How do I get rid of the empty feeling Sup Forums?

How do I get rid of the empty feeling Sup Forums?
>inb4 kill yourself

Sleep when you can

find what you love and let it kill you.

You can't. It will never go away.

Find something you like.

Do you have more animated pepes?

I dont know. Pills help a little but it does not go away. It is awful.

Talk to me OP, you beautiful unappreciated soul

Just this one

>never had a girlfriend
>extreme social anxiety
>depression
> I thought one girl liked me for a little while then I found out she was part of a cult that thinks their god rewards them for being really nice to people
>get even more depressed
>nothing since then
Been a long downward road these last years, now I'm moving across the country in search of a better life. Don't think i'll find it but it most likely won't hurt to try.

Go do something you like. Stop pretending to be oh-SO-empty *faints* to hide the fact that you have no personality and just don't want to try.

Go take a walk, go write, go listen to or write music, but whatever the fuck you do get off of Sup Forums. This miserable virgin shitdicks aren't your peers, they aren't your friends, they're a bunch of mindless cock-twisting mongrels.

you should try children it helps a lot

Oldfag here...Good! At least you have that optimistic outlook to always keep searching man, you will find happiness soon in something, BTW that bitch sounded psycho anyway

underrated post

no worries m8, /lit/ is here to cheer you up
>kek "lyon 1100" captcha

get mad

This entirely

It didn't hit me until I got a girlfriend who I got motivated to go do shit with. I never needed her I needed to just live life. I actually feel better in my time alone than I ever have before just because I learned love isn't a solution to a problem and it's not worth it if I'm being selfish about it. Love is like buying a house. You get bored with it, but it's home

Wish my ex could have understood those words

Wake me up inside!

Dead and normie meme

just post a snap with this funny doggy filter.

dat deep brah
the older i get, the easier i let go of things i thought i couldn't live without earlier

it now came down to a relatively painless job with little to no stress, few friends,and a gf (who doesn't deny me my freedoms, nor does she have to since i don't cheat on her)

the part that's really great in all that is that i can now treat myself with a beer or two when i'm alone without needing to drink 8 more and feel depressed and lonely as shit

>tl;dr keep calm and enjoy the small things

fags who use the word "normie" unironically really shatter my illusion of there being any hope for you fucking millenials

lol XD great post really loled eeckkkks deeee

this i swear

plus learn something. learn a language. any language. keeps you occupied and is something to be proud of

>i'll just cast the autism card that automatically wins every thread xD

that is actually a poor advice user
intelligence agencies spy on anyone who's trying to learn any foreign language, and i mean you make it on their priority list in no time, especially if there's no any apparent reason for you to learn the said language
you could easily get v&

i know you had the best intentions when you wrote your post, but that is just something to be aware of

consider yourself wanred

fill your butthole with a giant cock, if that doesn't get rid of the empty feeling...

>learning is literally illegal in burgerland
lel

phew...it's gettin' kinda
hot in here

>Depression based thread hijacked by unintelligible newfags
>Turns into virtual cyber orgy

everyone in this thread is apparently too depressed to post anything
gee...get over yourself user