Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J85naYNmck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strong 7 to decent 8

6/10

screencap this, faggots

Decent 6.

Decent 8.

He's waiting a long time to do this review, so obviously a lot has caught his attention about the album

He's gonna choose to be political and give it a 9 because this is nu-melon but we all know the true score.

not at all, he was on vacation and went to Vidcon in Los Angeles.

I mean, he did say it's a dense album but that doesn't mean "a lot has caught his attention about the album." He's just preparing himself.

8, he'll say it's good but not as consistent as helplessness or whatever argument plebs are using against this thing as if it clearly isn't their most inspired and engaging work yet

What a dork who actually goes to Vidcon

Crack Up is by far the most engaging, rich and wonderful album of the year so far

To see people try their hardest to find reasons why it's not has been very entertaining.

Looking forward to the light 7 by this inhuman, ugly mongrel.

>Crack Up is by far the most engaging, rich and wonderful album of the year so far
buzzwords do not describe a single thing about the album.

5 and I'm serious

I can only seeing it get a 6, 8, or 10, but this is one of the few albums of this year I could see him giving a 10

not that guy but those are literally, by definition, not buzzwords. buzzword is more of a buzzword than any of the ones he used, you dolt.

nah, he definitely got it when it leaked

light 8

>ad hominem the post
mind actually describing the music buddy boy?

and even then...

I'm not here to discuss the music, I don't like this album, I'm here to tell you you're a fucking idiot

>I'm not here to discuss the music, I don't like this album,
explains why this board went to shit.

Hah, Gaaaayyyyy

summer pls go

He doesn't review things leaked.

He'll give it a 6 or a 7 saying there are some really interesting ideas but it lacks focus because he's a fucking retard.

He reviewed a fake blur leak

This.

This, but maybe even lower. heavy 5

classics review of infamous incoming

strong 6 to decent 7

light 7

TRANS-SEXUAL

IT'S UP

Well done.

when does it drop?

I legit had a crazy fucking dream about his Fleet Foxes review.

>in my dream, when Fantano uploaded his "review", it was actually an hour and a half long troll video of all these ridiculous memes with a ton of low-quality editing
>about 40 minutes into the video is the real review, where Fantano talks about it for a while like usual, and then it cuts to him standing outside of these curtains or something, and the curtains move to reveal a massive "10"
>but then suddenly Fantano gets in a car and tied to the car's trailer hitch is a rope attached to the big 10 and he speeds away, pulling it apart, and behind it is a "decent 7".
>he's laughing like a maniac, like he seems like more of an asshole than ever, and really rubbing it in that he "trolled" everyone watching
>his fans are furious, there are riots in the streets over the score, multiple people attempt to assassinate Fantano to the point where he has to go into hiding
>at one point Fantano is in this gross abandoned prison and his assassins find him and start firing grenade launchers through the window, but Fantano is unharmed
>one person goes in and fires an RPG directly at him but he dodges it, then the same person slices him in the back with a big knife and Fantano pretends to die but when the guy gets close Fantano takes the knife and kills him with it
>this woman tries to frame Fantano for child molestation by getting him to hump a loli sex doll, but Fantano ties her up and starts insulting her
>dream ends

I wonder if it was a premonition...

it's live

>he was right

from the other thread

"I like Crack Up but his reviews are fucking terrible and misinformed. He calls himself the "busiest" music nerd but he doesn't take the time to do any background research for his reviews.

He didn't know Amy Winehouse was on Big Fish Theory.
On a Spoon review he complained about the lyricism as being bad but the song he was complaining about was a cover song.
He hyped up everything about Murder of the Universe and the previews but then hated it because of the spoken word that he already knew was present in the album.

He is a fucking joke and just collecting his YouTube ad check."

IF THE ALBUM IS DENSE IN OPINION THAT OBJECTIVELY MEANS THERE'S A LOT CATCHING HIS ATTENTION HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA