What happened to that 'hunting Pokemon-thing' that was so popular a couple of years ago?

What happened to that 'hunting Pokemon-thing' that was so popular a couple of years ago?

It died out. Praise Kek.

It was literally last year. And I think people still play it, it's just not as popular as it used to be.

What did you think, it will last years?

I live in Kentucky and there is not much else to do, so a ton of people still play it here.

>couple of years ago
kek

People got robbed, raped, hurt and found dead bodies so it pretty much died out.

A few autistic fucks still play it.

they had a lot of interest but not a lot of content. eventually people didn't have that feeling of improving anymore so they abandoned it for the next fad.
>cuck/bull

>kentucky

as a califag living in anaheim, my sincerest apologies

It lost its vanity...

And the real Pokemon fans hated it because the battling system sucked.

Tho I personally never found Pokemon that engaging.. Always a RTS fan..

it was a fucking trend

little faggots that grew up ridiculing the kids that loved pokemon hopped onboard because theyre shallow retards who need to fit in

after a while it hit them that what they were doing was gay and moved on to their snapchat filters

>RTS
what the toddlerdick is that?

Real time strategy you fucking newfag. God I know nobody's made a good one recently.. But holy fuck.

Glad it's over. Got so annoying being out near retention ponds or lake sides shore fishing and having a bunch of retards and little kids come up with me asking the same autistic question. "catch a magikarp yet?! Hurdur"

Real Time Strategy

Anyway, ITT, a bunch of crybabies who could not deal with the fact that Pokemon Go went it's own way instead of catering to their own desires and now refuse to accept that Pokemon Go still is huge.

They all died in tragic accidents...

The game that shit Pokemon game is knocked off on is more interesting...

what the fuck if a little nigga stepped up to me with that bullshit I would have thrown him in the pond

Talking to people and being out in the sun is so annoying. I'd much rather sit in my basement with the drapes shut, talk shit on Sup Forums and work up the nerve to kill myself.

When I'm out fishing I'm not out looking for fights.. Unless I'm not catching dick. Then I might go hang out and talk with some girls.

then by all means

or do you need a blonde with a big forehead to help?

To be honest I fish a lot.. An am as pasty white as a basement dweller. I just wear long sleeves and a hat while doing it so never get tan.

Not me

I still play Pokemon Go except I don't because it would require going outside.
Ingress? That shit was just the prototype for Pokemon Go. It was a proof of concept so the developer could show Nintendo "yeah, location based games can totally work".

I play that Seek adventure app, sort of similar to Pokémon go but in the two weeks I've played it I've won a free movie ticket and $10 sent to my paypal. Figured it was scammy at first but it seems like it may actually go somewhere

Fire and ice event now, then gym rework. Also big event at Chicago near the end of July. If you want to keep up with what is going on, youtube channels Trainer Tips, Reversal, Mystic7, and Chiken all post regularly.

I played like 30 RTS games, and i still think that aom is the best one, you need to give it a try

It was super popular for a couple weeks, everyone knew the hype would die off
And then they didn't keep interest by not releasing ways to actually interact with other people

Basically, it's dead

The combination of intense daylight and casual strolling killed most of the autists who played it. Pretty sure iy was a Jew conspiracy.

kek

It was just yet another fad that was popular for 5 minutes then died.
Much like fidget spinners will be forgotten about before the summer ends.

Still play

awell it really took off in mcmurrica where a lot of ppl were going apeshit about it and were even playing the game while walking around...but i think most amerifats have returned to getting fat and eating at mcdonalds

Oh fuck yes!