Bought 2 g's of meth earlier (pic related) and now a dude from craigslist is sucking my dick AMA...

Bought 2 g's of meth earlier (pic related) and now a dude from craigslist is sucking my dick AMA. Also he is taking requests his only request so far is no face.

what's meth like compared to adderall

make him snort the meth out your ass and walk around your house like donkey kong

tell him to put a shoe in his anus

You have a shit life.

pic of your dick in his assscheeks

op you there?

I hope you don't have anal sex cause meth+buttsecks is a huge huge risk for HIV cause you most likely will completely forget or straight up ignore condoms due the drugs.

You're extremely focused but that focus shifts from thing to thing very quickly. Like I'll be making a song and change from working on the pads to the arps to the bass etc. And get less done than I could've otherwise but I'll also get more done cause I'll work for 15 hours straight

Eat eachother pubes

He's never done meth before tonight

Fist his butthole.

fist his hole while singing macarena

You shouldn't assume someone's STD status just cause they seem like a good guy, have some common sense.

Sorry he's to tight to do that. He's only taken it up the ass once lol

Lol

Found the time traveler from 1986

Not my problem. Lube your arm up with some coconut oil and get it in there.

not knowing if you are going to get knocked up is the best part

Feed him your beef and broccoli

HIV is still a huge issue wtf are you even talking about

definitely give him his first load in the ass

Seeing as it's two dudes, i'm pretty sure they know they're not going to get knocked up.

Yeah, you sound like a really fucked up person. Your life must be an absolute hell.

>1980-2006
>Still a huge problem

Jesus christ

knocked up with hiv. learn your gay slang

Not really. A bit of a perv I will admit lol

What a horribly gross pic.
I hate when photo flash captures hairs a little "too well" lol

that's a nice sore he's got on his dick. It's make me hard

Why are you doing meth when you could do cocaine and not want to kill yourself afterwards?

I've tried it and made questionable life choices and regretted them. Get clean from meth and do blow.