So when I fuck some girls I can last as long as I want, but when I fuck certain girls, usually fat ones...

So when I fuck some girls I can last as long as I want, but when I fuck certain girls, usually fat ones, I cum immediately. What gives? Anyone else experience this?

You like pork son

I found that fatter girls put in more effort.
Thin girls may be more visually appealing but the sex on average hasn't been as good.

Because fat pussy is wet and soft. It aims to please you. Skinny pussy expects to be pleased. There's the difference

The only significantly chubby girl I fucked, I nutted really fast. i was the least attracted to her and almost left before fucking her, so idk. But she did give me the absolute best head ever

Op here, fatties give great head and their pussies and so great. I fucking love it. Just something about it...

You aren't nervous when fucking the fat girls so you just let yourself go.

I am really close to slaying a whale.

250+ lbs. Not sure which position is best or what to expect.

I have the same feeling. Whenever I fuck my chubby girlfriend, especially doggystyle, I can't last long at all. Chubby girls are just the best.

Bend that bitch over and watch her big ass bounce

I think its the opposite for me. I cum fast with fat one so i get nervous about it everytime

i had a ONS with a fatty at the bar a few weeks ago and when i told her to get in doggy position and while she was on all fours i shoved my penis in and out came like 5 cubic meters of compressed air, its like her stomach pulled down on her vagina and it sucked in air like a vacuum cleaner and i pushed it out with my penor, anyone have this experience?

Yeah it happens

Doggy is great, but i love missionary and just rolling in the dough. Cant pass up eating her out and just suffocating yourself in her pussy

Dude lol

Weight of grill in pic?

Fat girls are always hungry, so they swallow.

Bout 2 hunnid

im 55 and boned a lot of chicks over the yrs fat chicks have a tight pussy and more of it.,,,,,,,Bigger boobs to play with and turn you on quicker.Thin skinny chicks have nothing to get hold of and no tits either

good luck paying the mandatory 20$ insurance policy on watch 0$ watch lol.

You have aids, trust me i've got a phd

When you were fucking here though, did the vacuum cleaner feeling make sex any better? Any more suction than normal?

How do you cope with the body odour of a fat girl?

I find this the case as well. I find them less stuck up and more willing to do new stuff as well.