What are the easiest cheapest and most painless ways to commit suicide?

What are the easiest cheapest and most painless ways to commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucular
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wanna suck my dick?

killing yourself in your sleep at an old age.

Why do you care about cheapest? kys kike.

Overdosing painkillers I guess

Being in the point blank blast of a nuclear bomb is pretty painless. Being a few miles off and getting hit by the heat kind of sucks though

fucking kek

>easiest
>cheapest
>painlessiest
You can have 2 out of three. The universe isn't going to just hand it to you.

Actually, if you're in the point blank blast of a nuclear bomb, it literally just surrounds you and you're pretty much unharmed by anything except radiation.

Like being in the eye of a tornado.

Fucking idiot.

overdose on marijuanas

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard, who the fuck even told you this.

>An atomic explosion can reach temperatures of up to nearly 100 million degrees celsius. Over 28,000 times hotter than a TNT explosion
The blast of ANY BOMB does not work like a tornado you fuckin dolt. Even if it did, like I said before THE HEAT would fucking melt you.

hold your breath

Right. Too bad you can't show us with a live demonstration

This is bait right?

Even if that stupid shit were true
>50lb hunk of metal falls on you
>breaks your neck

living a long, long, time. just think about it.

Literally just lay down on some train tracks

Also tornadoes don't have eyes, or a calm center, generally speaking.

Don't feed the trolls

>it literally just surrounds you and you're pretty much unharmed by anything except radiation.
what

>weakneck detected

Another user posted this

This does not work unless you obstruct the air flow with a bag or liquid

Ask a Jew

Thanks, user. Op here, for those that don't know. My entire family was killed due to a tour bus going off-road a few years ago. I was the only survivor. I recently got Stage 2 Brain cancer, I have been given 3 months to live however the doctors say I will start to get mush brain and I'd rather just off myself before that happens.

stream it

Shits not cheap

did the doctor say how you got the brain cancer or are you just unlucky

kek, sounds like a film I just saw, "My name is Ove"

Before you get donkey brains you should spend all your money and resources converting a house in cat shelter, literally going around saving cats.

We'll put a cat face on your tombstone if you want.

Be careful, most helium tanks now are now modified to prevent this. You should find an old one to use.

Op stream it

Heroine overdose or helium method

OP didnt you make a thread claiming to be a millionaire who wants to die?

There is none.

No matter how quick and painless you think you can do it, it will always be painful and last a minimum of maybe a minute, even with a shot to the head.

Overdosing is one of the worst ways to go as it won't kill you fast, you'll suffer over the course of a fortnight as your organs start to shut down.

Hanging will take ages as you'll most likely suffocate to death, which will last for 10-20 minutes. Try holding your breath for that long...hurts after a couple. Imagine that multiplying every minute.

Simple answer is, death is extremely painful and unless you find a way to completely destroy the brain in an instant, you will suffer for the brief existence you have left on this earth.

jump off building

OD on cocaine/opium is the most painless, n easy but pricey. Unless someone save you with epinephrine.

>it will always be painful and last a minimum of maybe a minute, even with a shot to the head.

youre a fucking moron. any shot to the head that's properly aimed will take you out and shut off the lights before you even feel the warmth of the bullet. safest way to do it is with a shotty, get your whole head blown off so there wont be a chance of surviving.

Get a gf

OP here; They said it seems I may have suffered unnoticed head trauma from the crash 3 years ago.

>shotty
>implying it's easy to pump it the second time when you're in pain
>being this fucking stupid

>pump it the second time

either b8 or severe autism, I'll choose to believe its weak b8

>>>faggot can't count barrels

Like I said, if you can mush the brain then yeah, it will be instant.

Most people don't have shotguns though and the most common firearm is a handgun, which is made to penetrate cleanly, not explode it's target you moron.

And even if you did have a shotgun, you'd know that they don't have the spread of a peacocks arse you COD monkey, or that the consciousness is a collaboration of different parts of the brain, so no matter what part you shoot, it will send stupidly strong pain signals to the rest of it because you chose to be a donut and put a hole in part of it.

At least use google first you amateur.

>not explode it's target

2 words. Hollow Point.

Had one; She left me today when we found out the news.

That's illegal you mongol, you'd never be able to buy it. No one is even gonna sell buckshots to your trenchcoat, fedora wearing ass.

Fuck me.

kek

OP here; wasn't me. I am far from being a millionaire. I'm gonna be dead a month after my 22nd birthday.

>calls me a moron
>doesnt know the correct use between its and it's

I'd like to continue this fantastic conversation with someone that thinks an accurate bullet to the head will make you feel pain but I'll pass

Sleeping pills.

Duct tape.

Tough plastic bags.

Death by CO2.

Or for a more surefire way, try and buy an official Exit-bag. Think a company in Australia sells them.

>illegal
>can easily make them
>being this retarded

Oh OK...that dude also claimed his entire family died in a bus accident ...leaving him rich but depressed

Death by co2, it's a great high on the way out. Pills can fail and you will fucking hate life as you od.

Also Helium method.

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

Nice Ad hominem, asswipe.

And if you think anything you can make to put in a shotgun will work effectively, I'm actually gonna urge you to do so.

obvious bait

Pistol fuckface, learn to read.

Read the last sentence and tell me where I'm wrong.

Then that would be even more stupid.

work a 60 hour a week job for shit money it could take around 50+ years but you will get there

CO2 can cause an intense panic reaction, be sure to also take some sleeping pills.

OP Here; Hmm he may have been lying then. I'll try and find the papers again and I'll take a pic. Kind of had a sort of like Dr. Strange tantrum and threw everything in my apartment around.

Bungee jump of an apartment building to the pavement without a cord

yo so are you streaming? and when?

at least you tried

Nucular*

don't be that guy
if you're going to kill yourself, do it in a way that doesn't inconvenience hundreds of people

Garden hose from exhaust into car while idling with windows closed.
You'll die painlessly from carbon monoxide poisoning. But you'll be just a brain dead vegetable if someone finds you on time and revives you.

No nuclear is correct.

If youre going to kill yourself, at least try LSD/magic mushrooms first.

After trying it once and then micro dosing for 4 weeks, it just washed away the depression I had been fighting with therapy and a myriad of prescribed drugs for almost 12 years.

I was on the verge of suicide before trying it, but over the past year I've grown so much. I still have terrible days of course, but nowhere nearly as bad as it used to be.

Do a bit of research and you'll find a lot of reports about the positive effects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucular
"Nucular" is a commonly used metathetic form of the word "nuclear". While no dictionaries list this particular pronunciation as correct, several make mention of it because of its increased usage.
>sitting wiki as a source
Websters didn't have any definition for nucular because the word is spelled nuclear.

>shit I fed the trolls

>cheapest

So stingy.
wants to save money for the after-death.

kek

>depressed Jew

old age, becoming so happy you could die,

get rich.... or die tryin

So what are you going to do if it's not cheap? Just give up?

Op isn't fucking depressed you retard he said hes dying of cancer, acid isnt gonna cure his feeling of impending doom or his cancer.

Cats are for fucking cucks

fuck dude the guys got brain cancer let the man kill himself

>50lb hunk of metal to the neck
>that would go well

>weakneck detected

Strange, cats said the same about you.

sauce please, i reverse image searched and got nothing.

Well why would I tell you... if you can't give your life any meaning at least give your dead some and send a message. But if you just want to lay down and cut your arms open, go fuck off...

I think this (webm related) might meet your requirements...This was the exit plan of robin williams & a few other celebrities

Hi. Here to offer a cheap and easy method of suicide. Quick and painless.

What you will need:
>roll of duct tape
>four sticks of TNT

Step 1: Cut the fuses short enough that they're not dangling but long enough that they can be intertwined.
Step 2: Intertwine the fuses.
Step 3: Make a dynamite hat. You accomplish this by laying each stick flat and wrapping duct tape around the stocks, preferably no more than three inches between each stick.
Step 4: Attach the completed dynamite hat to your head with more duct tape.
FINAL STEP: Light the fuse and take a seat. Depending on the length of the fuses it will take maybe fifteen to twenty seconds for them to burn to the root, but if done right, they should burn at the same rate.

Congrats. You just made the evening news.