Wwyd thread? The more brutal the better

Wwyd thread? The more brutal the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/xxjmellowxx/images/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would her tits until I shot my load across her face, neck and chest.

Is fuck her in that exact place an option?

wwyd to this little slut?

wwyd to Kat?

Wwyd to bethany

fix her jeans

Tit fuck her and cum in her mouth.

She looks like she has nice legs so I start off by massaging her legs and slowly reach for her pussy while I intensely caress her thighs, I touch my lips to her juicy pussy and start to lick it which makes her moan in pleasure while I fondle her firm breasts.After she starts to get wet, I stick my cock roughly in her petite pussy which is followed by me slapping her ass. She starts to tell me to go easier which makes me start fucking her ass like no tomorrow. After all that fucking,I shove her mouth to deepthroat my cock which makes her gag and explode cum all over her mouth which drips all over her face,hair,and body

Thank you, user.

Stick small spool of barbed wire in vag, twist it around a bit, tie her up and give her nothing to eat or drink besides salt water.

Nudes?

wwyd?

Moar

Shes yummy

Your welcome
Post more pics of her legs

how would you rape her?

Is she Korean?

Keep going

she's japanese.

wwyd?

Eat the dog

Fuck her with my big, American dick.

Install led lights in the bathroom.

this

Be rough with her

use her?

Rip off that bra and squeeze her little tits while shoving her against the wall. then turn her around and fuck her ass while she gags on my fingers

I would stick my left thumb in OPs ass and wiggle it til I cum, then tell OP that the neighbours' goat was a better fuck.

That bun would be perfect for controlling her head as I shove myself further and further down her throat. I'd feel her gag as I went deeper, then I'd make her look at me with her eyes watering and her makeup starting to run as I pull out and burst all over her face, making sure to get as much cum in her braces as I can.

Does she have an instagram?

Authistic splergelord

Wwyd to this slut? Rape and degrade her please

how would you fuck her tight body?

I haven't been able to find one. But she has whatever this is: vsco.co/xxjmellowxx/images/1

Do you have kik?

I don't know if she has one or not.

I would fist her with her teddy bear.

Not her, I want to chat with you

Wwyd?

found this a few nights ago on a bbw /soc/ thread. what would you do to her?

Hold her head between my hands and fuck her face until I blow my load down her throat. Pull my limp dick out of her mouth and wipe it clean with her tits.

wwyd to her

she looks so innocent and yet slutty. I'd love to stretch her rectum with my cock, piss in her anus and continue fucking

No, sorry, I don't have Kik. I'm not even sure what that is, to be perfectly honest.

It's a messaging app that a lot of people on here use because you can use it anonymously aside from your username. It only takes a minute to set up, if you're interested.

Wwyd to this bitch?

Throw her into the water, start chucking rocks and shit at her as she tries to swim to the shore

Force that fat ass to eat my cock like she eats tubs of lard for breakfast. When I ready to unload hold onto her hair and force my load down her throat. As she's trying to cough it up, flip her onto her stomach and rape her ass. Tell her not to be such a slut next time and this won't happen to her.

Degrade these jewish cunts

I would stand next to this guy and laugh while pointing at her.

Rape her ass and dump her body in the woods. Never think of her again.

Hypothetically, if I had found enough information to be reasonably certain her email address is only one character off from her twitter handle, would you be able to tell me what that character is? There may be nudes in it for you if you help me.

Probably not. I'm not sure who she is or how I even found her in the first place. But I could take a stab at it.

I assumed you knew her, and was hoping you knew her email address. Without that, I don't think there's anything you can do.

I'd buy some 3 dollar water and drink it in front of her

It's probably just her Twitter handle at Gmail. Everybody uses Gmail these days.

It's definitely at gmail, but it's one character longer than her twitter handle.

My girl just went overseas top Europe for a month, should I worry? I hope she's not on her knees already..

Who would rape this bitch ? She loves cum

She's probably getting spitroasted right now. You should post a bunch of nudes to get back at her for cheating on you.

It might be a refugee's cock or it might be a truck, but either way, something is going to be plowing through her and there's basically nothing you can do about it. I'd delete her number and move on, user.

She's most likely already trapped in some woman trafficking operation where she's abused and raped daily, she'll be sold for half of what you paid for her

You think so? I bet her butt has been pounded already, and she just landed.

Wwyd?

For sure. On the plane, do you think she brought the guy next to her into the bathroom to fuck, or just jerk him off in his seat?

I wouldn't put it past her to slurp his sack in public. How would you describe her buttcheeks and crack?

Sorry, I have no idea. I wish I could help. Nudes would be awesome.

They look fine so far. Maybe I can get into more detail if I have more to go off of.

wwyd to my ex? be brutal

Here you go

my wife, wwyd?

Is that seriously the same ass as ? It looks like it deflated or something?

another of her, be brutal

Just a bad angle, here

My daughter and her slut friends.

That one is much better. Does she look as good from the front?

It's haRd to beat that fat pawg view. I'd love to hear how you'd use her

Wwyd

Guess which is my little girl.

I would hold onto her braided pigtails like the reins of a horse while fucking her hard from behind on the bedroom floor. Just as I was about to explode inside her, I would grab the acoustic guitar behind us and smash it over her head. The blow would render her unconscious and I would empty my balls into her limp body. I would take her phone before leaving.

I wouldn't call her pretty, but 5 has a great body and looks like she can handle me being rough.

shes fairly hot