MADDOX IS OFFICIALLY A CUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

Other urls found in this thread:

thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

Did he think we didn't know the definition of a cuckold?

Is he really taking a literal position on this? Does he not know what a metaphor is? We call people cucks that do things that go against their own best interest, for example the term cuckservative are people who kowtow to the left for affirmation and acceptance

We know that cuck comes from a bird that lays eggs in another birds nest, thus causing the former to put forth paternal effort in raising something that is biologically not there's. That's the joke.

Apparently he thought we used the term arbitrarily? What a fucking faggot. Of course we know what a cuck is. That's precisely why we use the term.

He genuinely tries to turn the insult on it's head and act like it's not actually an insult, then pulls the lefty 'shame card' to make us feel bad for insulting a 'genuine fetish'.

Good fucking god, what a beta piece of shit.

Ya I can't believe I read this faget when I was in high school.

>muh meat

maddox is totally right, sorry guys you got owned this time.

It's funny to see that the only people who get offended by cuck are cucks themselves.

It's like yelling wew it stinks in here and the autistic kid start protesting it's not me it's not me!

Some narcissistic idiot that had internet relevance in the early 2000's back when only internet nerds were putting things online and if he had started today he would be totally unknown to all because he isn't funny and isn't smart and he really isn't worth the 30 seconds to google search.

I can't believe this is real. Cuck is simply the shortened form of cuckhold. That's the whole fucking point. How does he not know this?

Losing your shit because you think a word that is used as an insult is bad in some way is so unbearably fucking retarded. I know Maddox has always been an edgy contrarian and not an intellectual, but is he really this mentally deficient?

He's going to be called cuck forever now.

JUST

>Maddox wants to be relevant again after a failed YouTube.
>I KNOW LET'S DO WHAT ANITA DID!

Maddox pls go and stay go.

He used to be based. Now he's a literal, actual, cuck. I saw that book at the thrift the other day. If it had been a month ago, I probably would have picked it up and gave it a re-read.

100% cuck

I have a signed copy I got when I was 13 kek

He's an internet comedian who's golden age was 10 years ago and has become less funny and less active over the years. Now rather than doing actual humor he just rants about politics.

But cuckold isn't exclusively about the fetish.
Is he retarded?

Its like saying calling someone an asshole refers specifically to anal.

All I know about this guy is his Norse poetry

Today I killed a man
he had a wife and child
I slept well tonight

I remember finding "the best page in the universe" a long fucking time ago.
I was in my mid teens so we're talking at least a decade.
I thought it was funny as fuck, this guy didn't suffer fools and he was incredible at expressing it.

Then a short while ago I randomly remembered its existence and decided to check it out so as to satiate my nostalgia.

I was surprised to see the same articles I viewed as a kid were still up in the exact same format.
I was more surprised to see that Maddox is and was always a whiny fucking faggot.

Funny what growing up does to you.

His entire video is nothing more than a defense of cuckoldry.

>It's a totally normal fetish
>Stop making fun of it guise srsly

He should have stopped the video after the first minute. What a shitshow it ended up being.

>2006 Maddox wrote the Alphabet of Manliness
>2016 Maddox claims there is nothing wrong with being a cuckold

Top cuck.

This is worse than when he tried to argue libertarianism with Dick Masterson by comparing it to a homeowners association.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS ARMENIANS?

WOW.

I don't remember Maddox being such a faggot, granted it's been years since I've paid any attention to him, but it really seems like all of this went entirely over his head.

But a homeowners association is a great example of something libertarians hate.

It is way better than "just move to somalia" that you usually get from discussions about it online.

Maddicks became a faggot the moment we got a look at his ugly fucking mug and shitty body.

>Maddox

It's not 2003 anymore user. Stop caring about this tool. He never quite made the transition into the post-youtube internet.

The comments on the video are funnier than anything Maddox has done in the past decade

I used to love Maddox when I was in high school a decade ago.

thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/

Here's his attempted defense

The biggest cuck in the universe

like me, I then turned 15 and my sense of humour matured past him

Isn't this the fag that was on Opie & Anthony and Opie pissed on his book?

I can't beleive I used to idolize him in Middle School

He has been a cuck since the beginning, people don't know this?

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

Damn it. Cuckmaster General is taken, what shall we do now? Cuddox? Madd Cucks? Maccucks? Madcucks? Madd for Cuck?