We can all agree that rap has the most talentless music artists out of any other music genre, right?

We can all agree that rap has the most talentless music artists out of any other music genre, right?

Toss up between rap and electronic music. The latter especially because all you have to do is mash a bunch of buttons on your laptop and it will still be acclaimed.

no country is worst.

Yeah

Hip hop is electronic music.

Rap is a vocal style.

Fuck off, Matt Ox is a legend. This N That is unironically a good song.

I can't tell if someone is being ironic or not.

Seeing as not everyone on here has to 100% agree on taste and genres I'm gonna have to say "no".

I'm not, I mean it isn't like 10/10 good but a solid trap song with lots of energy and a unique gimmick. But if you don't like hip hop you won't see the appeal of it.

But do you agree they rap has the most talentless artist? If not, then which genre does?

It's one of the worst song I've ever heard and it's proving the point that rap fans have no musical taste.

You do you

Still more talented than you neckbeards. They have talent like it or not. There will always some trolls like you hating some certain genre. If you they're talented, how about go show your talent.

They have no musical talent.

neither do you

Yep they have

Is that your argument?

its not an argument. its facts

Have what? Can you finish your sentence next time?

Kek, yes it's definitely a fact. I'm just gonna ignore all my musical experience from learning music instruments because you said so.

>I'm just gonna ignore all my musical experience from learning music instruments because you said so.

post your music

No. I don't upload my music. I'm save them so when I meet other musicians I can show it to them without having the fear if someone stealing my work.

Any genre with instruments, as instrument players can hardly be described to have "talent". Talent is innate, if you spend hours and hours autistically practicing some outdated meme instrument like the guitar just to be able to play some shitty chords, you're not talented in any way.