Red pill me on the chinese football league

They're money-laundering right? will the bubble burst soon? should european clubs forget about signing unloyal/ambition-less south-americans?

It'd be top laff if the Chinese got a world cup before we did.

Its like the MLS some years ago. There will be offers here and there, and the league and NT might improve, but it's not the end of the world.
Every player know that going to China it's to gain money and end his career. And with the economic growth expectations for China, don't think this will get very long

There's no money laundering or foul play.

The government has decided to fund certain sports directly in a bid to become a major sporting powerhouse away from irrelevant things like ping pong.

just to clarify why the CSL is nothing like the MLS ... apart from both kicking a ball ...

MLS TV deal 91 million .... Chinese Super League 1.3 billion

MLS annual viewing figures 20,592,000 .... Chinese Super League 1,027,000,000 (and expected to double this coming season)

The Chinese Super League is now already the closest to the EPL in viewer numbers, whereas the MLS is a bit like the Football Conference ...

The average value of an MLS team is around 200m ... Chinese Super League teams are already the same if not more .... Chinese teams are backed by companies with untold billions .... USA are owned by private individuals with limited funds ....

This is nothing like the failed MLS, America has it's own 'unique' sports to follow, China has football and not much else .... better get used to it the CSL is not going anywhere ....

PEE

What's the difference for us non euros to what's a super Chinese league?
If the Chinese don't put a national player limit, what's the difference from watching black mercenaries in London or watching them in Beijing?
Instead of watching """world class""" Rashford along side pogba, I'll watch ching chong along side messi.
Instead a two teams La liga, it's a two super team Chinese league with aguero, hulk, Cristiano, etc

Just hope the hyper capitalist chinks let every team field 10 foreigners and it will be like a weekly champions league.

To watch***

every country is entitled to it's own football league

Except Canada you MLS cuck

what have the canadian football league juan

The idea isn't to create a super league of foreigners, the idea is to create interest in football at all, so that kids care about it and actually want to play, that hasn't been the case until now. China being a very materialistic society, expensive players get a lot of attention, however good they are and increase interest in the sport. That's why limiting the number of foreign players is incredibly important, because growing the Chinese game is the ultimate aim, they don't really care what foreigners think at all.

This is just one step in a wider plan they have to make themselves as good as a European or south american team in around 40 years. It's a generations long thing, not something they expect to happen overnight.

As a European player I think it would be far more comfy to play out your career in the MLS than be in some smog filled chinese city.

The Euro players who come to MLS all love it.

they should consider pressuring Qatar into abdicating their rigged WC and give it to the chinks instead. I'd rather have Smog Stadium than Sand Arena

They have limited spaces for foreign players, every player who has gone there thusfar is either a bench player or a sideman at a team not in the top-5 league of Europe and the Chinese are already talking about salary caps and implenting limits.

Everybody who is talking about a Chinese takeover is fooling themselves.

Also no foreigner goalkeepers allowed in CSL

Nobody knows.

Genius way to get more goals
Why don't all leagues get Chinese goalkeepers?

The truth is: the teams have 5 foreigner players limit and one of those has to be asian

Wait, so why when Europeans clubs were buying all the top South American players there was no problem but now that China is overpaying for mid level players, suddenly there's outrage?

that's such a good idea from them

>migolet can't just fuck off and be shit in china for billions of rubles a day

poor guy

yuans, not rubles

>like the MLS

lol

Time zone Pablo. Fuck watching games at like 4 am

The Chinese Super League is like the MLS if we cared about soccer in America. The bubble may burst after awhile, but it's going to be a legit league in 10-15 years.

Objectively superior to the MLelS

Other than a few retarded eurofaggots, i dont think theres been much of anything resembling outrage

I live on the west coast I already have to do that

>wanting to triple your wage is being "ambitionless"

This. I would take millions of more and get to try a whole lot less. Win win

CSL is basically a rich '07 MLS but without the quality

>They're money-laundering right?

How would spending hundreds of millions on European footballers be a way to money launder?

It will literally never be a globally respected league. Not even sort of respected as a 2nd tier league.