A GUY RUNS INTO A BUNCH OF MUSLIMS WITH A VAN IN LONDON!!!! UP UNTIL NOW AROUND 70 DEAD MUSLIMS!!!!!!!

A GUY RUNS INTO A BUNCH OF MUSLIMS WITH A VAN IN LONDON!!!! UP UNTIL NOW AROUND 70 DEAD MUSLIMS!!!!!!!

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/18/europe/urgent---london-vehicle-collision/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/15/nearly-9500-people-die-each-year-in-london-because-of-air-pollution-study
youtube.com/watch?v=HleWz-TfgZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow the English must really like running people over with their vehicles

Gave the muzzies back their van from the last attack lol

Good

Wait, how do you know they're Muslims? Islam an ideology... did you ask them before they died?
I mean 70 deaths is terrible, but the fact that you're saying they're all Muslim makes me think that it's just not true and you're just trying to push an agenda.

Well, they were getting out of the mosque after the prayer, so I'm pretty sure they were Muslims.

"If you were interested in targeting a group of Muslims at a mosque that was notorious, this would be the mosque you would do it at. I think it's significant that they had the reputation historically of being one of the most militant mosques in London. And that reputation may be more historical than current,"

I live in Compton and I've seen my fair share of violence in 29 years but I'm glad I don't live in London

maybe they should close all the mosques - you know, for their protection

yaaaayyy

I'm pretty sure they were Christians about to convert to Islam.

I read "one dead and ten injured" though.

Where are you getting that number? News I'm seeing says 1 dead.

no one even checked the link. says ONE DEAD SEVERAL INJURED. not fucking 70 dead, jesus fuck Sup Forums will suck logs of shit out an asshole as long as it comes from here

so Londonistan has known pro sharia/radicalism mosques, and he just picks the most famous one?

It says only 1 person died.

Where are you getting that number from? the article you linked said 1 dead, few more injured. Where's the other 69 dead muslims?

Sunny vs. Shia Lebuff

Makes sense. Didn't read the article, didn't know the location.
It's pretty fucked up. Islam's the issue, Muslims are just the bi-product.

Yeah, I didn't read the article at all. I just make comments based on what they say and don't take any of the conversation to heart.

I am honestly surprised that there haven't been more reprisals like this.

I would not be surprised if there were more in the future.

UK fag here. 1 dead 10 slightly caressed with v&.

Ram Raid For Ramadan

Also OP is a massive faggot

Holy fuck. Sup Forums can count.

Funny how they're labeled Muslims when it's an attack against them and not the other way around. Too bad it's really not 70 dead like your faggot ass claimed.

I'm sure there's gonna be more attacks against mudslimes. Kill mudslimes + get 15 minutes of fame.

we got about 60 in the towering inferno so dont feel too bad

Funny how now the mussys want extra protection of their mosques to protect them from all the scary white people kek

Muslims have to be armed to defend themselves.
There is no way around it.
That's what happen when you decide to live in a terrorist country.

I remember when there were very few nigs and muslims here user. Good times.
All gone to shit now they need a cull

If dubz then next attack will be in exactly 1 week.

>towering inferno
what did I miss?

Oh My God, 26 people died of air pollution in London today...

theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/15/nearly-9500-people-die-each-year-in-london-because-of-air-pollution-study

Only 1 person got hit by your van....

Fuck you terrorists! Air pollution wins again.

this

how you deal with poor people in UK.

how did you miss that?

Noice.

by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

poor brown people

Saxon is a crazy ass mother fucker. Mudslim should be afraid.

Was shit drunk playing Mass Effect 2, and I never watch TV or browse news sites.

well, well, well, look how the turns have tabled. It was only a matter of time really.

Muslims were targeted, it's a disgusting act of terrorism.

And now they will know the fear of terror!

It's war now muzzies.

Oh the poor muslims! Its almost like it's in retaliation for something!

I'm watching Muslims on TV describing a terrorist attack and it's like the first time you hear them describe what they are famous for.

kek

Apparently the driver said "i've done my part"

good job britfags!We are with you brothers

Exactly what Isis wants and Fights for.
They also want edgykids to Share their hatevideos which 10% of b does frequently.

What did the poor Muslims ever do to deserve this?

They're retaliating to begin with.

Really sad that he didn't kill more of those mudslimes.

against little girls at a concert. Really fighting the good fight.
don't watch the news much?

keximus maximus.

#iftheykilluswewin

Dark knight rises!

#iftheyrapeourwomenwewin

Theres one guy said Muslims are scared to walk down the street. KEK

Heres the angry mob of rag heads and the glorious driver
youtube.com/watch?v=HleWz-TfgZE

Finally some good news.

>Muslims are scared to walk down the street
I wonder if the non muslims in britain know what that's like after the london bridge incident. $20 there's going to be a new push against the ebil rightwing death squads so save the precious muslims.

They're so pissed.

That's nice to see.

Thats London as well you'd swear it was downtown Afghanistan. They should have had a 2nd van to plough through the mob that formed after

Do you even know the enemy? Its their Plan to provoke these Things.

Its a win for them you morons.

feels good man

Is the cameraman mentally disabled?
He can't film for shit and I keep hearing little noises.

Wait, how is it that the Muslims did this like 12 times and only killed like 30 people but a brit does it once and takes out 70?

kek

Be gentle on them Christian avengers. They are just learning how to do a proper terrorist attack. But they are quick learners.

Our thoughts and prayers are not enough.

Because he only killed one.

Rag head so probably, durkka durking out in the mob mentality

DID you just ASSUME my IDEOLOGY!!?

I take it back. Sup Forums cant count.

So what? We just sit back and accept terror attacks on us and not do anything? Hope they get fed up and stop? If someone was punching you repeatedly in the face would you not hit them back or let them keep punching you feeling like you are the true winner?

Love this bread but I have to go out. Will post more when I return. Britfag signing off

>If someone was punching you repeatedly in the face
That's when you present your ass and let the guy discharge his hate into you.
Everything else is terrorism.

do you live like, dont know, under a rock or something?

Just for your little uneducated brain again: Muslims killed by army good
Muslims killed in civil war and private attacks bad, because thats what Isis wants

1 is dead and it's just part and parcel of living in a big city

It was 1 dead and few injured, you collosal cum gargler.

By the way, the attacker was a mudlsime intending to kill another mudslimes?

If he really did run down moslims and killed 70 I will legit make sure this man has plenty of money in his commissary for his time in prison (unless the London police beat him to death with their purses).

Mudslims are not pissed because of the killed members of their society, Mudslims are pissed because Britfags decided not to take it up their anuses anymore. Mudslims know they will not have those juicy butter like British anuses that easy anymore.

We kill them with our troops and are nice to those who manage to behave like Humans here. That would be good and thats what could Work Out.
The terretory of Isis is getting smaller every day thanks to our soldiers.

>If someone was punching you repeatedly in the face would you not hit them back or let them keep punching you feeling like you are the true winner?

Your analogy doesn't hold up. It's more like this: This guy keeps punching you in the face. He stops momentarily. You walk over and punch some other people who are the same religion as the guy who was punching you. Somehow, you think this is a victory. It's not, but you're not smart enough to realize it. Also, you've shit yourself.

Wow, you really are a fag. Fuck all of them, indiscriminately

>Fuck all of them, indiscriminately

That's the mentality of a muslim terrorist. Congratulations, you're as retarded as the people you hate.

Its the mentality of someone who doesnt care about a group of people.

but they're ugly...

>doesnt care
>Fuck all of them

pick one

Really hope this is the start of something more. Just wish he killed more than one. Cleansing when?

The mosque where the attack took place held celebrations on 9/11 celebrating the attack. Explain that.

Doesnt care as in to disregard their well being.

As if anything you would say is going to make anyone here accept muslims and their backwards faith.

ISIS wants us to eradicate Islam?

We're not as retarded because we don't believe the world is suspended on the back of a whale created by a bearded faggot in the sky. Don't go there, faggot.

That could have been me, im getting a van licence

>van license.

Make sure you get your shoe license too because you might not be able to press the pedals otherwise.

Can you explain this

Liberals really can't shoot straight or drive shoot.

Liberals really can't shoot straight or drive straight.