/nfl/ general - TGIF thread for real

GB: Packers CB Sam Shields popped for marijuana
GB: Jordy Nelson ruled out for Divisional Round
DEN:Report: Broncos finalizing deal with OC McCoy
LAR: Schefter: Rams snag Phillips to coordinate D
LAC: Chargers still want to retain Ken Whisenhunt
NFL: Report: Chargers to target Gus Bradley for DC
NE: Malcolm Mitchell to be inactive against HOU?
BUF: Bills hire Frazier as defensive coordinator
LAC: Chargers expected to name Lynn new head coach
NFL: Report: Wade Phillips interviewing with WSH
TB: Bucs DC Smith withdraws from Chargers search
MIA: Report: Dolphins will try to re-sign Stills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGxLmV9yfLo
nationalurbanmedia.com/FORBESCOM-RATES-PITTSBURGH-NO-1-MOST-LIVABLE-CITY/
time.com/money/3989171/best-big-cities-2015/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/18/pittsburgh-health_n_4339476.html
areavibes.com/compare-results/?place1=Pittsburgh, PA&place2=Boston, MA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did the Broncos fire Wade Phillips

Rams achieve a 9–1 record and winning their first NFL Championship, a 15–14 home field victory over the Washington Redskins on December 16. The victory was provided by a safety: Redskins great Sammy Baugh's pass bounced off the goal post, then backward, through his team's own end zone. The next season, NFL rules were changed to prevent this from ever again resulting in a score; instead, it would merely result in an incomplete pass

Go hawks.

Also chiefs are superbowl 51 champions.

Because Wade Phillips is terrible and should not be a coach.

Wait, the Broncos fired Wade Phillips?

feels good

he wanted to work with kubiak or someone like him

not another yes man

>Favorite Team
>Favorite player on said team
>Favorite candy

Packers
Aaron Rodgers
Pic related

>GB: Packers CB Sam Shields popped for marijuana

And the hits just keep on coming....

Wont matter.

Not a distraction.

Cowcucks will get blown out.

>favourite candy is snickers

I mean... this is huh wow

bryant is overrated

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS GOING RIGHT THIS SEASON MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW

Hope the queefs posters are having fun shitposting now because after they get anally ravaged on sunday you're all gonna have to leave

>implying we ever leave
KC Wins the memeteam award. We will shitpost, and it will be here.

I think I'm going to create my first screencap with all this Cowboys delusion

Is Tyler Eifert elite?

>mfw Dak Daddy and Zeke the Freak skullfuck that wimpy fudge packers D line and secondary by putting up 40

>mfw Davin Irving sacks Rodgers 4 times and Barry Church explodes Cobb's knees breaking up a TD pass

i think you could make an image set with all the stupid shit the cowboys have said since the start of the season.

Before giants game 2 the electric boogaloo you really should give that it's own image too.

Want me to post the Lions, Redskins, Giants, etc delusion?

LMAO

Cowboys have been proven right while you're wrong.

Who's in the playoffs, #1 seed, and primed to dominate for the next 3 years?

ugly faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=zGxLmV9yfLo

>Who's in the playoffs, #1 seed, and primed to dominate for the next 3 years?

The Pats, of course.

>s and Barry Church explodes Cobb's knees
Holy fuck, it'll be great to see Dak lose in this post season, and all the cowfuck fans like you who'd be so classless to wish that upon another players knees.

I'm a chiefs fan, and I might make fun of Oakland ravers burning in an old building to death and compare it to the Oakland raiders season but I never fucking wished Carrs knees would break.

Fucking standards, goodlord you cowfuck fans are fucking garbage and I thought the raiders were bad.

Him still being listed on the Packers is more of a formality fampai

What a bunch of savages. Cheap shots.

>mfw these bozos actually exposed themselves on social media and Dak didn't press charges on them and just got over it like the better man

I wish I had the patience and humble qualities of Dak. I would've murdered those niggers or had them locked up.

>I might make fun of Oakland ravers burning in an old building to death and compare it to the Oakland raiders season but I never fucking wished Carrs knees would break

Wow, is this b8?

>Favorite Team
Steelers
Antonio Brown
>Favorite candy
Idk, i like peanut M&Ms i guess

Be happy it wasn't a coach who got in trouble with the law

lel

>get deepdicked at a beach party, heavily outnumbered
>dak walks away like a beat puppy with his tail between his legs
>H-He's the better man...

he's a weak scrub; and if you interpret that video any other way, you might be a cowboy's fan.

Julius Peppers and Clay Matthews will rip both of their arms off, respectively

If it's Dak doing the losing himself don't think for a second they won't yank him and put Romo out there. If he gets down by 14+ pts or throws a couple picks and looks shook Romo will get his chance. It's the playoffs they won't let Dak singlehandedly blowit and not make some of change.

Correction, I'd compare the burning building to a dumpster fire, which I'd then compare to the Oakland Raiders season, or should I say Las Vegas Raiders.

Another think, when will you guys stop saying TYBC, his knee broke. And now his team punished is going down to move to the City of sin? Carr is now punished. He's living in Sin City. Definitely not a saint.

Why did the police drop almost all the charges on Porter? They also didn't release the video

you really think they would've jailed a steelers coach in pittsburgh when the team is in the playoffs?

nth for those plucky chefs

le ebin rooney nignog coach rule and ray-cism

Like last time? Lmao.

Matthews is a paper tiger that's only good when chasing people. Any good team with a good RB run it straight towards him since he can't push back on vertical forces. Peppers is game planned hard and always taken out of games.

There's a reason why the Packers D is shit.

Guess he said he dindu nuffin and the police believed him!

Pittsburgh is a corrupt shithole and their football team are absolved of sin.

Was it a jailable offense though? I mean I think he shouldve been fired but from the facts know it sounds like he was drunkenly antagonizing a bouncer and cops got called. Obviosuly not good but nothing thats really abhorrent, I mean the police commonly pegs many charges to people upon initial arrest hoping some stick, sounds like that to me. Regardless though he should be fired, hes a POS

>Favorite Team
Seahawks
Sherman
>Favorite candy

Only manlets talk like they can take on more than 1 person
embarassing desu

>Taste the beast mode
>t-t-thats gay user

Iunno american legal system, but it was originally "aggravated assault, simple assault, resisting arrest, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct."

I assumed assault charges might be

only tough guy lanklets posture like they are invincible

It's literally just part of the Cinderella story the NFL is building up. It's about how they conquered all the odds, beating two first seeds and giving Rodgers his second ring so that all the bandwagoners will buy their merch.

Fellas, I am thinking of switching teams.

Sick of being a shitty Toxins fan.

Once we get btfo by Brady, what team should I change to?

A playoff regular would be nice.

Toxins are shit man and I feel the blowout coming.

Pittsburgh may be corrupt, buts its not a shithole

nationalurbanmedia.com/FORBESCOM-RATES-PITTSBURGH-NO-1-MOST-LIVABLE-CITY/

time.com/money/3989171/best-big-cities-2015/

huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/18/pittsburgh-health_n_4339476.html

Its been rated the most liveable city in america 6 different times and has little crime.

Cowboys look solid this year and with young players for years to last.

99% of their fans are fairweather or bandwagon so you'd fit right in

old rooney $$$

>and has little crime

Depends on who wins the owl this year. Follow them.

list of Cowshits that are free agents before the 2017 season starts

Rolando Mcclain, ILB officially a bust, he will be blackballed out of the league because he literally can't stop getting suspended, he was a huge playmaker on the field when he was healthy
>Morris Clairborne, Starting CB
>Barry Church, Starting SS
J.J Wilcox, Backup SS
>Jack Crawford, Starting DE
Gavin Escobar, TE2, only tight end behind Witten who keeps getting older
>Terrell McClain, Starting DT
>Terrence Williams, Starting WR2
>Ronald Leary, Starting LG

Others whos contract is running out, less important
some guys are pretty important depth though, they will probably need 3 rbs, zeke morris and one of those two
with the loss of rolando mcclain they are thin at ILB especially if jaylon smith won't be healthy

Mark Sanchez, QB they have no backup qb amongst their 2 starters, if they dump romo they will have to retain sanchez or go fish in an increasingly inflated backup qb market
Kellen Moore, QB
Andrew Gachkar, OLB
Darren Mcfadden, RB
Lance Dunbar, RB
Justin Durant. ILB
Joshua Thomas, CB
Brice Butler, WR

Now for the final kickers
To retain these key players, the Dallas Cowboys have $-2.7M (Negative Two-Point-Seven Million U.S Dollars) to shell out
All of these Dallas defenders have enjoyed a breakout season at the same time on their contract year and have graded as the Top NFL secondary by PFF, so they will be hunting for a payday, and on top of that, they don't even have the cap space to keep anyone that wants to take a pay cut, unless they decide to play >for free

Pats of course. Works perfectly with your cuck mentality

>Cowboys fans are fairweather
when will this ignorant meme end?
Would fairweather fans continue supporting them after 20+ years without a Super Bowl?
Would fairweather fans be the #1 fanbase even after going a decade without a playoff win?
Would fairweather fans still be on Sup Forums shitposting with the best of them in the middle of a 4-12 season like >we were last year?

Cowboys fanbase after going 4-12 and 20 years without a superbowl was on the same level as the Seahawks immediately after winning their super bowl. Ain't nothing fairweather about us senpai

areavibes.com/compare-results/?place1=Pittsburgh, PA&place2=Boston, MA

I mean use this tool too, you can see that pittsburgh has higher liveablity scores than just about every other city in the NFL, including the ones commonly though as great like Boston, Seattle, and Kansas City.

At the end of this year, one of the following will happen:
>The Packers or Patriots will win their 5th super bowl
>The Cowboys will win their 6th super bowl
>or The Steelers will win their 7th super bowl

>Ronald Leary, Starting LG
isn't he only starting LG because Lael Collins is on IR?
Also Romo is presumably gone after this year, idk how his contract is though would that relieve cap room?

he has played better than lael collins (probably can be blamed on being a rookie) and collins has also been injured a lot
and in 2018 (after next year) collins is a restricted free agent which will raise his price tag because they will have to match the free market offer in the case that collins plays well and a team takes an eye to that
they have to pull salary cap out of their ass by cutting other players if they want to keep either, from this year or next
and if they lose both, which is likely, they will be back to their 2013 offensive line of only 3 good pieces on the line

QUESTION:
Where do you guys go for gamecenter/gametracker?
I like to follow along with the stats as I watch the game, but most of the gametrackers suck. I would like:
* Complete defensive and offensive stats available. IE, see each player's TDs, their sacks, their yards, etc
* Scoring summary, including who scored with time of possession on that drive as well as the time of the actual score (eg, "5:38 remaining in the second quarter")
* Current drive chart, either graphical or in list form
* Ability to click on a given player and see their season stats

so where do you anons go for your live gametrackers?

My hopes for who wins the Superbowl:
1. Kansas City
2. Steelers
3. Cowboys
4. Texans
5. Seahawks
6. Patriots
7. Falcons
8. Packers

doug free is also a free agent in 2018 and he is making 7.5 million in 2017, he will probably look for a similar paycheck in 2018 or retire, or maybe take a paycut if they are contenders, but that isnt looking like a possibility

Google. Not even memeing.

Holy shit Atlanta fans are fucking delusional. Im walking around downtown Atlanta sightseeing, got my 12 jersey on and everyone is stepping to me saying the Falcons will beat us tomorrow. If I wasnt surrounded by nignogs I would call each person a dumb nigger

>sam shields be relevant at all this year

He hasn't played since his season was ended with a concussion.

1.Packers
2.Patriots
3.Texans (just for shitposting)
4.Chiefs
5.Falcons
6.Steelers
7.Cowgirls
8.xecucks.

I use ESPN mobile

NFL.com is genuinely atrocious and I'm surprised it still hasn't been redesigned after all this time

Pic or didnt happen

Also kys you cuck

As a 12 myself I would pound a bitch ass failcon fans face.

>being in Atlanta
>not expecting the people there to root for the hometeam
>crying on a tibetan hieroglyphic board about it instead of talking to the people coming up to you

Go figure that Seacuck fans are the most autistic people on this board.

Texans
Cowboys
Patriots
Falcons
Steelers
Packers
Seahawks
Chiefs

>It hurts being a closet racist ;-;

>actually wearing a 12 jersey

>as a 12 myself

will never not be funny

>Rodgers can only win via hail maries
>Not rigged
Yeah, OK.

Trade Romo and Morris.

Boom, instant cap space as well as cutting some scrubs off. Bunch of guys are resigning after this successful season and Jerry is notorious for not allowing anyone but star players to get big paychecks.

Your argument is invalid and completely blown out of proportion.

Dallas Cowboys have ton of depth in certain areas, they can sacrifice that to shore up others.

Get this, the Cowboys currently have 3 starting running backs on their roster, isn't that amazing? Half the teams in the league would love McFadden and Morris.

Patriots would kill to have McFadden.

Steelers fanbase is the best fanbase because it's the only fanbase where somehow the team is more criminal than the fans

giving way too much credit to morris and mcfadden
trading away romo will give too much faith in dak that will only be possible if the cowboys win the owl
romo is fully guaranteed in 2017 so cutting him will not do anything
being a backup all year also doesnt make romo look good as a trade prospect, only the broncos would want him, and that is if they arent going to focus on developing siemen mand lynch

>hurr durr Cowboys are going into the off season with -2.7 mil in cap space

You dont really believe this? The Cowboys will have plenty of capspace to retain the players they really need. Romo will be traded and they have plenty of other players that can be moved to create capspace

>This new new Chortles logo

o am i laffin

It's not a crime if they wanted it.

>Trade Romo and Linnihan for a first rounder

Really? Romo didnt look good when he went out and instantly threw a TD against philly? You dont recall a certain franchise willing to give up a first rounder for Sam fucking Bradford. Romo will be pretty easy to trade. And I would be willing to bet they could flip Morris or McFadden relatively easy as well.

You're a retard. Bottom half of the league is already in line to trade for Romo. All Dallas needs is a pick, second round or lower, doesn't matter.

What if they can't trade them?
You can make an argument about Romo, but still they probably ask too much for him and about Morris there are always good RB options coming out in the draft at higher rounds.
Romo is the most realistic one, Morris/McFadden trade seems unlikely

No they wouldn't? LGB is the best value RB in the league atm in terms of salary and DMC/EE are both oline babbies.

QB's the Patriots have faced since losing to the Seahawks

>Colin Kaepernick
>Ryan Fitzpatrick
>Jared Goff
>Joe Flacco
>Ryan Fitzpatrick
>Matt Moore
>Trevor Siemian

No one's saying the Pats have a soft schedule but great QBs don't guarantee a win either.

Romo didn't magically become elite on Sup Forums until the team started winning around him.

so i was at home last saturday night watching the seahawks - lions game with my wife's son. ordinarily i'd go watch it at the local bdubs but the wife has been working long hours recently, even on weekends, and i had to watch our son.

anyway, i'm sitting on the couch watching the game and my wife's son, a seahawks fan (and i'm a cowboys fan), is just so into it. i mean the kid's really, really getting pumped up, hollering and cheering for his team.

i was like "so this is what it's like to be around a 12. amazing." thinking to myself while i stared and he jumped and shouted to the ceiling.

what i'm trying to get at is that i felt a little left out. i sat there watching this kid and wondering "why don't the cowboys have a 12th man? why can't cowboys fans be 12s?" because being a 12 looked really fun and i couldn't be part of it.

who within the cowboys organization do i contact to resolve this? how can i make it so cowboys fans can be 12s too?

Romo isn't elite.

they really need 6 starters 4 of which are on defense tbqhwy senpai

trading romo will save about 24 million
clairborne alone will command 10 million entering his prime
-2.7 million because they are already over the cap limit
11.3 million left to distribute among 5 starters and depth that have all played great this year
you think they will settle for 2 million a year each? which is below the veteran minimum for that age

cowboys will lose key starters this is a fact no matter how delusional they are and try to twist it any differently

>inb4 starters dont matter muh next man up

>in 150 attempts in cold weather, Brock Osweiler has completed 100 of them for 1100 yards, 7td 1int

Why do you think they can only get a 2nd rounder or lower?

Seriously why is everyone acting like it will be hard to trade Romo??

Romo is on a big contract and people are concerned about his health. His skill is unquestioned.

I think any lower tier team would like Romo for a second rounder. But who would give up a first?

>espn lists the patriots as a 15.5 point favorite

i really like seamless fusion of memes in this post

good job

Martavis Bryant workin out erryday, being good boy, livin with his girl and dog, coachin high school ball n'at.

Nice dubs but you memed too hard, my cuck-posting friend.

Chefs will defend this

>Chefs will then call themselves good

lmao

Hey man, Clowney is elite