How to join ISIS?

How to join ISIS?

I'm not even Muslim, but I'm curious as to how you'd do it, if you wanted to.

kill yourself and respawn ISIS.

you successfully joined a list

Welcome to the NSA watch list. Tickets please?

Now that they aren't on Twitter as much idk but basically you could just contact a isis guy on Twitter and he'd give you a recruiters email. Then you buy a one way ticket to Turkey and ride a bus to a pre determined spot at the border where a isis guy will pick u up

>Step 1: pledge allegiance to allah
>Step 2: go to london
>Step 3: buy a truck and some knives
>Step 4: the rest should be pretty self-explanatory

There's no membership. Just kill yourself and say it was for ISIS.

I'm already on like every list ever. Either fuck off or answer the question, moralfag.

Thank you. This is the kind of answer I was looking for.

How would you know which Twitter to hit up? Do they have a more official web site?

Idk anymore I'm too gay to join any religious groups

No you're not.

yup

No, I'm legitimately curious. Not curious enough to actually join, but curious enough to wonder how you'd get past all the FBI fags who'd try to trip you up along the way.

The fucking DEA enforce drug laws, assmaster. Daesh don't do drugs (which should also be the name of an album).

I'm fairly certain they'd just kill you since you're an infidel and probably western.

Yeah huh! I would like too ride some of those cute young jihoties tho

LOL

be a faggot

yeah, white terrorist members have never been a thing. you're right, islam is racist! unlike westerners. lead with the example, 'merica.

But if I was a Muslim. (And they're fine with Westerner, so long as you're not infidel.)

Just go join CIA. Then ask to join ISIS division.

kek

Write an email to Homeland Security and ask them. I'm sure they'll be glad to help.

/thread

>assmaster

>build bomb
>hide isis flag at home
>kys and bomb a building
>isis will claim u as their
>gratz, ur now isis

Make sure it's a gay bar or something if you're going to bomb something tho. Just don't bomb anything that has any real value. Also use a ar 15 so they get banned pls

Then why wouldn't FBI just request to join, get the meet up, and be an undercover? Wait, should I now work for FBI so I can defeat ISIS?

agent mendoza if youre in here I want you to know that Im still performing lewd and lascivious acts on girls under the age of 14 and there isnt a fucking god damn thing you pussies can do

come at me fags

Like I sed isis doesn't Twitter as much anymore and you have to email with the recruiter so I'm sure they have a system to figure out if ur honest. Also what is the fbi going to gain buy catching one guy at the border of Turkey?

They do exactly that all the time, and have so many fake ISIS accounts

that some of them end up investigating each other by accident

according to the news.

>I'm not even Muslim
Neither are they.

reported

Bunch of goat-fucking, murderous, dune-coons... Sure sound muslim to me.

theres a board dedicated to keeping a network of recruiters on onionchan and those fuckers are hardcore

they get pissed when you call them goatfuckers heh

apparently you pick a handle and discuss your views on jihad for a few days and then you can exchange tormail email addresses and who the fuck knows what goes on from there

those tabs tho

Damn fbi sounds bored as fuck. Imagine investigating your co worker whose sitting across the room the whole time.

Fuck's sake

Just wait on social media or even gaming chat channels. ISIS is always trolling for idiots to join them. When someone brings up ISIS, don't speak bad about them, even play "devils' advocate" and say how their evil is being exaggerated, just a lot of bad press. etc.
I wouldn't recommend it. Like all religious extremists, they are sick fucks, sicker than non-religious extremists, no matter how much positive you may find with them.
Have fun in a rights devoid detention center in Cuba, you will eventually end up there.

You see that party van outside your window?
> Guess what... There is no party

>Daesh don't do drugs
Yes they do. There's footage of them smoking and doing other things which are haram.

even if you think that way they still aren't muslims. sorry to bust your bubble.

>Have fun in a rights devoid detention center in Cuba, you will eventually end up there.

Just how many people do you think they have in Gitmo or related places? The official number is 41 down from 240+ from a few years back.

Most people who join ISIS just get terrorism material support charges.

theres probably a recruiter in the trap thread right now bro

just jump threads and ask around

Smoking isn't haram. though? According to Google, anyway.

Isis thinks it is. They did a video awhile back where they burned a huge pile of cigarette boxes