Doesn't play in instrument

>doesn't play in instrument
>thinks his opinion matters

this is a terrible post and you know it

I play the drums

Brainlet detected

>plays ukulele

the FIRST thing i ask people who ""appreciate music"" is how many instruments they play.

you're a fucking troglodyte OP

their opinion matters, but it is not as supported as an instrumentalist's opinion, y'know?

>playing instruments in the era of trap music
Go to bed grampa

If you can play an instrument your opinion is invalid because you know too much

>implying a Chad who can play enter sandman and wonderwall has valid opinion

it's a terrible post and you know it

I'm proficient in FL Studio, get the fuck out of my face bitch

this

>Ukulele covers

It's more valid than someone who can't at all.

Nice try

because you're insecure as fuck and need an easy way to dismiss their opinion, right?

>It's more valid than someone who can't at all.
no, not really, that's a silly, stupid argument

What about a professional opera singer that doesn't play any instruments?

Why not?

Actually that makes him confident retard

Human voice is an instrument.

...explain

please stop making threads and samefagging them. we prefer this not be bumped

This thread is getting old.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Readers often ask me why I did not become a musician, since my essays, indirectly, tell a musician what music he should or should not be making. Other readers accuse critics of being merely frustrated people who would like to be the very musicians and stars they "criticize". Again, in my case it goes back to my passion for history and for knowledge. Pythagora, who had a mystic attitude towards things, thought that the audience was more important than the athletes: the athletes were entertaining the audience but the audience was "contemplating" the athletes, and to Pythagora that was more important. Understanding nature was more important than being a part of it. In a sense, when you "contemplate" nature you manage not to be part of it, to be something else, above and beyond it, almost divine. Pythagora thought that this "contemplation" of nature led to logic. To Pythagora religion and mathematics were the same: the pure mathematician was a religious prophet, and viceversa. Contemplation was the key to understanding the universe, and it led to logical explanation of what the universe is. Logic was so ubiquitous in the universe that Pythagora thought that numbers were the ultimate reality. In particular, he discovered the relationship between numbers and music. Music is logic. All of this was evident to him as the "listener", not as the "maker" of music.

imagine being this much of a cunt

He doesn't give a fuck about your stupid ass opinion?

Then at what point do you become an instrumentalist as a singer? Does that make everyone an instrumentalist?

When you're a good singer.

The harp is the travelling patterer for the Universe's Insurance Company, recommending its laws, and our little goodness is all the assessment that we pay. Though the youth at last grows indifferent, the laws of the universe are not indifferent, but are forever on the side of the most sensitive. Listen to every zephyr for some reproof, for it is surely there, and he is unfortunate who does not hear it.

Thanks, that clears things up

K

If you can hit notes correctly then you are alright I guess.

this so much

>gets too scoops

>he's not a drummer

your opinion on anything beat related is irrelevant.

LMFAO

>doesn't know how to spell correctly

this is a terrible post and you know it

THIS.

I am a white girl who plays ukelele and posts covers in YouTube. My opinions are superior.