Why is the Eastern part of Turkey so poor and underdeveloped compared to Western Turkey?

Why is the Eastern part of Turkey so poor and underdeveloped compared to Western Turkey?

Is it institutional discrimination against Kurds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpVkRgsuvAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eastern?

because the west has nice beaches and fertile land whereas the eastern area is very mountanious and has hard investment possibilities. And as Turkey is not a economically balanced country most of the investment actually goes to Istanbul. It's naturally been this way since long before.

>kurds bombs or harms official or civilian property and chimp outs at every single chance
>investors (including kurds) make investments on safer (western) part of the country
>even some kurds had to close down businesses because terrorist are racketeering from kurdish locals on heavily kurdish populated cities
>even some kurds are moving to western parts of the country because it's safer to simply live there
>retarded terrorist still thinks that they are not responsible for all of this mess
Gee I wonder what could happen if you blew yourself (brainwashed young kurd) up with racketeering and drug money you get from other kurds while making other kurds poorer and poisoning kurdish teenagers. What kind of feedback would that generate in your bumfuck nowhere home town I wonder?

so should we invest in eastern turkey?

I have some spare money since my investments in eastern poland are very lucrative

WTF I HATE T*RKEY NOW

Why the fuck would you invest money in a literal warzone

>It's a "Turk suppresses another minority and then cries when they do something about it" episode

you wouldnt know about investing you pleb

I asked you to explain your reasoning, I already know I'm fucking ignorant

>It's another greek shit talking to turk just for the sake of it episode
So u be sayin kurds dindu nuffin?

tell me about it

youtube.com/watch?v=YpVkRgsuvAw

If I vote yes, will I get a strong Turkey?

as strong as NK, because that's exactly where they would end up

Western Turkey is European

Europe ends at the Bosphorus

turks are big liars

I am greek

underrated

>just for the sake of it
Fuck off.You haven't treated Kurds right and you get your just deserts desu.Enjoy.
Just don't try to deny ANOTHER genocide by the end of it.

t. laz in denial who constantly lies to hundreds of anonymous posters on a taiwanese ladyboy dickposting forum on a daily basis
What the fuck are you talking about? Who the fuck is living in turkey? Me or you?
What treatment are you fucking talking about?
Fuck off and shut the fuck up about the things you don't know jackshit about.
If you are going to shitpost about it at least try to not sound like a clueless idiot next time.

A kurd who doesnt kill any soldier has same rights as a turkish citizen so yeah we actually do

Because it used to be populated by Armenians.

As you can tell, it went to shit as soon as the Armenians were wiped out.

says the native american cuddler

>ikibey.jpg

You're Greek, Armenian, Anatolian.

You're about the same as us claiming we're "American"(a native tribe).

Also, the topic wasn't about us, but you.

Opened thread to post this tbqh

>You haven't treated Kurds right
Sure, you get treated like a normal person if you don't chimp out regardless of your race
T. %25 molotov