What's the worst movie you've seen this year?

what's the worst movie you've seen this year?

Suicide Squad

Suicide Squad

the Cabin Fever remake

>the sequence where the dog somehow gets into the shed and locks the chains over the door behind itself from the inside, mauls the girl, the guy shoots the dog but runs out of ammo, tries to mercy kill the girl but cant manage to kill her with the shovel, so instead does the kind thing to put her out of her misery by soaking her in gasoline and burning her alive, then is accosted by insane hillbillies, threatens them with the gun, only for them to tell him he has the safety on, so he says thanks and takes it off and shoots them all, even though 1 minute ago it was just established the issue was he was out of bullets

wew laddy

Captain America: Civil War

The Do Over and then BvS in a close second

This deputy

idk user, it wasn't all bad

I finally got around to watching Shaun of the Dead a couple days ago. It's in my top 10 of worst movies I have ever seen.

Ghostbusters

10 Cloverfield Lane

>costume they only added in reshoots because the CGI for her main form was too expensive

true kino

Green Room
the Witch

I havent seen the witch its on my watchlist

I dropped green room after 3 seconds

It seems strange to remake Cabin Fever so soon

Yeah Im a faggot too

what did you hate about it?

Picrelated shit. Holy crap i was pissed off so badly because i expected it to be something closer to Labyrith or Neverending story.

In reality it's a dumb cringy kids movie with bad girl actor and fucking Fart Jokes.
What the hell america. Stop doing fart jokes. The rest of the world makes fun of you because of that.
This movie contains 2 gigantic fart jokes and second one lasts even longer than first one where many people (and dogs) keep farting.

Holy shit this year made some insanely shitty movies. Squad, Ghostbusters, Dick Party but the movie i hated the most was this piece of shit.

Ghostbusters

I dont know. I dont really watch movies anymore

Oh year i forgot HONORABLE MENTIONS:

>all CapeFlicks
this year is an example of how shitty our movie industry is

Worst: Batman v Superman

Runner Up: Suicide Squad

Not even kidding. DC never again.

but Civil War was actually capekinographie

Scott Eastwood should bribe people into forgetting about this if he ever wants to do Westerns

Batman v Superman

Last year was Divergent

...cabin fever remake?

me too, i stopped watching movies and flicks

now all i watch is kino

Now You see Me 2

Captain America: Civil War

hands down just pure shit

Zoolander 2

I really appreciate that you didn't include any periods

got a source on that claim? I thought the whole movie was done before the reshoots

What the fuck this is a thing?

NERVE fuuuuuck it was worse than suicide squad. but it had some great eye candy.

disappointment of the century

Have you guys not seen the new Ghostbusters? Nothing else this year is worse

i haven't seen it and i bet walton was based again

What you just described ironically makes me want to watch that movie

This one thousand percent. It might be one of the worst movies of the decade. Completely incompetent filmmaking in every regard.

Dirty Grandpa, Civil War and The Intern
>tfw what in the living fuck is De Niro doing with his life

Captain America civil war

ridiculous 6

JUSTbusters

>Can't get a good scowl down
poor Scott

They stalled on making this film for so long and then shit out this turd. Say what you want about Stephen King but i really enjoyed this book and was hoping for a better adaptation.

Also Cusack has gone overboard on plastic surgery and now looks like Sean Penn playing (not) Robert Smith.

the only thing i didn't like was that we're supposed to believe Best Emma would be unpopular and rejected by a faggy handegg player

there was some shenanigans where eli roth lost the rights to make sequels to his cabin fever property... but not sequels to a reboot :^) *rubs hands*

It's a 3 way tie for me with sausage party, ghostbusters, and zoolander 2. Most disappointing is batman v superman. Tho i think if you watch bvs ultimate after a few beers, its kinda good

ghostbusters but its very close and this has been such a fucking horrible year

Apparently I'm the only one here who's seen Independence Day: Resurgence

Really? The ending was so insulting but the rest was okay at the worst.

neighbors 2

Suicide Squad easily.

Brothers Grimsby. I like Sacha Baren Cohen, but that movie was fucking terrible.

Fuck you, it wasn't anywhere near GOAT but it had some great moments

The Jungle Book, without a doubt.

bvs

The elephant vagina scene was so unfunny I was just embarassed.

Gods of Egypt

No one has seen the new Ghostbusters, just look at their box office figures.

pitch perfect 2

It was true comedykino, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Freddy Got Fingered.

World of Warcraft, at least my retarded blizzdrone friend bought my ticket

This is one of my favorite movies of the year.

Ones I didn't like the most are Purge: Anarchy, The Secret Life of Pets, Suicide Squad

Just randomly passing through and just wanna say Brothers Grimsby was some good shit yo.
Solid crass comedy, agree it has some spirit of Freddy Got Fingered and I'd say a little Ace Ventura When Nature Calls too.
Good casting/performances all around.

Jupiter Ascending, only saw it this year.
Jesus Christ what a pile of garbo.

Batman Vs Superman.

Good God that was horrible.

>movie is called How to be Single
Why didn't they consult us bros? I have 30 years of experience over here

knight of cups, jesus what a nightmare sitting through that meandering turd was

Hardcore Henery

The Witch, fuck you

Pretty much everything I've seen in theaters this year so far was bad except for 10 Cloverfield Lane and The Nice Guys

Sorry you didn't like it, it's one of my favorite films. Something about it is so tangible if that makes sense. The camera movement and editing and flow of the stories all fit perfectly for me, and created an emotional movie that seemed to almost form physically. I felt like I could wrap myself in the film, it so perfectly emulated memory and dream

I haven't seen any bad movies this year. I guess the worst was The Force Awakens, but I thought it was fine.

The Boss

This piece of shit.

while not the worst, i found cafe society particularly grating

EASILY independence day 2

Aw, come on, it was p fun

Suicide Squad

literally what the fuck are you talking about

>nigger movie

The Rock's character was so awkward and his stalker obsession with Kevin's character was so uncomfortable.

I also don't like Kevin Hart at all. He's not funny to me.

It's just too cliche,the plot was very predictable, and the jokes were bad.

I've seen so little movies in cinemas this year.
All I can remember was The Purge Election Year but it wasn't that bad considering the series.

I expected to hate it and like i laughed at least twice and didn't hate it so...?

All of that's true, although I didn't find all the jokes to fall short. It certainly was nothing special, but I was surprised to not be let down by it. Not a huge Hart fan, but but I don't dislike him either.

Civil War, one of the most boring shit I have ever seen

Does it have to be a 2016 release?

I watched The Purge: Anarchy a few months ago and it was predictably shit

easily

I mostly meant I don't like him as an actor and as a comedian.

I don't hate the little guy.

Lights Out. Fuck that movie. It made so little sense. How did she move in the light? Why did the parameters under which she couldn't maintain a physical form keep on changing? Why would anyone light a warehouse like that? How could she have killed that cop when he was shining a torch right at her?

>le protagonist reads all the backstory to us halfway through the movie meme

Only good part was the boyfriend, fuck he was hot and dopey.

fuck off pleb

Sausage Party

BvS, Civil War, Suicide Squad

Wow if SuiSq, Cap A CW, BvS, Green Room, The Witch, etc etc are the worst movies you've guys seen recently you've obviously not seen many films. Fuck why do you faggots post on Sup Forums anyways?

shit, that's another space-core movie i forgot about that i need to download and watch.

>51%

BvS is arthouse you dumb shits.
I haven't seen any bad movies at all this year.

The Big Short

>cringey 4th wall breaking
>annoying and condescending narration
>failed attempt to be Wolf on Wall Street
>shit editing and soundtrack
>lame celebrity inserts
>implying i lasted more than 20 minutes

4. Dirty Grandpa
2. The Infiltrator/Suicide Squad
1. Zoolander 2