With Wilmore gone. How much long does Trevor Noah have?

With Wilmore gone. How much long does Trevor Noah have?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/ewuqz6/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-boko-haram-rnc-viewing-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

under a year

shudda been fired already, nigga can barely speak english

2 weeks

It's Comedy Central if they lose even one viewer from a previous week they cancel a show, I'm surprised he has lasted this long.

Here is the thing he is actually good. I would even say a little bit better than stewart the problem is that Americans have problem with an Immigrant telling all of their shitty facts. I would even say that the content is equal if not better than stewart but hey FUCK you filthy immiggrant telling me Im wrong you are from Africa Bitch.

Comedy Central really fucked themselves over by going with the all black comedy hour. Neither of the two guys they chose to host were qualified, they both can't pull off the head honcho gig and they had to fire one eliciting a shitload of backlash from the black community. They'll have to fire the other soon enough but they can't do it soon because then you'll see Comedy Central's name in negative articles in the New York Times and The Washington Post from black journalists decrying the "whitewashing" or "resegregation" of comedy or some other asinine bullshit.

This is why hiring blacks is a negative due to these groups, because if they don't work out then you get these fucking vulture scumbags calling you a racist in their high-profile columns.

Samantha Bee and John Oliver have been doing gang busters over Trevor Noah. Hell even Stephen Colbert averages out better than Noah at times. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets canned by the end of the year.

If anything Comedy Central should reorganize The Daily Show and make it about Entertainment, Hollywood, Celebrity and Pop Culture. Basically Tosh.O without Tosh. I feel like Noah would better excel at that then being a pseudo comedic newscaster.

I mean really. The whole Mock Anchor shtick was Jon's thing from the git go.

I remember when Comedy Central's lineup was.
>Why? With Hannibal Buress
>Key & Peele
>Larry Wilmore
>Trevor Noah
And CC was proud of that lineup. Then Buress got cancelled for not being funny, K&P got bored of their show and now Wilmore for not being funny as well

He's got about 6 months after the election to drum the ratings up, less if Hilary is elected. They'll go back to a jew host after that, if he fails too then they'll can the show altogether if begging and pleading Stewart to come back doesn't work.

He's safe for at least a year so it doesn't look bad for comedy central.

Post 1 good skit from Trevor Noah

im genuinely curious. I've never given him a shot because he looks like a dunce.

ayy lmao

lol

After firing Wilmore, they're stuck with this nog for a looong time. I'm pretty sure it's in the Constitution that you can't fire 2 niggers within 5 years of each other, otherwise you're racist.

I never said he was good, I said CC doesn't want to look like they are firing all the black guys

>Can you believe how racist X is
Crowd laughs
>I mean really it's just like racist thing after racist thing
Crowd erupts into laughter
>"Reporters" come on
Crowd just walks out

Listen Trevor you don't own the Daily Show and it's time to accept it and give up the position

>With Wilmore gone.
Learn to speak English, you fucking mongoloid.

He's done some funny standup, but overall he's an idiot.

I saw a bit he did on Jon Leibowitz's show, where he (Noah) insinuated that America is worse for blacks today than South Africa was for blacks during Apartheid. He noted that there was less wealth inequality between whites and blacks in SA than the US. Of course just about everyone in SA was/is fucking poor. You can't have wealth disparity without wealth.

>Here is the thing he is actually good. I would even say a little bit better than stewart the problem is that Americans have problem with an Immigrant telling all of their shitty facts. I would even say that the content is equal if not better than stewart but hey FUCK you filthy immiggrant telling me Im wrong you are from Africa Bitch.
No hes really not. The guy has no comedic timing, no real ability to sell a joke and hes an obvious douchebag.

He is as funny as a wet dog fart

DUDE

LET'S CATER ALMOST SOLELY TO 15% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION

LMAO

ive never seen this show

>any good?

I literally had no idea who the fuck this guy was and I knew the minute they hired him that they were going to end up firing him.

He's just not funny. And the points he makes are nowhere near as poignant as what Stewart did.

The other problem is that Noah would go from comedy to seriousness quite often. What he didn't realize is that when Stewart did it is a hell of a lot different than Noah doing it. See, Stewart did the joke schtick for a long time, and he very rarely went serious. So when Stewart went serious or monotone, he earned it. Doing so amplifies the message but also helps you keep your humor in your humor section and your message in your message section, allowing for both to be measured on different metrics.

Noah mixes the two together and he hasn't earned the emotional weight of shifting out of being funny and instead of making a point or being poignant, he comes across as pompous. This combined with him being foreign reeks of foreign arrogance which turns people off. Combine that with subpar comedy skills and you get a poor host.

Get someone who can play the act and get serious when times allows for it.

I saw his standup 6 months ago - a grille took me.

He was pretty funny, and not nearly as preachy as I expected him to be.

Granted, I haven't really seen him on the Daily Show.

Kilborn > Jewy Jewberg > Literally Who?

cc.com/video-clips/ewuqz6/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-boko-haram-rnc-viewing-party

In his entire time with the show, this skit is literally the only time I have laughed at his show

i saw his stand up too. all he talked about was being a half breed and muh racism. he is a total hack

Must have been a very different set than what I saw.

What I saw was general standup stuff (observational humor and relationships).

Most of the 'cultural' stuff was about navigating America as a foreigner, not

>YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS

but more funny differences between them