Why do black people do this to their cars?

why do black people do this to their cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HOrY199QiB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't, they stole it like that

think they do this to cars after they steal them

the same reason white people mod their civics, they think it's cool.

don't talk shit about my custom civic you fucking faggot

>white people
nah spiccs buy 1992 civics and put 200 dollar body kits on them

Do they have the money to?

that looks really tacky and cheap, almost like the wheels are worth more than the body/kit on the car.

welfare cuh

have you ever seen a car thread on this website, or met one of those white guys with the chinstrap beard and black wifebeater?

He's a summer-fag, take easy on him.

>why do black people
fuck up everything they touch?
ftfy
because their culture is based on doing everything possible except actually working to make other niggers think they have money

nah i live in LA its all spiccs

kek so cal

Rap music

Nigger spotted.

the rest of the country isnt like LA. get a grip, a lot of americans replaced their monster energy drink hat with a red one.

modded civic driver spotted.

are you from r/Sup Forums looking for a thread to get karma from?

no.

Dude i moved to Wis from Fl and I got two families of Dominicans next to me with crazy ass parties and Honda Accords everywhere

>summer-fag
lurk more faggot

Yo nigga, dat shit be floogin'! Das how you know a nigga be weezin' da juice! When a nigga got a push broom like dat, bitches be all salt and pennies.

Y'all crackas just be crumbs in underwear cuz you can't make imprints or vacuum axes like dat.

because we waste our tax money on their "children"

Guys with chinstrap beards can't get black wives. Even if they could, they'd never be able to beat them.

yep

because thy have terrible taste

>lambo hinges on doors

this is the tackiest fucking car ive seen all week

fucking baboons man

bring back slavery damn it

>googles black people cars and then google white people cars
is google /oursearchengine/ ?

why do white people do this to their cars?

kek

no googles that entity that knew you (specifically) would want a picture of a woman showing her panties regardless of what you searched

so niggers will rent them

to rent them out for 300 bucks an hour to some dumb black person

because fuck niggers thats why

I don't they be white ese, those hombres are mehichano, gringo.

they want to be as far away as possible from Hoke Colburn

thats the best you could come up with boy?

its like watching you not pick the whole quadrant of the cotton field for the day

>all week
i want to live where you live.... NOT

Status symbols. They think that if they have a mega clown mobile people will think they are rich and important. Even when they live in a slum apartment.

yea, they are white. they smoke cigarettes, wear a black wifebeater, cargo shorts and a monster energy drink hat backwards, and have a chinstrap beard. you've seen them before.

looks like a matchbox car shooped up to fit

>clown mobile
kek
do they fit like 23 people in there?

no idea what youre bitching about but you sound like a woman so tits or gtfo

Slavery is what got us into this mess you fucking idiot piece of shit. Now we will forever have to deal with this cancerous mob of violent, talking, down syndrome monkeys. Fuck slavery and fuck all the people that brought slaves here.

I have seen 9 niggers pile out of a dodge magnum.

You do know that Black races sold their own peoples into slavery in Africa? Muslims has always had slaves and continue to do so.

That's because it's a Dodge. Niggers love them some Chargers, 300's, and Magnums

if you see such cars once per week or more (implied by the term "all week") you live in a pretty rundown country
so i expressed my wish to stay away from wherever that is.
usually, normal ghetto living people see such abominations once per year, and even that's too much

Because niggers gonna nig.

I'm drunk so have a picture of my S4.

that's not that much, i mean, that thing is 5 meters long
in yurope there are official 7 people in a car of 4.40m length

Your S4 looks like a boring piece of shit.

If it weren't for slavery, the nigs would still be in Africa putting giant rims on their mudhuts.

Thanks. I don't fancy being a ricer or cop magnet. I've got a Hypermotard too.

Apparently you don unnastan. I dont care if the Africa niggers sold niggers to china for food now. Im saying I live in the usa. There were no niggers here till people brought slaves. So fuck them for starting this problem that I deal with every day.

you from pedro user or just went to the ports for a good pic?

this car is the white guy equivalent of op's pic. why would you put rims like that and such low profile tires on it and tint the windows like that? I bet you wear basketball jerseys and snapback hats too.

but where did I say that I see cars similar to this?
did I not say tacky? is tacky constrained to only cars of this fashion?

and did I ever say that I see at least one a week? maybe last week I saw something else that reminded me of tacky cars? maybe thats why I brought up the "all week" comment? maybe before that I hadnt seen a tacky car of this caliber in months? maybe im talking about what I see on the internet and not on the streets?

>implying

get bent retard

Black and navy clashes nigga. Shoulda got a diff color rimz. Still looks better than my shitride tho. Hows workin on that thing i heard the s4 moror is really shoehorned in there.

this should explain everything

ill add that I live a couple of blocks from disney

and im self employed (out of the house) and dont make a habit of going outside and staring at cars

just in case any other retards feel the urge to imply

ewwww, someone on the internet was wrong, better get pissed
fap to ops pic then kys

Low profile? welcome to summer tires bud.

How dare I put lightweight strong wheels I like the look of with sticky tires! Don't even try to make the argument that it is similar to the OP pic, lol.

Oh, and the tint is totally legal.

That was taken in Tacoma, washington. Snapped it after work.

Car is dark blue, wheels are bronze. Looks better in sunlight. I really thought they would be more gold when I ordered them but the way they sparkle with the goldflake in the sun makes my peepee feel funny. I did want more gold though. Oh well, I still like it and its a lot better than my rashed to fuck and wobbly stock wheels.

There is basically zero room in the engine bay. Motor had to come entirely out to replace the timing chain guides. I have to pull the whole front end off to do some shit, like change headlight bulbs.

It's nothing more than another form of tribal competition in order to attempt to show "dominance" and pecking order.

it's spelled 'chilrin'

you made the same arguments the guy in op's pic would have made to justify modding his car. those arent normal summer tires, and the wheels that came with the care were perfectly fine.

for reference, I drive a grey mazda cx5 like a normal person.

Oh, you have a boring shitbox crossover and have never purchased performance tires in your life. Now I understand.

I dont need to buy performance tires for my car because I'm not an adult teenager.

its nigglets to me

>because their culture is based on doing everything possible except actually working to make other niggers think they have money
/thread/thread.png

Liking to corner and have grip makes you an adult teenager? I'd much rather be that than a boring econobox drone.

I bet you do the speed limit.

This guys a real fuckin loser.

>i buy budget, hard as fuck tires that last as long as possible for my boring family crossover that I use to get from A to B with no interest in enjoyment

yea, that does make you immature.
I drive with the flow of traffic. I have plenty of grip, I dont need to speed around like I just got my license. nor do I need to customize my car to express myself.

I get a new car every 2-3 years. probably going to get the new cx5 in a few months, and it will be great for going back and forth to work and around town.

You can be in a gaymobile with no resale value thats fine we get it. Mazda tells us that you have shit taste in cars and suck at finance. Shouldn't you be saving pix in a cock rate thread?

keep deflecting from the faggoty rims that guy bought for his sedan and the tinted windows. all of that because he thinks they look cool, just like the guy who owns the car in op's pic.

So.... liking high performance tires makes you immature? lol okay

no resale value? i bought it brand new and will trade it in within the year for a new one and my monthly payment will stay the same.

seems like youre the one that sucks at finance. or you just cant afford a new car.

>tint is bad

Haha what? It isn't even your car, why are you so triggered?

Does the bus you ride to work not have tint?

>stop liking what I don't like

yea, thinking you need grip for going around corners on public roads does make you immature. same with the implications of "I bet you do the speed limit."

the point i'm making is that his car is basically the white guy version of op's pic.

Who would make fun of an s4 lol? Dude performance sucks! Ridiculously high resale value is dumb! I hate high end sport sedans!

having a little bitch squabble about it sure is

not the guy youre sexually frustrated with but im tired of having to ignore you two faggots go at it over nothing

im here for a nigger hate thread not queershowdown

>black people
>people

topkek you do buy the cheapest possible tires you can find for your crossover lmao

So you are indeed confirming that you dont understand finance and also confirming gay by getting another gay mobile. Wicked. Well gay or a 37 year old lesbian?

I buy the same tires they shipped the car with. havent needed to replace them since I bought it in 2015.

Its culture white bois just don't know donks are the nu low lows + gotta spend drug money on somthing

So you buy the same ones but haven't had to buy them yet?

Do car rental places take food stamps?

>he thinks a normal car is a gay mobile
yea, youre definitely not immature.

I will if I need to.

Crossover is a gay mobile, don't deny fact.

youtu.be/HOrY199QiB8

I cant tell if you are for real or an expert troll. It was funny at first but now you just come across as a man bitch. Cut it off sooner next time playa.

how so?

No i think gay cars are gaymobiles.

/thread. People dont want to admit it. But the white people who rice their cars are just as terrible as niggers who put big spinner wheels on their cars