I literally punched somebody in the face for saying DAMN. Is 2017 AOTY

I literally punched somebody in the face for saying DAMN. Is 2017 AOTY.

You can't defend this fucking album.

it's mediocre as fuck as far as 2017 goes not even the best hiphop album released this year

which is a shame because I had high expectations for this project

thats it man, tell those plebs off. the last time i saw a pleb i literally beat the fuck out of him with my hands, feet, hbrutal elbowboms to the sternum, etc. keep fighting the good fight my dude

Humble is a grower. Once I heard it played with big bass, I had a big smile.

Kendricks worst studio album. Fact. Don't reply to me.

You're doing God's work. We can't let plebs dictate our taste any longer. This girl I met said Paramore's album was AOTY and I literally raped that bitch. Got what she deserved desu.

Too overplayed

I enjoyed Humble, DNA and Feel.

The rest are sub-par and recycled word play

I'll only reply to acknowledge and echo that objective truth brother

I don't hear it often but I'll give you that

/thread

I literally chokeslammed some wigger because he claimed Kendrick was the GOAT. He even went so far as to say that no one could touch him as far as rapping goes.
He was no longer high and mighty with his asinine statements when he was lying on the ground with tears in his eyes.
It's not over yet though, because soon I found myself surrounded by his gang of halfcast friends, which had the audacity to gang up on me screaming stuff like "who better than k dot", "1 2 3 4 5 ain't no greater rapper alive".

I was flabbergasted at the scenery before my eyes, these plebeians had become a literal echo chamber. I knew this was my chance. This was my time to prove that I was the arbiter of sound judgement when it comes to rappers.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, in the back of my mind the voice of Rakim spoke to me
>Seven birds, make 'em swerve until they vision is blurred
>Turn cats that souped from superb to nerves
>Just say the word I'll leave your DNA on the curb
>Stick my dick in your ear and fuck what you heard

I once again brought forth my trusted mandible claw, grabbing the token skinny tall faggot by his throat. I was laughing maniacally at this point but that didn't deter this pool of cretins from parroting their objectively wrong opinions.
"Swimming Pools is the cultural statement of a generation", "TDE is a powerhouse beyond Slaughterhouse".
I couldn't believe it, even at the face of death they still clung to their fabricated viewpoints.

I pulled out my switchblade and proceeded to gut the lanky monster within in my grasp, I donned his entrails as some makeshift tribal wear as I went on to slash my way through the horde of shit opinions.

As the crescent of my victory drew ever closer, I was still in awe at these fickle people. How dare their opinion differ from mine?

KEEP IT UP BROTHER!!!!!!
TEACH THOSE GAY NOOBS A LESSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GKMC>DAMN.>UU>TPAB>S80>OD

Specifically reference this "recycled wordplay"

i unironically hope these aren't meme posts

samefag is obvious, you literally speak the same literal way and say literally literally too much literally

replying
but it really is, my lil bro bought it because he sucks kendrick's dick, but i didn't.

y'all really like mister lamar don't you

Lmao dumb nigger everybody laugh at him

kek probably a LITERAL Kenny cuck

I give it a 7/10 not terrible but not his best or anywhere close to it

what the fuck? let's try that again

tpab>gkmc>>>>>>>s80>uu>damn>od

>an accurate opinion of kendrick's music
>on Sup Forums
wtf you don't belong here

Actually it's

DAMN. > GKMC > TPAB > Section 80 > UU

jay rock's verse on money trees is the best rap verse of all time

why do people think UU is his worst? It's some excellent funk. 06 is Kendrick's best song.

Well it's great but so are all the others

kek I feel bad you put that much effort into proving a point without any (You)s

Imagine caring this much about an opinion

I mostly agree with you, although I prefer GKMC over TPAB, even if only barely.

Is everyone this fucking retarded?
GKMC>TPAB>DAMN>S80>UU>OD

DAMN and S80 could go either way
UU is really good but it's just his b sides so I wouldn't rank them over an album
OD is his start so he isn't as polished, but doesn't mean he isn't good

This is objectively the best and only order in which his discog should be ranked.

(You)

10/10

this is literal fantano drone tier opinion fucking kys

I respect your opinion but it's so far from any objective truth that it's laughable
Thanks my negus

i think section 80 is kendrick's best album, gkmc is a close second, but none others have that reply value

Fantano has literally never been wrong though.
Btw nice digits

t. fantano