President Trump offers you a steak and a job paying $125k per year

>President Trump offers you a steak and a job paying $125k per year
>wat do?

Take both and ask to marry Tiffany as well.

sane people answer: go fuck yourself you shithead i would rip your fucking head off if i had the chance

trumptards, murrifats, and general asperger Sup Forumstards answer: yes my lord

I cook the damned steak the eay he likes. Only 1 reason my wife even keeps me around. My food.

>The job is actually a blow job on him.
>Maybe a 69 too.

Is it an offer I can't refuse?
Do I get to kill people?

If no to either of those, I can't help.

>go fuck yourself you shithead i would rip your fucking head off if i had the chance
Liberals actually believe this is sanity.

put ketchup on steak and accept job

Op inadvertently made a dubs thread

>implying he will actually make good on his debts

LOCK HIM UP

his ugly daughter that nobody really cares about? she should be the new queen of Sup Forums. or at least the princess of Sup Forums.

Depends on the job. I make about the same now with little effort and get to travel in EU.

I buy my own steaks and already make more than $125k per year, so how is this better than my current situation.....

Put on my red Make America Great Again cap, pull his fingers off my pussy and toss that steak's salad

Respectfully decline. My morals do not agree with his, and I wouldn't want to compromise my integrity.

INB4 Integrity isn't worth a damn anymore.
INB4 Can't INB4 self.

125K a year bro, what the fuck are you talking about hahahaha

>$60 an hour
Doing what?
Shit, man, I think the dude's awful, but for that kind of money, I'd probably be more willing to work with someone I'm not a huge fan of.

quads checked

I, a liberal, do not see this as sanity. It's reckless insanity and highly immature.

That's seriously gambling right there. $125k isn't worth shit if he's going to scapegoat me and I end up in federal prison. If it's working for his properties outside the US then fuck yeah.

>125k
i would do it.
That's a lot of money for probably trivial shit

>believes building a wall and immigration bans and tax cuts for the rich will help economy
>critisizes other peoples sanity for wanting to murder corrupt billionare criminal

See, here's the thing. It's only integrity if you DON'T value financial success above whatever you disagree with him on.
Therefore, I can accept the job AND maintain integrity. Means to an end.

>125k yearly
If that job is sitting on my ass all day then i would accept it

Fair enough.

Tell him to fuck off. If I have a rope, hang the bastard. Fucking piggie.

I would tell him, "Thank you Mr. President, but I'm not interested in taking a 100k pay cut".

And they say WE are the hateful, intolerant and violent ones

>being poor

>being poor
k

She can be our Quasimodo.

spats at 125k a year like its nothing

found the trust fund baby who wants to feel oppressed

Take it with a smile and tell him thank you very much sir. Use that money to fight your cause, you can fight harder with money than you can poor.