LMAO WOW EASTER TOADS WHAT A GOOD MAYMAY

LMAO WOW EASTER TOADS WHAT A GOOD MAYMAY

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHEPICEPICHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

XDDDDDDDDD

Listen up you stupid yuro cucks WE DO HAVE kinder eggs here. So take your retarded ass MAYMAY and fuck yourselves

It's true. They sell them just around the corner from me.

sorry had to do it, prepare to surrender those assault eggs to the American Kinder Protection Forceā„¢

>people unironically buying kinder eggs to prove a toad on the internet wrong

>being proved wrong and still spamming a toad

>It's easier to get a gun in america than an egg
Makes your neurons work

>americans are so retarded they think that nobody but them knows the truth

>$3.99

>In Australia, because of its location in the southern hemisphere, Easter takes place in autumn. Hence, Australian Easter is associated with harvest time, rather than with the coming of spring as in the northern hemisphere. The religious aspect of Easter remains the same.[99] Good Friday and Easter Monday are public holidays across all states and territories. "Easter Saturday" (the Saturday before Easter Sunday) is a public holiday in every state except Tasmania and Western Australia, while Easter Sunday itself is a public holiday only in New South Wales. Easter Tuesday is additionally a conditional public holiday in Tasmania, varying between award, and was also a public holiday in Victoria until 1994.[100]

Australians don't celebrate Easter.

>every object on OPs picture has killed at least one innocent american child

wew

Why are Americans so autistic?

I am not autistic

>crossing the border Mexico just to prove badly drawn toads on a mongolian finger-painting forum wrong.

wew

>2013
I bet smuggling that was the bravest thing you have ever done.

It was clearly purchased in the US legally.

I can't imagine how far up he had to shove these two but considering that OP is a faggot it might've been pretty easy actually.

?

>3.99$
>for the standard one, not even the maxi or the giant for easter
They normally cost too much for what they are, but at that price is basically a legalized scam.

You had to shove the gun in there.

I gave a tip to the FBI that an armed culprit is trying to massacre children withh secret German biological weapons.

Enjoy your dicking in jail, OP.

For just 6 Euros I could by one Easter kinder egg here.

>he had to use a gun to get Kinder eggs because they won't sell them over the counter
>it happened in 2013 and he still brags about it
wew lad

So, burgerboi

You've just purchased smuggled eggs, it's not very legal, burgerboi

The police are coming for you and your supplier as we speak.

Kinder eggs have never killed an American child. But they have killed a European child

cu at jail

BANTZ

Did you send them a picture of her so she can take a dicking too

>her

stop it