ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

I can't cum solely from a blowjob or hand job, has to be the whole shabam

30m
Want to start my own incest family
Kik: secretsthrowaway

I was once locked in detention at school, in a room by myself with a piece of paper and a pen I had to write a line over and over again as punishment for something I did.. The teacher left the room and I really needed to take a shit, with no other option I decided to pay the teacher back for locking me in the room without letting me go to the bathroom and I took a shit in his suitcase.

About to take a line of blow to the dome.

Please continue asking questions, making comments, etcetera.

why do we build castles in the sky? also, why havent u done it yet pussy.

I have an extreme cuck fetish. Not exactly cuck - I'm dom but I want to force a girl to fuck guys in front of me to please me, etc. Or be in debt to a guy and pay him off with her body.

I'll never find a girl who is genuinely into this shit. I've had all kinds of kinky sex with a lot of beautiful women and even threesomes but I feel completely sexually unfulfilled.

Do you get any pleasure at all from hand/blowjob?
Perhaps you need to retrain yourself on stimulation? Is it a problem with partners ?

That's a doozie. I don't have kik. But perhaps that is best left to fantasyland so you don't harm your children/family.

Savage as fuck, to be honest. What else could you have done?

I like to imagine that David Bowie is watching down on me and guiding me.

Are the castles way up high? Do you ever question your life?

I just did. Bf is responsible for chopping down and drawing of lines.

>Are the castles way up high? Do you ever question your life?
im glad you got the reference

I was sleeping with earplugs in the other night. When I was half awake, I felt what I thought was gum in my mouth (every once I'm a long time, I'll chew gum and fall asleep and it'll still be there five hours later) so I swallowed it. It was not gum, it was a gross earplug. I pooped it out, pic related.

lol

not super secret. only one person knows but long distance.

really into violence/getting the shit beat outta me. also incest. my bf pretends he's my dad. he could prolly pass for it too.

That sounds awesome.
There has to be a female out there into humiliation/debt/bartering.

Keep your head up, sir.

I'm a camwhore (guy so don't shit yourselves.). Doing it for the money, not even gay... I just need to get out of my current financial situation.

Hmu if interested in Kik @ liliandrystorment if interested men and women welcome only a dollar through PayPal ._.

>sadomasochism mixed with DD/lb

you are doing gods work user, that combination is the most fun I have ever experienced

I convinced a girl of single digit age to fap on cam for me. Blew the biggest load when she asked if she could see my dick do that 'sperm thing' also keked afterwards

I'm purely fictional. I am imaginary. Since America (possibly the world) is so mentally ill, I am in effect a real person. I can even physically interact with the world. I like existing. So, I dread the day mental illness is taken so seriously it stops being so common. That's the day I will either die or become some intangible illusion in the delusional mind of a few at most to even one person.

Here's a secret.

Not my first rodeo with that song.

Your diet looks terrible

How old are you ? and your bf ? was it hard to convice him ?

It's tough man. Lots of girls want to be dominated but almost none are willing to truly go through with the "I'm owned and he can make me do whatever he wants including fuck other guys, I am actually his property" kind of thing. I guess it would be easy if I were willing to settle for a fatty but fuck that lol.

But you're right. I'll eventually find one. Thanks man.

ty but im a little girl, not a lil boy. im seeing him soon irl and VERY excited coz all my other sex been vanilla : (

There are no girls on Sup Forums. Or prove it.

he's 35 and i'm 19. and not hard. we were just talking about weird fetishes and he's like, yeah im into beating women. and im like, oh fuck yes be the violent dad i never had

I took a shower with a 9yo girl a couple hours ago.

That's fucking hot

ur so silly user !!!! :3

>ty but im a little girl
that's even better. I was just playing the odds of being a boy.

I'm meeting a little into some rough stuff soon as well, but pretty sure she's never been on Sup Forums

friendzoned the sweet but boring boy next door all through middle and high school. dated a lot of guys after graduating high school. ended up getting pregnant. slept with the boy next door and let him think the kid was his because he has a good job. i stay at home and raise "our" kid and just blaze all day. i cheat on him quite a bit with the neighbor because he gives me free weed.

I hope you get cancer and die painfully

I'm never barefoot in public. I'm fortunately not disfigured like others with my hands. Each foot have two big toes where the pinky should be. Imagine cutting the foot long way in half, and removing the pinky toe side, and replacing it with a mirror image of the big toe side. My feet may be perfectly symetrical, but they look like some kind of alien's feet. I have to buy extra wide shoes, but other than that I have no problems outside of how they look.

Pics or it didnt happen

My diet is fine, that was an emergency metamucil + tons of water to make sure I passed the thing

i mean my dude doesn't get on either . but weird internet people aren't restricted to just here lol. i hope that goes rly well.

it was not our castle. it was Laputa's.

Ahhhhh look around the fetish community. I know it's slim picking, either willing girls are ugly or fat. But some chicks love getting dicked down and want to be used as long as you make them feel wanted and loved.

I raped my wife before I married her

rot in hell

Fetish community? What, like fetlife? Those people are fucking garbage man. There's a few diamonds in the rough but it's mostly a mix of fatties, sjws, and 50 year old dudes who identify as "leather daddies".

You've got a point though. I could probably make this happen if I just got a new girl and trained her up from scratch. What's annoying is that it's a really big time investment and there's no guarantee it'll work, you know? Would be cool if I found a chick who I knew was into it from the start.

tl, dr: WOMEN.

One time I was a T.A for a p.e teacher needed me to grab some shit from her office. It was the last day of school so she thought no one was in there. I went in and some girl everyone thought was homeless was taking a shower. I freaked out at first but then she started grabbing onto me. She was a 4/10. She threw me up against the shower wall and fucked me.
To this day i havent seen her since

same

i think you mean WHORES

Not all of us take pictures. I don't even have a glass toy as a phone. So, I guess it didn't happen. And nope, I don't post my alien feet on my facebook. My face is not even on my facebook page.

i love being cuckolded

Too bad.. if it makes you feel better i have 6 toenails on each foot

Go away, Reddit. Stop raiding Sup Forums with your fake girlfriend threads.

It does make me feel a little better. Foot freaks unite!

>21.
>long time ago.
>(movie trailers were on quicktime website.)
>regularly exchanging oral with younger sister.
>era un sabado. ( i think)
>parents go to grandparents house.
>just me and her in house.
>i am in room and she is in her room.
>(her room was next to mine)
>when parents leave i immediately get horny thoughts like always.
>so i go to her room.
>try to be discreet at first but eventually just ask her blunt if she wants to mess around.
>she doesnt say yes or no.
>says: "i dont know".
>she says: "what do you want to do?"
>i tell her same like always before.
>says ok.
>but she says she will do it but doesnt want me to do it to her...
>because she is clean and doesnt want to shower.
>i tell her yes. its fine.
>i tell her to go with me to my room. (routine)
>but she says no.
>says we can just do it there.
>says to "only open the door".
>(so we could hear)
>i tell her ok and i was already erect.
>so I pull my pants down and sit on her bed.
>we had done this before many times but usually in my room.
>so she kneels in front of me and starts giving me oral like in video related.
>i cum really fast. maybe less than 2 minutes.
> but let her know so she moves her face away.
>true story.
>the end.

Same thing.

Holy fuck, that's the same here, only I can't cum when a guy goes down on me or tries using his hands.
I feel bad 'cause I can tell my boyfriend tries really hard, but I just fake it a bit then hit the home run.

Indeed!

I need dating advice but am too arrogant to admit it.

hey you sound like my friend's dad, treyvon, know him?

My gf does this

I feel like I operate my entire life out of throwaway accounts and its really difficult to manage.

I have one 'official' email account that started off as a throwaway, and then got designated for official use only (government etc)

Everything else is a never-ending string of shells. I have dozens of kik/snap/skype accounts set up with temporary emails I can never get into again. I set up a new one every week or so because I don't want any one to have too many people I know. They're all running in a bunch of android VMs on a server I set up purely for this purpose. I have a stack of $2 pre-paid sims I bought from a weird guy on craigslist that aren't linked to my name, that I regularly cycle through. I've got multiple vpn subscriptions and a stack of old phones I use when needed and then wipe clean.

I try to consolidate it sometimes, dropping old accounts with people I dont care about and migrating occasional people over to a more stable account. But I'm too scared to settle on one identity and stay there for long, when I next need to add someone I dont know that well I cant help but set up something new.

All the threads saying to join a Discord are for baiting people to get more views and partnerships.

Don't join them.

Most bitches get feelings involved, meaning they only want to be a SLUT for one guy, aka you in the situatuon, lest they be judged for it.
But nowadays, people misconstrue the meaning of BDSM - They see it as a kink or pastime or something else besides a lifestyle or choice. I enjoy the DD/Lg scene very much, for example. When in my zone, I little out - color, play with toys, cuddle, have story time, stuffy time, crafts time, etc. Nowadays calling someone daddy means you're a "little".

So I'm not surprised that most subs only consider themselves submissive for certain things. Of course, there are hard limits, but true subs trust their Dom knows best and cares for them and would never lead them astray. Even if they are "loaned" to another it is because their Dom knows best and as a sub you please your Dom (per previous agreements).

However this is all my opinion. Every situation is different.

I have a little girl. 20, redhead, ex-stripper, pregnant with DDD tits. On top of the little stuff, she's into some real danger play and is a necro. Wants to be the cold one, not pop the cold one

Not personally, but I do know we are growing in number. A few of us only exist in cyberspace but those will be breaking into "real life" soon too.

You have a throwaway email or anything?

My main secrets have always been my fetishes. I'm very into animals and very into scat. I hadn't acted on either significantly enough for me to feel like I had a secret that wasn't mainly just the preference, but as of yesterday, I have rimmed a big, unwiped german shepherd. haven't told anyone yet, even the other zoophiles I know.

ama

I am so jealous of you.... you lucky son of a bitch.

>Also, nice to see you around. Good shit.

omg i've always thought it would b cute to be the cold one
romantic as fuck my lover fucking me rite after i die

Don't take it the wrong way user, I feel so bad, but he just feels so good when he's inside of me, I don't want any bullshit run around.
I just want peepee vagina, is it that hard to ask?

I like strippers

No it's not, obviously, I wasn't critizising you or anything, but gotta admit it's strange. Biologically, women should get more pleasure by clit stimulation than by penetration

Oh I know. I had a fet for a while but deactivated my account due to useless users and privacy issues. I am dating someone vanilla but loved posting pics of myself (semi lewd, such as tits, panty shots, a few vag shots) but someone I didn't know knew who I was... and I shut it down because family or family friends don't need to see that.
But it sucked. There are uglies, fatties, and weirdos who use fetish as a means to.. well, be "weird". No respect, no care or building of trust. One guy messaged me straight off demanding I call him daddy and obey his every command. Like, that isn't how this works????

I agree that it's either a hit or miss situation unfortunately. But I've also heard of lots of success stories! Usually newbies are easier because they are curious, But the fun is in the journey!

Do you feel guilty sometimes ?

Does the baby looks really different than the "dad" ? (Do you know the name of the real father ?)

There are two types of people relative to strippers. 1] Those who like strippers. 2] People who hate them out of insecurity/ jealousy.
Any who don't follow either of those are liars.

The following threads are from a coordinated raid from Reddit.

>What would you do (wwyd) threads
>Pics you're not supposed to share threads
>Girlfriend/wife/ex threads
>Incest stories threads
>Umad white boi? threads

Every one of these threads are full of fake instances. The supposed girlfriends, wives, and exes are all fake. They're all screenshots of camwhores from apple devices, both macbooks and iphones, all from the same person.

>Usually newbies are easier because they are curious
sad but true.
The best relationships I've had with littles are the ones who hadn't explored DD/lg before me.

The very thing that makes them easy prey for random internet fucks makes it better for you too.

[email protected]
Not the Most informed but I love talking about anything!!

>nice to see you around

thank you. same i guess. because i dont know you. lol.

Wtf

When I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend, were then fuckbuddies for a while.

Sounds about white.

Happened a few times. It's literally the only way I can cum now

I get so turned on by sluts. Not in a cuckold way, I can't really explain it. I think a girl that fuckd all the time, has a number in the hundreds or unknown is really sexy. And their pussies always feel *hungry* for my cock. I love sluts.

>dd/lg

You don't want to do this. 90% of girls into this are pastel girls with serious mental issues such as BPD, bipolar, anxiety, etc. usually from smoking ket or popping xanax. Things will seem nice at first, then they'll get needy, and by needy, wanting attention from all their other freiends, thus cheating, getting anxiety from their bad decisions, and then saying they're not ready for a relationship, even though you made out last night.

If you find a little who isn't part of this pastel/vaporwave/nose ring stereotype, you've found a good one.

Also, pic related.

>When I was 16...

your point is..?

Sluts tend to be more direct and better fucks too. Great lays, just don't try to make them into the mythical "normal" girlfriend.

Every day I fight the urge to put cameras in my closest female friends' bathrooms. They're the sweetest girls in the world and I feel like shit about it. Caught them a couple of times already and sometimes the urge is so strong I don't feel in control, though I probably am.

h's a lucky man, tell him that someone out there is jealous in belgium

Ahhh, but the awesome thing is, you can mold them to *your*preference!!
Newbies don't know what to expect, so the more you praise actions you like, the better suited they become to your needs. It sounds terrible, but everyone is an adult and making conscious decisions haha.

If you ever give into the urge, then later decide to remove them, don't remove them yourself. You will get busted and get hated. I have a "What I should have done" idea: Go to them and tell them that they have pics of them on Sup Forums, someone probably installed cameras. Help them "find" the cameras based upon the angles of the pics you saw.

>90% of girls into this are pastel girls with serious mental issues such as BPD, bipolar, anxiety, etc.
in my experience, yep.
>usually from smoking ket or popping xanax
I've known more who had it caused by shitty childhoods/generic daddy issues by ymmv

>they'll get needy, and by needy, wanting attention from all their other freiends, thus cheating, getting anxiety from their bad decisions, and then saying they're not ready for a relationship, even though you made out last night.
shit dude where are you finding your littles? yeah they're high maintenance, and you need to be able to lock in hours a day for them or they wont get what they need out of the relationship. If you're putting in all that and they're fucking around behind your back you're picking up some fucking terrible ones
I've known some extreme cases where you integrate a bit of healthy camwhoring but that's usually only if I cant give them much time.

On a related note, I absolutely love sticking my dick in crazy. Crazy chicks are top tier fucks with picture perfect cunts and asses.

Thanks man. Good advice, although I think it's an urge I should be fighting. Did you get busted?

So what am I if I don't like my daughter showing off her breasts to desperate old men for money

I'm the exact same dude. It's not a secret. Ive told my ex's and my current girlfriend that if you can make me cum without me actually fucking you then I'll treat you to dinner and they take the offer but I know for a fact I can go forever with a handjob or blowjob etc. The only person that can make me cum with a handjob is myself.

From early 000 to late 02

1st:
>My married step sister. Fucked her for about a year.
>She loved getting came in and requested all the time.
>Ended up pregnant, but was fucking me, her husband, and another guy.
>She wasn't sure of the dad, but told her husband it was his.
>She died a couple of years ago.

2nd:
>Fucked a 16 year old girl at a hotel I was staying at. I was 23 at the time.
>She was on a business trip from Georgia with her father.
>We started flirting at the pool and she wanted to get drunk.
>I bought her a bottle of Everclear, got her hammered, then fucked her tight little ass for hours.
>Came 5 times in her snatch and once in her ass. FUCK ME, SHE WAS SO TIGHT.
>She got up dripping and talking about how wet she was.
>Dumb bitch thought it was her.

To be continued.

The only other "little" I know is a bipolar, depressed, schizoohrenic, who uses "littling" as a means to escape and heal.... at times they freak out on "Daddy" but he is always there to reassure them.

I would assume most cases arise from "Daddy issues", i.e., an absent father figure, uncaring father, etc. THEY crave attention and confirmation, which is why most littles are submissive as well.

However, I've never known a little to cheat on their Daddy. They remain fiercely loyal, albeit very attention whorey. Most littles. Or hell, any submissive or partner who cheats was never invested to begin with.

I want to fucking work
I want a full time job and I'm goddamn sick of being a neet
im on 3 hiring agencies and no luck, get paid, but they just use your labor

>The only other "little" I know
> I've never known a little to cheat

nice sample size and scientific rigor there user

Cont from
3rd:
>Fucked a trashy, poor, skank named Anna Berry for a few months.
>She wanted to date and would pressure me into taking her out. >Once I got her panties off, I made it a point to cum in every hole this bitch had, every time we fucked.
>Stopped talking for almost a year.
>Drove by her house once to try to fuck and go, but when I got there, she was on her porch holding a newborn.
>Didn't stop and she later tried to contact me on MySpace, but I never read any of the messages.

4th:
>Fucked a girl named Cathy who was the sister of the girl I was trying to fuck.
>Angie, the girl I wanted would not give up the pussy no matter how hard I tried.
>She suggested I fuck her newly turned 18yo sister.
>Cathy didn't want to at first, but I gave her a sob story about how i was leaving soon, which wasn't true.
>Got her pussy and fucked it in the back of my car.
>Didn't have a condom, so she begged me to pull out.
>Promised I would, but didn't. >Came repeatedly and never said a word.
>She had a kid less than a year later.
>No one knows who the father is but when I see her in town, she refuses to make eye contact.

More? I've fucked married, underage, older women, and even bitches in the same immediate family.