Why do girls love horses?

Why do girls love horses?

Would you date a horse enthusiast?

riding them gives her an orgasm

I knew a girl who was caught jacking one off.

As someone who has four horses I can say this much. Horse girls are fucking crazy.

can confirm.I have two and every girl I know with has horses is a bitch

But not the Amish girls they are always nice and polite, best people to buy from at the auctions.

Never stick it in a horse girl.
Never.

they like big cocks and things that pound on their pussy

Never date a horde girl, they will chose the horse over you
So I heard

Every horse girl I met was an arrogant cunt. Supposedly they're good in bed but they will always dump a guy for their horse.

this

well, not if you dont want your cock chopped in your local hospital

they tend to be crazy too.. they either have daddy issues or bitches since they have been given everything the always wanted- in bed..yeah they can fuck

>riding them gives her an orgasm

Could be the reason

You'll always be third in her life. Right after her horse and her daddy's money

I dated a girl who had kept horses since she was 7. She absolutely loved everything about them, especially when I brought the subject of bestiality up, luckily for me she knew someone with a pony at the stables her horse was in. Hot down great video of her wanking and touching him up.

because horses are dumb and obey. women are extremely narcissistic and they seek to confirm their pretend superiority by surrounding themselves by a bundle of inferior beings, like friendzoned manginas. this is also the same reason why ALL women want to work with handicapped people, children, sick people, or the elderly. they want to be around losers to confirm their superficial sense of superiority.

Fuck the horse not the girl, problem solved.

dat cock

Proof

huh, first time i'd heard this one. kinda makes sense actually. big strong thing that does whatever she wants.

currently dating a horse girl. It's true Sex is unreal, but I have been dragged to an endless amount of retarded horse shows/activities, and yes she's insane.

>Why do girls love horses?
All Sup Forums responses aside... cause horses are nice? I mean, some are assholes sure, but IME they are just kinda... comforting to be around.

>Would you date a horse enthusiast?
So long as she lets me watch her take a horse cock. Maybe work out a DP with horsey and me.

If you have kik I'll send screenshots

oh wOw user i am so creeped out and disgusted, how shall i ever recover from reading this shite b8?

It's an instinctual thing. Preps them for loving something bigger and more powerful than themselves that could easily hurt or kill them.

ey fuckin checkem

something to do with the health benefits and protein

come on Sup Forumsoys, there's a horse picture in the op, why's it taking so long

It really is a sexual thing. Every ride is a clit-rubbing session. They may not be consciously trying to get off, but having their clit rubbed feels good, releases endorphins, and puts them in a good mood. feeling good and being in a good mood every they ride it, it's only natural that they would form an affectionate relationship with the horse. But that doesn't mean that they aren't crazy...they are. If you do anything to get between them and this magical creature that makes them feel good and puts them in good mood, you're going to be in a lot of shit.

But think about it. As a guy, if you grew up riding some animal that stroked your dick every time you rode it, and people didn't think it was creepy at all, would't you become very interested in keeping that thing going?

horse girl I was fucking was a total slut- shared her often

Since man brought about the horse.
It was an honor for a woman to care for the horses. Most never did but thier souls still crave that respect from thier man.

Holy shit does this speak to me.

They're not all stuck up, but can confirm after marrying one. It's like parenthood but the shoveling shit doesn't end after 3 years. Also, horse women friends are extra weird.