Trips decide what I say to my ex

trips decide what I say to my ex

make it dubs and you've got a thread

fine its dubs

You're a lying crazy ass

how much nut juice do i need to swallow for you to get back with the my pee pee

Dubs"I'm really drunk right now and I just wanted to say sorry for cheating on you when we dated"

I cheated on you a dozen times

kek looks like youre the one bugging her

niggers tongue my anus

sauce?

lets bang, ok?

Sleeping with other girls has shown me how loose you really were

Well bang ok?

WIN

Winner winner chicken dinner^

never had sex with her so no

The health department told me I needed to notify all my former sex partners that I was diagnosed with HIV and that they need to get tested.

i cant believe we never screw im a fag and gonna get fucked by niggers now

Haha, damn

Cheating on you made me realise what a loose, common whore that you are. Im glad we arent together because fucking you was boring in comparison to anyone who isnt banged out and used up as you.

OP is a Beta Fag lol

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance.

Op is still a virgin he never fucked his Girl

i miss you can we please try again

WINZ

Kill thread

too boring not using it

WINRAR

I have. New girlfriend, and guess what, she actually puts out, unlike you, you worthless bitch.

OP = Huge FAG thats why he never got any pussy and ex broke up
/tread

Op is a pussy. Just text her something funny or gtfo

So we gonna fuck or not bitch.

"is he still bugging you" LOL OP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you show me your titties in a pic, maybe we can be couple again

This may sound crazy but I miss you

I'll give it to you, if I miss anything the most about you, it's that you give great head

Nudes, for old times sake

I miss the taste of your taint, can't we make this work babe

I've been having trouble getting it up lately, how about a pic to raise my.. well you know ;)

Hey Jess, late night was incredible, I didn't know someone could suck dick like that! I wont ask how you learnt those things i'm just in awe

op is 12, abandon thread

did you get our anniversary present?

im fucking yo girl right now

I was wondering if you wanted to be fwb? I want to try this kink out with you, ever heard of pegging?

y u no put out? I know I'm a beta fag but u r a bitch

I never got to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock, I never got to feel your finger knuckle deep in my butt, I never got to feel your tears running down my inner thigh,

How about we try this one more time?

roll

reroll

This ^

How often do you think about taking me back and worshipping my big fat cock like you should've done in the god damn first place, you ungrateful harlot!

roll

Just call her a worthless cum dumpster and move on with your shitty life

rolling

This

trips? just post this ^ dubs, otherwise OP = fag

this^

Then she isn't your ex you faggot cumchugger

can I tongue punch your fart box?

Hey, not sure about you, but it's been a long week for me. Got a Redbox and some wine, you care to join me? Could use some company.

rolling for this

got dubs, fingers crossed ofr trips

trips trips trips ^

come on trips

Cut contact with her and find a different girl that will fuck you. Dont be a beta faggot

we got dis giyz

Reroll

How often do you think about taking me back and worshipping my big fat cock like you should've done in the god damn first place, you ungrateful harlot!

rolling for 666

for dose trips

I got does 666

do trips even exist

I really miss you, I can hardly sleep knowing im without you. please (girlfriends name) take me back or im going to end it all!

THIS

this

Reroll

reroll

I just got goddamn food poisoning and I can't stop shitting

can w eget 777?

Not coming thru

This tho kek

How to spot a new fag:
>do trips even exist

Lol 8===D

trips

Top kek

this

Suck Kirbys cock (>-_-)> 8===D

Not even your real ex faggot, leave.

Ayyy

I kno trips exist but this thread is bs
rollin for this ^ 999?

I was gay the whole time! Haha!

trips here it is

It has been 4 hours since I successfully sucked my own penis. Things are different now. As soon as mouth-to-penis contact was made I felt a shockwave through my body. I have reason to believe I have super strength and telekinesis now.. 3 hours after contact I noticed a van parked on my street but no one has entered or exited the car since its arrival. I fear for my safety, I'm not sure what sort of power I may have stumbled upon but it's possible that the government has found out. If I don't update this again please send help.

WINRAR

000 winrar
>
I really miss you, I can hardly sleep knowing im without you. please (girlfriends name) take me back or im going to end it all!

Let this thread die boys.......

OP is a pussy, liar, or both

Op is probably gonna pus out