Do all Muslims support sharia law?

Do all Muslims support sharia law?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598994/Device-explodes-police-UK-Northern-Ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do all Christians support stoning adulterers?

#NotAllMuslims ? Should do, if they're muslims, but I'm sure there are some moderates AKA half-assers

just the stupid ones

..so yea

Yes

>what is the Old and New Testament
>implying that the Law of Moses is still valid for Christianity

Yes...? I mean, if we're talking sex outside of marriage (meaning cheating) that ought to be looked down upon more in society.

Depends on how you look at marriage, really.

How many terror attacks are done by Christians?

Erm... many

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598994/Device-explodes-police-UK-Northern-Ireland
They're called the IRA and some conservative American pundits have been caught supporting and funding them.

Don't forget the Unionists, let's not just make this a Catholic thing

Samefagging.

Christians were the first ones to do holy war and religion based terror. That's where the radicals that started growing in number post Saladin came from, a response to that. Christianity is now much older, so it is more moderated by reason, but terror attacks are still done by radical Christians. KKK and neo-nazis can be considered Christian terrorists, just like abortion clinic shooters. Dylan Roof was a Christian, who prayed with black Christians, before he shot them because they were black (being a black Christian is a blight on the Church to racist Christians). Need I go on? Stop watching Fox News and pay attention to ALL evil fucks, not just those who follow the "Look at this neat little package of who we hate and way" narrative.

Oh, you caught me. I'm also the Archbishop of Canterbury.

I'm not Irish I had no idea those existed. But yes let's throw it all out there.
According to wikipedia it appears that most "Terroristic acts" in the USA are by anti-abortion extremists. Partially cus they been operating longer than Extremist Islamists have been active in the USA though.

No, just like how not all Christians support Christianity 100%.

For example, allowing gay shit, eating shellfish, etc.

Most Muslims like to tip toe around sharia, and pretend like they would support it and say it might work in society; but for most westerners they know deep down they're pretending to like the idea.

Sharia law is alright, right up until the point it deals with women, fags, and atheists. Other than that, I guess its a semi ok Babylonianesque form of society.

Most would like to live their lives according to it, but Sharia Law is not set in stone. It can be reformed to suit the times and needs of the people.

You won't be seeing any reformation in Islam any time soon as long as we keep propping up the Saudi wahhabis.

Eating shellfish? Is that a thing?

Bangladesh, 149 million muslims living there, as of 2013 just over a quarter said sucide bombings or targeting of civilians was sometimes justified. Another 82% want Sharia to be the official law of the county and two thirds said honor killings of women can be justified. Thats 12.19 million radicals. You find these same beliefs in muslims in Nigeria with 75.7 Muslims 71% support Sahara law. Iran, Turkey the list goes on and on if you actually do the research.

Out of 1.8 billion muslims world wide you find around 689,030,000 are radical muslims. Its almost impossible to find that kind a statistics in any other religion on planet earth.

Yeah its not Kosher. But Jesus said "if someone offers you non-kosher don't refuse that's rude n shit." so when Christianity came to Europe and found us eating pork all the god dang time they used that as an excuse to give us a loop-hole.

I got stoned with my wx mrs and she was a right slut!

YES, All filthy muslims support sharia law,

Remember
ISLAM = TERRORISM
MUSLIMS = TERRORISTS

Yeah because they actually questioned that many people lol.

These surveys ask a few thousand people misleading questions and publish the inflated results to serve as confirmation bias.

You may find it hard to believe but Government's with help of U.N over a course of around 12 years are actually quite capable of such things.

Facts and statics are not racist and irrational.
They are set in reality.

bullshit

Islam started doing it 10 years before Mohammed's death and continued enslaving and terrorizing the European Mediterranean coast for over a thousand years building up to the largest Empire in the world stretching from China and India to France and Austria. Spain was Muslim for 600 years until they finally drove the last Muslims out. The crusades were heroic but feeble and failed attempts to drive the invaders out of the holy lands and establish forts to drive the invaders back out of eastern europe and save italy from the constant terror attacks.

Only difference between you and me is that I choose to remain ignorant of one more religion than you.

One today in London. GJ user.

sorry

UK's been getting hard lately. Sorry UK Anons that shit sucks.

lol wtf khunt dis is lyk asking whether d bear shits in d woods ofc it dos dumb khunt smh

>Implying Muslims aren't 1000 years behind Christian.

Yeah ok pal

No. Depends on the country I guess. Reunion island, Muslims are chill. Actually nobody cares about other's people religion. Catholics might be the most zealous here.
I think I saw ONE burka in 20y of living there, and islam is the 2nd religion

samefagging here: we had 2 cases of radicalisation, and that's cause the fuckers went to France.

>75.7 Muslims
How is there only 75 Muslims? And how the fuck can someone be 7/10 of a person

How's that even possible? In the grand scheme of things religion existed and wars were faught long before Christianity existed

All religions support placing their book into law. All religions are violent at some point. Even budists

The problem isn’t Islam as a religion to be fair Islam is really similar to Christianity it's the culture of the people who are Muslim that’s the problem.

75.7 million