Is this the end of the world as we know it?

Is this the end of the world as we know it?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/travel/yellowstone-takes-measures-to-prevent-mussels-spread/2017/06/17/f504d02a-538d-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.9684a468727f
listverse.com/2012/03/09/top-10-mass-extinctions/
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/05/russia-us-election-hack-voting-system-nsa-report
npr.org/2017/06/05/531649602/report-russia-launched-cyberattack-on-voting-vendor-ahead-of-election
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/336422-russian-intelligence-hacked-voting-systems-maker-spearphished-its
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened

end of the world

yosemite volcano gone boom

>mfw eastern shore
>mfw farms and food everywhere
>mfw I know every farmer here and we will keep the food for our town
have fun fucking dying

And i feel fine

OMG ONG IT'S THE END!!! REPENT REPENT!!!
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/travel/yellowstone-takes-measures-to-prevent-mussels-spread/2017/06/17/f504d02a-538d-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.9684a468727f

Well, everyone in North America anyway. You should see how bad Canada would get fucked.

>volcano gone boom
"gone" boom? Uhh... no.

Nigger, learn geography.
>Yosemite

Oh okay, Ohio's safe except for the ash and shit in the air. To be honest, I'm fine. A seventh mass extinction is inevitable anyways.

I say the Yellowstone Caldera's eruption is unlikely to be the thing that ends humanity. A lot of other shit can happen between now and that time; volcanologists say it's due to erupt within the next 5000 years.

I feel fiiiiiiiiiine

Drill into the lava chamber to release the pressure then.

/thread gbye

>7th
Closer to 12th.

Fucking autist, it's Yellowstone. Fucking kill yourself.

> claims the world is ending
> specific claim about Yosemite
> no proof anywhere

You're like, a scientologist, right?

a lot of activity. Shitstorm imminent

Anyone tries to escape this and enter the safe zone you will be shot. We need to reduce the population anyway and we're not losing much value here.

Care to explain? Pretty sure it's the 7th large mass extinction, but I'm okay with being wrong ;)

>this

I have yet to see a recent happening thread when something is actually happening.

The tragedy is that California will be fine.

I though we are entering the 6th

Why isn't Canada on this map?

Woops, that's what I meant. Sorry about the confusion ;3

>be me
>live in Georgia
>more worried about the special election Tuesday
Fuck Handel.

Great, the shitty L A R P from /k/ made it to Sup Forums

Hey, op, 9mm is better than .45

>that'll learn em

what's a canada

because then nuke first hit canada. causing he eruption

>The tragedy is that California will be fine.
unless your not American that is some unpatriotic as shit right there ya edgy faggot.

this

A 7th still wouldn't hurt

>implying anyone cares what happens to Canada or Canadians

map is totally wrong.
if god would bring down fire and ash to wipe out USA aka soddom and gemorah, he would wipe out the trully sinful areas, ie the cities.

people that live good christian rural lifestyles will be safe.

pic related - what usa will look like after gods wrath

Quite a few times actually.

Don't get me wrong, leaves are fucking irredeemable. That's why I want to see how BTFO'd they would be.

The entire US and Northern American continent is literally shitfucked and you are looking at a worldwide economic collapse either way.

>muh crops

Good luck with that during your volcanic winter.

Your safe zone is south of the equator.

listverse.com/2012/03/09/top-10-mass-extinctions/
There is one more that is in debate whether it was a seperately event or the precursor of another or possibly the lingering end of another.
That one I forgot it's name.

It's a typical meme by rural trash and conservitards
>hurr, fuck commifornia
>I don't care that they're an economic powerhouse
>I hope they all die!
>'murica

good riddance commiefornia

Name and date. I've seen 17 this month.

>unpatriotic as shit right there
>unpatriotic as shit
>Unpatriotic

Welcome to Sup Forums

Americans hate California, you daft faggot

Only Europeans and retarded Americans like California

howcome new orleans is fine ?

the aligators ate all the ash

>good christian

The ash doesn't carry a passport to enter Canada.

Wipes out a significant fraction of the world's best arable land for agriculture. LOL @ the human race. Africa and Asia will starve out.

Actually, if this shit is real (Which I have a lot of doubts about, if you can link me proof.) the really bad parts of "Cali" wouldn't be affected at all.

Don't worry: the ash is a refugee.

tactical nuclear strikes on usa cities can do this

Name a shooting
>There was a Habbening thred about it

I'm so fucking confused by this thread.

What the fuck? Did they let the grammar and geography nazis out on a day pass?

Fuck me.

jesus nullified the old testament. thats for jews.

You obviously don't understand Christianity. The Old Laws went away. The blood of Jesus covers our sins. People are no longer required to follow the old laws. Unless they are Jews. Jesus only left us with two commandments. Just two. That's it.

>OP says something is happening for replies
>turns out, something *isn't* happening, and it really was just for replies
>now, everyone is flipping their shit about California and big cities
>Americans want other Americans to die for having implied differences in political viewpoints based on where they live
I shit you not.

Go vote user - we need the 6th

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid

Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn
World serves its own needs,
Don't mis-serve your own needs
Speed it up a notch, speed, grunt, no, strength,
The ladder starts to clatter
With a fear of height, down, height
Wire in a fire, represent the seven games
And a government for hire and a combat site
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry
With the Furies breathing down your neck

Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
Look at that low plane, fine, then
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do, save yourself, serve yourself
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed
Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched
>Is this the end of the world as we know it?

fuck me - vegas is now beach front

You think this is a good idea until the drill site blows the fuck up like a super-sized cyst that burns everything it touches.
Millions of people will also be irredeemably pissed at you for disengaging the park's springs.

Autism levels off the fucking charts for the basement dweller who made this fucking map. Wonder how many tendies were needed to sustain that effort.

Get the fuck out, you child touching Bible thumper

A typical response. But, if that's the case, you'd abandon the Old Testament and just have an entirely new book dedicated entirely to the musings of the guy who likely never existed in the first place...I mean the other guy. His son, who happens to also be him.

See above. Mosaic Law is the same bullshit no matter who you think is telling you to follow it, and it's not just there for you to conveniently hark back to whenever you want to rant about gays, blacks, Muslims, or other non-Xtians.

Ossoff gonna lose.
Lol.

Canada doesn't exist lmao

>by tim wallace/the new york times
You're not exactly wrong.

Yeah possibly - there are a lot of inbreeds there. and the schools are shit.

This does not change the fact that there have been 17 non-happening happening threads this month. In fact
>Name a shooting
Any kind of shooting that made headlines would have a thread made about it on Sup Forums long after the fact, like the Scalise shooting. I was there for that. This month.

Literally a few times, and Sup Forums was late as shit to all of them. Name a happening thread that wasn't about a headline involving a shooting.

I hope not. I'd hate to see more stagnation from years of that self-serving muppet-bitch Handel.

You in Vegas, mang?
How 'bout we get some land in NW Arizona?

>yosemite
i present to you reddit

Christian's aren't the ones who touch kids. That's Muslims.

fuck that - southern washington is best.

More like definitely. Look who's polling and what they said about Clinton winning too.

Libtards gone libtard.

never heard of the Catholic church?

Tell that to the Catholic priests, retard.

Forgot about that one. Can't argue with you on that user.

>pray to hundreds of hero gods
>monotheistic
pick one

>thats not how international espionage works
how nigger how does it work if there was no written order by Russian high command to interfere with the U.S election simple fucking answer it doesn't you don't think if a document that important was even rumored to be somewhere we wouldn't have it

couldnt they theoretically release the pressure by drilling into yellowstone?

NO MOTHERFUCKER

It wouldn't end the world. It would kill a few million people near the area and make life shitty for a year or two, but folks would recover.

>eheh, Libruls!
This is serious, and I'm not a liberal. She's a fucking train wreck, and would be a bigger one for the state. I dunno about you, but I'd prefer it if my state would stop being an under-performing laughing stock.

volcanoes happen because pressurized magma has a hole to the surface to depressurize through

I like how you posted that image.
And expect to be taken seriously.

Less soap-boxing, more education that isn't gender studies, libcuck.

>Georgia
>you hoping it will actually be something someday under some Democrat piece of shit
Lol - believe in the tooth fairy too?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/05/russia-us-election-hack-voting-system-nsa-report

npr.org/2017/06/05/531649602/report-russia-launched-cyberattack-on-voting-vendor-ahead-of-election

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/336422-russian-intelligence-hacked-voting-systems-maker-spearphished-its

Just one example.

Oral suction circumcision

It's jewish tradition, a jew boys first bj is from his rabbi OY VEY!

I live in the Austin pond

well it be better then yellow stone exploding, right?

Meh, I live in Ohio, we're just outside the fallout zone, so I'll just sit back and watch until I starve to death in the freezing volcanic winter that follows.

>using "libcuck" months after the election
>having this limited a vocabulary
I majored in CS. Meaning I won't have to whine about my coal job not coming back, or some illegal immigrant 'stealing' my job.

Because the Repubs have done such a wonderful job here so far, right?

Libcuck BTFO lel

>fake ones
Congratulations, you've figured out that a lot of tolls frequent this board.

>Before news
Been a few people that I can't pull from the top of my head. Mall kid, german kid recently.

Fun fact. The bit about requiring a rapist to pay and mary the girl he raped was protection for a woman back in the time period.

You see then a womans worth depended %100 on if she was a virgin or not. If she fucked around she was worthless. If she was a virgin she could be married off.

Just a little tidbit about the time period.