My neighbors dog got into my backyard and injured my 3 month old kitten. How should I get revenge on the fucker?

My neighbors dog got into my backyard and injured my 3 month old kitten. How should I get revenge on the fucker?

Punch your neighbor in the jaw.

ethylene glycol

a 3 month old kitten? Shouldn't it have basically been torn to pieces?

so.. it broke into your yard?.... wut? have you tried leaping the fence.. tossing the dog back over and kicking its ass?

shit on his head

cover your cat in chili powder and feed it to the dog... Or stop being a pussy and get the dog, own the dog, train the dog, then master the dog... Masterdog yourself.

Fuck you for wanting to injure an animal

>razorblades in hot dog

My sisters kids heard our cat meowing and hissing outside and went outside to check on it, but the dog got my kittens back left leg

How 'bout you quit being a faggot and own a dog like your neighbor? Go fuck yourself, I'm happy to hear your kitten got injured. I hope it dies. I hope you kill yourself because it died, because then it'd show everyone what an emotional queer you were.

again though, a 3 month old kitten vs anything besides a chihuahua should be dead

I second this, quit being a fucking faggot, OP.

If the leg is still attached the dog wasn't trying to hurt it, probably just curious or playing. S don't do anything.
And I assume you mean to the neighbour, not the fucking dog.
If you want the neighbour to pay the vet bill, which is obviously reasonable, tell them. Or report to police or animal control,etc.

Sue the shit out of your neighbor for trespassing.

go get a pork chop or a shitty cut of steak like chuck and soak that fucker in anti-freeze coolant for atleast a day or 2, throw it over the fence bye bye doggy or hello extreme vet bills

Just waiting for someone to blame you. Sup Forums often blames the victim.

give dog piledriver.

A hershey bar EVERYDAY

It is his fault? How did the dog "get into your backyard" ? Get a proper functioning fuckin fence you knob head. Also as others have said if the 3 month old kitten isn't dead/ busted up as fuck then the dog clearly had no intention of killing it was just playing. Also give it a couple years till your cat goes killing other people's pets

Buy a muzzle. Drug that doge. Rape the doge when it wakes up

Give the dog chocolate

Insert the kitten into your anus and then chase your neighbour. Cats are shit-tier pets and dog was trying to do you a favour.

Maximum edge

get revenge in neighbor, not dog. the dog doesn't know it did anything wrong. the neighbor should be taking better care of keeping the dog grounded if it's aggressive.

> kill doge
> cook it
> get neighbour eat it
> fuck that nigga in the ass

Poison the kitten, give it to the dog to eat. Two problems solved.

File a legitimate complaint, and he'll have to put the dog down. This is the only way you can get real revenge without getting into trouble.

summerfag detected

Fuck your neighbor in the ass.

SO FUCKING EDGY UH HMHM UHUH
>pic related every single edgy faggot in this thread
please be new maymay

kill your neighbor rape their dog

Get a new kitten. There are literally litters of them everywhere.

How was what I said edgy? A 3 month old kitten should be dead if a dog attacks it, I'm not saying it deserves to die or anything just that it should be dead due to the wounds.

>in this ITT: newfags

Well you can stop being a pussy and anderstand that the scenario is very likely to happen. Nooone is to blame here. Just nature doing its thing. Why does eveything always have to be someones fault. Get over it.

lol it happens everytime. never change Sup Forums. or do, it would be better if it did

What's your sister look like? She gots kids, huh?

this.

>Fuck you for wanting to injure an animal
Shouldn't of attacked his, apologist.

Dogs can't digest pantyhose.

rape yourself. only option.

The dog was doing the environment a favor. Cats are an ecological nightmare. If i see cats i shoot them.

So edgy

Kill yourself, that'll show that dumb dog

The dogs a dog, dude. Fuck with the neighbor not the animal.

Notify your neighbours of what happened and that you're going to call the RSPCA (or whatever equivalent you have in your country).
Get their dog taken off them.

No you don't, pussy.

Hamburger and antifreeze.

Throw him food with rat poison.

I got 2 ideas. Get some rat Poison and put peanut butter on it and throw it in their yard till the dog eventually finds it. Or get some poison ivy and boil it in water to get all the juices out, put that water in a spray bottle, and spray the dog with the poison ivy water. These are honestly things I've been planning for my shitty neighbors.

>U

No.
The neighbour didn't attack anyone, the dog did.
Dogs are vicious cruel creatures who only enjoy hurting other animals, dogs don't belong in society, keeping them as pets was a mistake.

We need to stop this human hating animal apologist mentality we have.
Animals do cruel things and just be held accountable.

kill the dog ofc.

but it s not about revenge, it s about violence.

ITT: Cancerfags of all shapes

No pain, just a fast shot between eyes.

Revenge on a dog, aren't you the big tough guy! Man up, get the neighbours to pay the vet bill and repair the fence.

Chocolate covered garlic.

Make sure it's bakers or dark chocolate, so it really fucks the dog up

If you wanna be a cheeky fuck, add tiny bits of broken glass.

Basically, garlic and chocolate act like super aspirin for dogs, by thinning the blood. Add the broken glass and basically it'll live for an agonizing 12 hours then shit and vomit all its blood

oh god. do you ever get mad that you are so lonely ? hahaha of course you do

This. Not to be an edgyfag but this seems so fun I wanna try it on a neighbours dog just to see the effects first hand

>I'm a lonely little faggot

Your fault for putting a 3 month old kitten outside.
Fuck the dog. Like literally fuck it. Show dominance. Buy another cat and make it stronk