Just told my bestfriend/crush for 4 months that I liked her wish me luck

Just told my bestfriend/crush for 4 months that I liked her wish me luck

good luck m8, you got some balls

Hope you don't get gobbled up in "the friendzone"

You have to be over 18 to go on Sup Forums.

>to go on Sup Forums
FTFY

I'm sorry user. I know how this story ends. I've seen it so many times here.

Queers!

Nigger.

This will end bad for you.

Did she reply yet?

The truth is she likes you, but doesn't find you attractive. So she keeps you around to feel good about herself.

This will probably be the last time you talk. Girls 101.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>said the underage queer

wut'd she say user

Has she replied yet?

Well, there goes that. Get cucked beta.

Your Mom wants her basement back doucher

OP here prett sure im fucked stuck in the friend zone for ever, the thing is i really fucking love this girl we are so close and text eveynight she even helped me threw suicide. i need her i hope this didnt make everything different

How does that give him balls? Literally millions of people do that every single day.
I've told dozens of girls I know I wanted to fuck them. Some say no and some are down for it. Its the only way you'll ever get laid.

It's over homes. Stop talking to her and move on. Once in the friendzone there's no escape and that's that

"bestfriend" You are already friendzoned. Dont get any hopes up, she will ditch you and you will never have the same relationship.

Underage b&, go to bed.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Quit breaking OP's heart

This is true

Me and a couple of are friends are all partying tomorrow this is going to be awkward as fuck.

>she even helped me threw suicide
Obviously she didn't do the job right if you're still breathing. Now stfu and stay cucked by your crush, faggot.

The friend zone doesn't exist it's just made up by beta cucks who can't get over that they're not attractive because they've never even seen a gym before

GOD DAMN YOU GOT THIS SHIT

YOU'RE THE SMOOTHEST MOTHERFUCKER AROUND

AS SHE READ/HEARD THOSE WORDS THE BUTTERFLIES IN HER STOMACH MADE HER FEET TINGLE AND HER PUSSY MOIST

WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING HER DEDICATE THE MOMENT TO YOUR BROTHERS, FRIEND

WE WILL LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOUR SUCCESS

GODSPEED, user, GODSPEED...

Don't come on too strong. Talk about how she's cute and you might be catching feelings. Don't say anything concrete. Just keep dropping hints. Once you start using labels and shit she will start to get nervous. Just be chill.

Can you possibly post the convo so we can see how it went/is going?

Like damn I want this to work out cause I went through this once and fucked it up hard. I want to impart my knowledge unto thee.

Then post up some knowledge for the young lad!

God speed user. I really hope this works out for you. If it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be. It's a lot easier to give advice than follow it yourself. I need to man up soon...

I did:

I'm sure she's impressed that you texted here 'i like you'.
How the fuck are there so many autists around these days? Wasn't like that 15 years ago.

OP, some more advice, even if she isn't 100% into you, that doesn't mean you failed. Girls love to have a teasy and casual relationship

If you just keep gently teasing at her feelings playfully she will eventually fall for you.

Sup Forumsro we talk all the time I felt like she was dropping me hints all the time like the other week sends me a booty pic out of the blue

Then this weekend we text all night about her problems and she tells me she loves me really thought she was dropping huge hints she has a boyfriend so im going to weight till they break up to try again

Back when there was no social media. I miss thiose days.

Rule 1 is still this tho:

Rule 2 is this:

Just keep hanging out with her and talking to her like normal if she seems not into it, don't be pushy if she isn't down. You could potentially lose the friendship

It will be tough but the only way after being friend zoned is to slowly limit contact more and more

She will understand and reciprocate. Things will be chill. And in a year or two you will forget it ever happened.

FUCKING UPDATE YOUR SHIT YOU FUCK

Post the pic

made you look

Haha well actually she asked me if i liked her first i really dont have the balls to just confess my undying love

You can't just say shit. Context is important as fuck.

When you want something really badly you succumb to cognitive biases and see what you want not what really is

fucking post those conversations so we can objectively tell you whats up

my trip will be 111 from now on so you can know people aint just fucking with you

>best friend
>told her I like her
Well obviously you do, should've told her that you love her.

Good luck either way though, user

Get out of your comfort zone. You'll get nowhere in life if you don't have balls for anything.
That's the truth, mate.

Good Luck Niglet.

If you haven't responded, this is how the convo should go:

Her: so.. do you like me user? :P

You: hmm.. well.. now that you mention it, you are pretty cute (;

You: I mean you are my really good friend so sometimes I consider we could be a good couple

..buuut you do have a boyfriend.

On snapchat not going to screen shot she would be mad she was talking about how she thinks her boyfriend is just using her that was part of her response paragraph

First thing you need to find out is how much her boyfriend really means to her

BECAUSE she could have feelings for you, BUT that won't mean shit if she has MORE feelings for him.

You gotta muscle him out of the equation after you find out how much leverage he has on her. Depending on how much, different approaches to doing this are necessary.

Nigga look up how to screenshot snapchats safely

or retype the convo for us word for word

literally being this much of a cuck faggot

If you're on Android, use a screen recorder and either take screenshots of it later, or just upload the video here

Right now it sounds like
1: she's either just feeling insecure because she feels her boyfriend is better than she is and looking for compliments and reassurance from you

or

2: She is feeling you out to see if she could date you for sure if they broke up

But if you misread this shit you're done for son so be fucking careful.

Snaps are gone i didnt think of using screen recorder now sorry didnt think this thread was going to go anywhere

>weight
>threw

So let me guess, you're all dope heads with an education fit for nothing more than a dog? For the sake of yourself and who ever this woman is, get a better education. Stop slumping in life for fucks sake. Also, by the way you're decribing her, It's easy to conclude that if she is willing to cheat on him she'll be willing to cheat on you. Don't fall for this ludicrous underling life of shit. Get an education, get a good job, get a girl worthy of your future intellect and live a decent life. Please.

3. She just wants to try a 'nice guy' for rebound, but as soon as she realizes that OP is a autistic nerd who will piss himself in real life, that's over.

>autistic
>being this OLD

this. all over.

Bitch its 1:50 AM and im fucking drunk eat a fucking dick fag

I know it's summer and shit, but damn.

You're a retarded self defeating jealous autist. If he's chill and plays it smooth anything can happen. Teenage girls are fucking retards and hella self conscious. They barely understand what is happening in their surroundings. Chances are he can be autistic as fuck and she won't even notice.

>telling a bestfriend he likes her when he's fucking drunk

>fucking moron at the very least has an escape route by saying he doesn't remember

Who the fucks talking about cheating?
You're a fucking retard and stop judging people for the lexicon they choose to use. Fucking grandpa over here trying to crash the party because he shits his pants now instead of making it to the toilet.

well op, it's a good thing you got it off your chest. sometimes girls like you and want you to make the first move because maybe they're scared. if she doesn't like you back at least you got it off your chest. even if she doesn't feel the same you'll have some closure. don't be afraid to ask why, if it's something you can change maybe the next girl you crush on will like you back. if not she might come back around. god speed op.

The way you talk already shows that you are a sexually frustrated 17 year old virgin.
Go have a wank, son.

>this

>Be me literally last night
>Horny as fuck
>Remember this chick whos into you and is hot but is also sisters friend which is a turn off
>Dick brain messages her on Snapchat
>Sends pics and talks dirty
>Dirty pics and talk accepted gladly
>expanddong.jpg
>Masturbating furiously and making her wet as fuck
>Both masturbating to each others snaps passionately
>Spouts cum all over body and hands

>INSTANT REGRET

>Panic and tell her that I'm a friend whos pranking me by sending pics with my phone after stealing it and that the pics are actually nudes i'd taken of myself for other reasons

>Thick teenage (18) brain believes it
>Absolute madman scored without consequence.

You claim that I am because your an insecure and jaded bastard who thinks because he was always faced with relationship failure that everyone else in the world automatically will be as well?

I think you have it backwards, friend.

lol what? what does that have to do with any of this shit? Why the fuck you regret so hard? all you did was sext? the fuck?

Because it's a true story, also, christain family.

Arguing with a kid online will get me nowhere, so aight, mate. Have a nice day.

Also, relating the "Stupid teenage girls narrative to greentext"

Yet you continued to respond. At least I'm not a hypocrite. Enjoy being old, ugly, low testosterone, and dying soon.

Ah I see.