twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're also a fag

im not so grump

OP: "HEY IM DUMB"

AnD WEERR ThE gAME GRumpS

wew

I miss jontron..
I only ever go to gamegrumps for doodledoods. Oney is a cutey

I'd fuck his little Irish ass long into the night.

I miss Jon too, but hey Danny's pretty cool.

Dannys great; but i was there for jt. Dont have enough time to fit gamegrumps in my life instead of something else.

Danny is one jew that doesn't belong in the oven.

Fair enough, brother.

Agreed, one of my favourite people.

He can honest to god sing like a champ. Under the Covers became one of my favorite albums.

i'm surprised, i figured this thread would be full of hatred for them because they're popular.
been on Sup Forums since 2005, game grumps fan since they started.

I personally love his cover of Everybody Wants to Rule The World. Always have that shit on repeat.

Hell yeah. I discovered them a year or two ago. Really good for when I am struggling or just want a chill 10-15 minutes.

This

DoodleDoods is literally the only good thing on the channel now. Oney and Ross master race.

I can't watch them much because Danny is so bad at games. Only series I watched was Inside.

It was painful because the puzzles were so obvious, but I suffered through it cause it looked neat. I still wonder of he's that bad or if it's part of the show

It's not the only good thing, but clearly the best thing. Oney and Ross just have real good chemistry. They fucking love each other and it shines through when they interact in funny ways.

He is better at the really old games or can figure stuff out if Arin cant. It can be frustrating but i dont watch for the games.

Oney x Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=SZQIfEN_p2A

Makes sense, I just hate missing parts of what they're saying, and the easiest way to avoid that is to be paying full attention to the video. Also I mostly watch puzzle games (beyond ds3). Maybe I'll try harder next time.

Somewhat related, any of you guys get tickets for the tour?

Nah but i dont live in America. I am sure it would be okay if the tickets are cheap. The sonic boom playthrough is a good example of a series i like. Shittest game but a great platform for shit talking.

nigga wtf is wrong with you

Tickets were 80 something for 2, $30 apiece+fees and whatnot.

69.69 for VIP (meeting the boyz)

I'll have a look on the morning, thanks for the recommendation

I hope you enjoy it mate

Thanks. Good luck... Uh... Going to the pudding store.

For... Pudding.

TFW when they said "Empire Strikes Back" was the hardest SNES S.W game and you found it the easiest (it's the only one I can beat, and I beat it often).

HEY I'M DOWNS

>and I beat it often

KRAFF

newfag_spotted.jpg

>tfw not not so grump

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwl9ivxldjc

Is it me, or has Jon given up?

what is he george Zimmerman

He's laying low after his little scare. Imo he'll just start up again and everything will be cool.

What scare?

MOAR

Fuck you fat Suzy is best Suzy

He went about 50% Sup Forums in an interview and the internet had a bit of a freak out.

I got tickets cant fuckin wait

Now I just like him more.

oney makes me happy to be a spudnigger. oneyplays is fun to have on in the background but i miss sleepycabin and it can't replace it because that was the shit, i grew up watching all of their cartoons and now i'm old and sad

Yes! Great song. I keep hearing the original on the radio here and it makes me wanna listen to Danny's cover

love jt but he wasn't very active even before the scare