter, you're a big guy sure but there's lots of big guys who shouldn't be fighters, you call yourself big brown and this reflects your fighting style quite accurately, watching you fight is like watching a big turd with hair and bad tattoos flail around the octagon. I've never seen anything so grotesque and it's never been an honor calling any of your fights. Your fight with Travis Browne was a literal nightmare, after he landed the first jab I just knew you were done for, you just don't know the basics of fighting at all, and I'm not saying all this to be mean, I'm saying this cause I'm your friend,

>Oh I agree 100% for sure you're my boy but I disagree

You honestly should have just become a male stripper, you're not a funny comedian and you're a garbage fighter, I've seen you hit pads before and I wanted to claw my eyes out but out of respect I stayed behind. I doubt your commitment to anything, you have a glass chin, skidded footwork and non-existent head movement, you shouldn't be fighting at even an amateur level, I don't worry about you at all, you made a horrible career choice and should rethink your life

When is that?

Idk, douchebag OP didn't include it, the jerk. I come to /heem/ for my event lists!

>Jewriel "Crocodile Tears" Jewani interviews Wonderwoman

youtube.com/watch?v=CGd6JZdbToc

I have several questions

back up doot
back up doot

Do other generals on Sup Forums obsess over athletes who are equally as irrelevant and random as Schaub?

What is the /hoc/ or /trans/ or /nfl/ equivalent?

Shob was a joke when he was fighting, and then when he got retired 6 months later a guy shows up as a regular on here telling everyone to check out his awful podcast.

It's like if Chris Avila stopped fighting, and then went and started his own podcast, and got his own following.

people actually thought Rousey had a chance lmao

Tell us all about your losses

Derek Carr is the Schaub of /nfl/ no question, but he's an athlete who may actually see a championship in his career so it's hard to compare them.

Does height matter more than money?

bulls for ^
cucks for $

>tfw i could heem everyone here

Costas Phillipou

i will literally cum

No.

Maybe

DELETE THIS

this is fake

What the hell is with all these deleted posts?

Why isnt Bec your fightfu?

TYFYS

Posting in the real thread.

Also first for filtered Skwob spergs

/ourguy/

schaub bIess

Where do you rank?

is bindo swab a meme fighter

Rachael Ostovich vs Christine Ferea
Andrea Lee vs Jenny Liou
Pannie Kianzad vs Raquel Pa’aluhi
DeAnna Bennett vs Jodie Esquibel
Megan Anderson vs Charmaine Tweet

Heeminder to filter Bulgaria and Ireland :)

s-ch-aub ble-ss my brother. i hope you have a fantastic weekend.

BEST OP

ACB has a livestream on YouTube, it begins in 4 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=jhF_YPJP8Ow

I just started coming to this thread from /mlb/ and came here for the McGregor fight. Is this all a joke? I mean honestly you guys go on about Joe Rogan who isn't even a fighter. He's a commentator. Some stupid podcasts with some comedian and Schaub (Is he a gay rights activist?). An MMA journalist people dislike for whatever reason. When you watch a game no one talks about Joe Buck. No one in /NFL/ does that. Then you go on about their personalities and diets and how you are stronger and tougher than them. Posters threatening other posters with assault. Why you should be on whoever's team and how you aren't invited because there aren't any invitations. Now I see people discussing which ring girls are hotter. It's bizarre.

Ostovich
KGB Lee
Pa'aluhi
>That fight isn't happening Deanna dropped out
>Meegan MemeFighter Anderson

Schaub bless brother

Work harder little piggy. I like to see you squirm for my valuable attention.

studboy = god

>and came here for the McGregor fight.

Stopped reading there. Your opinion isn't worth the gum under the bottom of my shoes.

guys is this a good company to go to for my hardware?

Conor McGregor

is a gay overrated leprechaun

this pic pretty much sums up Schaubs "career"

>1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo [Main card starts at 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT, 3 AM BT]

>1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson [Starts at 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT, 3 AM BST]

these usually get streamed? Starting in ~5hours, right? Would be decent to watch.

>tfw coral springs sperg will be here all friday night long living vicariously through another man

oh i disagree

> urine test

Imagine being this Mexican.

Glad I'm not alone

cheers lad.

I'll be here ever day brother.

>mfw h8ers post more Schaub than I do

schaub and gooby bless!

Scooby bless!

>I'll be here ever day brother.

>Literal state of your life

You must weigh 400 lbs

i agree my man!

btw Frank Mir will be commentating and Stitch Duran will also be there

shgooby bless :D

Nah, I'm in pretty decent shape.

Don't assume.

When you assume, you make an ass of u and me.

the retired meme poster has to be one single guy because every night theres a few hours with zero (0) shwab posts. that cant be a coincidence right?

>I'm in pretty decent shape.

How is some cheeto sperg who sits in front of his computer all day spamming his gay failed fighter in decent shape lol

He admitted he has a Sup Forums pass the sad little cretin.

>plan flight so you can have two fun nights out in Budapest
>flight is two hours late
Fuck wizzair desu

He could be spamming swab from an exercise bike

No way, it'll never stay upright.

>drinking booze and ruining your sleep rythm
do you even trane my man

Yeah, and It was money well spent.

Don't think you can fit an exercise bike in here.

So this is the power of Shob huh?

>being a weak wittle child who needs his 8 hours of sweep

Lol pusssssy

I get all my training from UFC.tv

>4 cans of soda

nah, you are definitely not in shape